Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
dena
RafaVDV
blackskar
menalawyerguy
Demoz
Scouser_Dave
Mustangt125
Sean
luke.
Lux
Coatsy
SBSP
Barton
Danny
ResurrectionN'Gog
arsenalap11
Muhkoo
Grenade
Kelloggg8
Ricardo
BMxJoga
AriseForLife
ResurrectionRooney
fluffy_kittens
Lucas21
Steadman
Cadbury
Harrold
Mal
Kuled
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Carlos Jenkinson
VivaRonaldoLAD
38 posters

Rooney or Suarez?

AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Rooney or Suarez? - Page 5 Empty Re: Rooney or Suarez?

Post by AriseForLife Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Muhkoo wrote:I hate player comparison topics.
    Amen.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Nah Scott's alright and he just took Blade_Gunners to school with that picture. Well ill be damned, was that in the box? If that's not a penalty then well nothing is.

Take notes blade gunner.

As for the topic, as much as I love Suarez, Rooney is better.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Scott is deluded.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:Nah Scott's alright and he just took Blade_Gunners to school with that picture. Well ill be damned, was that in the box? If that's not a penalty then well nothing is.

Take notes blade gunner.

As for the topic, as much as I love Suarez, Rooney is better.

What a fucking clown you are. That was in the Liverpool box, you mongoloid. Should fouls committed in the Liverpool box now count as Liverpool penalties? You've just made yourself look a right cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm

y u mad tho
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Why is it always the Arsenal fans? This rivalry's bigger than it should be.

Anyway, to the OP. Is this some kind of sick joke? Suarez by fucking miles.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm

The Arsenal fans on this forum remind me of these lot

Spoiler:

Such an angry bunch of people Laughing
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Laughing

If they were comparing these two players last september, the majority would probably have said suarez. But Rooney looks like the better overall player.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:57 pm

i knew ferguson was losing it in his old age, i just didnt think it was happening this quickly. you've got to be kidding me. Ronney has to get in the same league as suarez, messi, aguero and ronaldo before he can think about pele

That's right, Sir Alex is senile. Yet, he's still stomping on the Premiership. So what does that say about the rest of them?
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Scott wrote:Lol at the Arsenal fans in here.

I wonder if you would all be backing Rooney so vehemently if it was Van Persie he was being compared to. I suppose Rooney is a class above Van Persie too? Lightyears ahead of him? In a different league? Behave yourselves.

RR, stop spouting that shit about Rooney scoring in CL Semi Finals and Finals etc. It's a stupid argument. If Suarez was playing for Man United, then the chances are he'd be scoring in those games too, or doing something of significance.

Yep. I've already said Rooney is a lot better than van Persie.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:The Arsenal fans on this forum remind me of these lot

Spoiler:

Would you be angry if you witnessed your ex-girlfriend suck a cock and run 80 yards towards you to spit the man's love juice in your face?

Yes that is a direct comparison to what Adebayor did. shifty
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Rooney. He's just pure class.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:27 pm

I thought Adebayor's celebration was quite cool. Can't take it, don't give it, Arsenal fans.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:27 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I thought Adebayor's celebration was quite cool. Can't take it, don't give it, Arsenal fans.
    Agreed.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:28 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I thought Adebayor's celebration was quite cool. Can't take it, don't give it, Arsenal fans.

It was cool. I look back and laugh now but at the time, we all just wanted to take his head off. Disrespectful to the club that made him. shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:29 pm

It had nothing to do with Monaco.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:30 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It had nothing to do with Monaco.

We made him in to the player he is today. We gave him the chance to play in the big time.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Wenger bought him because he thought he could do a good job for Arsenal, not out of the kindness of his heart. He earned his shot at the big time through his talent, if he'd stayed at Monaco, someone else would have picked him up. He doesn't owe Arsenal anything, you bought him because it was convenient and you shipped him out because it was convenient.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Manchester United made Wayne Rooney what he is today, Everton played a big part but the player Rooney is today is because of Manchester United.

A player needs to be given chances to prove his talent and Arsene Wenger gave Adebayor that opportunity, as he does with a lot players. Maybe another club would have signed him, but they didn't.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Mal wrote:Manchester United made Wayne Rooney what he is today, Everton played a big part but the player Rooney is today is because of Manchester United.

A player needs to be given chances to prove his talent and Arsene Wenger gave Adebayor that opportunity, as he does with a lot players. Maybe another club would have signed him, but they didn't.

If Rooney had gone to a different top club he'd still have been an exceptional player. He is what he is today because his extraordinary talent, not because of Manchester United, there are shitloads of players who go through both United and Arsenal and are discarded.

Other clubs did sign him, such as Manchester City, and later Real Madrid, where he shone. There's no reason to suggest they wouldn't have done that if he had moved to a different club earlier in his career.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 pm

That's bullshit though. No other club did sign Adebayor from Monaco, Arsenal did. You can say all these ifs or buts, the fact is Arsenal gave Adebayor his chance in a big league. It was his talent that proved he could do it, but Arsenal gave him the chance to show it.
    Real Madrid are also irrelevant because he had never played for them at the time of the incident.

We can talk shit and say if Real Madrid signed Rooney, he would of flopped and wouldn't have reached his full potential. We have seen players with loads of talent flop before. But, that's hindsight and that's bullshit.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Mal wrote:That's bullshit though. No other club did sign Adebayor from Monaco, Arsenal did. You can say all these ifs or buts, the fact is Arsenal gave Adebayor his chance in a big league. It was his talent that proved he could do it, but Arsenal gave him the chance to show it.
    Real Madrid are also irrelevant because he had never played for them at the time of the incident.

We can talk shit and say if Real Madrid signed Rooney, he would of flopped and wouldn't have reached his full potential. We have seen players with loads of talent flop before. But, that's hindsight and that's bullshit.

Why couldn't he have shown it in France and Monaco? What you are talking is bullshit, Arsenal bought him and sold him as a commodity, they don't deserve any respect for that, and if Arsenal fans give him abuse they should expect some back.

If I bought a slave and then sold him on at a profit to a slave camp where he'd be treated better, I wouldn't expect that slave to show love and admiration to my fans, especially not when they are giving him abuse when he is doing his job.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Mal wrote:

Spoiler:

Would you be angry if you witnessed your ex-girlfriend suck a cock and run 80 yards towards you to spit the man's love juice in your face?

Jesus Christ Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Adebayor was an unknown player in Europe. Only big fans of Ligue 1 would have actually heard of him.

He signs for Arsenal for £7m, still people scratching their heads thinking who's this cunt. After 1 and half seasons of patience and relatively average performances, Wenger was still giving him opportunities and he went on to score 30 goals in the season Henry left. If it wasn't for Wenger constantly giving Adebayor these chances he wouldn't of been able to show what he could do. Wenger signed him as a prospect, not a finished article. Adebayor then had another great campaign 08/09, then moved on for £25m.

Every club a player has played for has a big affect on his career and I bet if anyone asked Adebayor what club played the biggest part in his, he'd say Arsenal.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Spoiler:

Jesus Christ Laughing

We loved him man. Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Mal wrote:

Jesus Christ Laughing
    Yes? My son..
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 am

I agree with Mal here. No other big club would have gave Adebayor the chance like Wenger did at Arsenal. If we had any other manager he would have spent big money to replace the legend that is Henry but Wenger remained stubborn and kept hope in Adebayor

Sadly that also means that he sticks with shit cunts like Squillaci and Chamakh nowadays hoping for the same effect.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:11 am

Mal wrote:Adebayor was an unknown player in Europe. Only big fans of Ligue 1 would have actually heard of him.

He signs for Arsenal for £7m, still people scratching their heads thinking who's this cunt. After 1 and half seasons of patience and relatively average performances, Wenger was still giving him opportunities and he went on to score 30 goals in the season Henry left. If it wasn't for Wenger constantly giving Adebayor these chances he wouldn't of been able to show what he could do. Wenger signed him as a prospect, not a finished article. Adebayor then had another great campaign 08/09, then moved on for £25m.

Every club a player has played for has a big affect on his career and I bet if anyone asked Adebayor what club played the biggest part in his, he'd say Arsenal.

Er...yeah, big fans of Ligue 1, or scouts. The fact Monaco held out for £7m for him, that suggests a fair degree of competition.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am

So if I go in to an auction and start the bidding with £300 and win. Does that mean I only paid £300 because I had competition?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 am

Mal wrote:So if I go in to an auction and start the bidding with £300 and win. Does that mean I only paid £300 because I had competition?

That depends, are you a moron?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:26 am