Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Drake
fluffy_kittens
RafaVDV
Danny
luke.
Mal
Grenade
Mouse
Jamie
Zzonked
Ben
The Bat-Man
Carlos Jenkinson
XavIniesta_6
VivaRonaldoLAD
19 posters

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho

Anonymous

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:20 am

Jamie wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Kicking the ball and chasing it isn't dribbling.

You really are a twat. He doesnt just kick the ball past a player and run and get on the end of it...theres much more to it than that.

Like what? His close control is good by most players standards but compared to Ronaldinho he is like Lennon.
    Jamie that was pathetic.

Compared to Ronaldinho he is like Ronaldo.. not fucking Lennon.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:20 am

RafaVDV wrote:
    Jamie wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Jamie wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

The only thing Jamie has spoken is crap Laughing

Mauro makes some very good points and you just posted lots of " Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral " Laughing

there there

Viva Ronaldoooooooo, as good a dribbler as Ronaldinhooooooooo

I said Ronaldinho was the better dribbler, so you can stop trying to put words in my mouth Wink

Saying Ronaldo is even close to being as good as Ronaldinho at dribbling is surely a crime. scratch

Well since he is, no. All the other posts explain Dinho has the better control etc and he used this as his way to get past players which might be more appealing to the eye but he was a different player to Ronaldo. Twisting and turning is a way a dribbling and going past people much in the same way as Ronaldo uses his pace and chopping inside.

Again - kicking the ball and chasing after it isn't dribbling. Dribbling is running WITH the ball.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am

mauro=beast wrote:i enoyed this debate a lot. thanks for discussion guys

its a shame it was ruined by people who cant appreciate both players as masters of the game. Rolling Eyes
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Thread being overloaded with YT videos which are made to make players look good Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 58503

What do you want? The playmaker pundits in this thread Mauro, Fonseca Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 386937 and Jamie have spoken

Mauro makes some very good points and you just posted lots of " Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral " Laughing

I agree with both, Ronaldinho's better in everything tekkers related. I'd even argue Ronaldinho was a better striker of the ball
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am

Jamie wrote:
    Again - kicking the ball and chasing after it isn't dribbling. Dribbling is running WITH the ball.

You're acting like he boots the ball past them and runs around to get on the end of it.. you're talking complete shit and making a fool of yourself.
    RafaVDV
    RafaVDV

Supports : Tottenham

Post by RafaVDV Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 am

Jamie wrote:Again - kicking the ball and chasing after it isn't dribbling. Dribbling is running WITH the ball.

Then twisting and turning isn't dribbling either, as soon as the ball leaves your foot it is no longer dribbling. Great argument.

Last edited by RafaVDV on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Jamie wrote:

You're acting like he boots the ball past them and runs around to get on the end of it.. you're talking complete shit and making a fool of yourself.

That's exactly what he does. This isn't 2007 anymore, Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid too if you didn't notice.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 am

Fonseca wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Thread being overloaded with YT videos which are made to make players look good Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 58503

What do you want? The playmaker pundits in this thread Mauro, Fonseca Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 386937 and Jamie have spoken

I agree with both, Ronaldinho's better in everything tekkers related. I'd even argue Ronaldinho was a better striker of the ball

I agree, he was much better to watch than Ronaldo is. but Ronaldo and Ronaldinho shooting is different for me.. Ronaldinho uses alot of finesse, whereas Ronaldo tends to go more for pure power.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:24 am

Jamie is acting like Cristiano Ronaldo is Gareth Bale. Laughing
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:24 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:i enoyed this debate a lot. thanks for discussion guys

its a shame it was ruined by people who cant appreciate both players as masters of the game. Rolling Eyes

But we know both of them are masters of the game, its not an appreciation thread its a thread to see who was the better player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 am

I agree with Jamie to a certain extent ( he's being a bit hyperbolic). Ronaldo seems to rely more on his pace and strength nowadays than his dribbling skills.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 am

Chris wrote:Jamie is acting like Cristiano Ronaldo is Gareth Bale. Laughing

Same style of moving with the ball, about 1000000000 times superior at it and all other aspects though.

He doesn't try to take on players as often as he did though.

Last edited by Jamie on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 am

RafaVDV wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Again - kicking the ball and chasing after it isn't dribbling. Dribbling is running WITH the ball.

Then twisting and turning isn't dribbling either, as soon as the ball leaves your foot it is no longer dribbling. Great argument.

Do you think Ashley Young is a very good dribbler?
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 am

Fucking hell though, its a United/Ronaldo fan arguing with a Barcelona/Ronaldinho fan. NO point. Let the neutrals have a say in this please.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 am

well bale is like ronaldo except his weak foot is not good and he has mediocre technique and limited skill set

bale is good example of the way modern football is becoming, if u are athletically gifted and fine tone yourself with hard cardiac and gym work u can become as good as bale even though his fundamental football skills are about as good as brunt of stoke city or pepe of juventus. not bad but definitely not great
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:26 am

Rei Andros wrote:I agree with Jamie although he's being a bit hyperbolic. Ronaldo seems to rely more on his pace and strength nowadays than his dribbling skills.

I already aknowledged that as true.. but Jamie is making it out like he just kicks it forward and runs around players. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:27 am

Jamie wrote:

Same style of moving with the ball, about 1000000000 times superior at it and all other aspects though.
    How can you be superior at "chasing a ball" as you put it.. its not even dribbling right?

I can chase a ball.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:27 am

oops i confuse myself not brunt, but i mean ehterington of stoke
    RafaVDV
    RafaVDV

Supports : Tottenham

Post by RafaVDV Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 am

Fonseca wrote:
    RafaVDV wrote:

Do you think Ashley Young is a very good dribbler?

I don't watch him enough to say, he's good at crossing and passing but wouldn't say i've seen him do any fantastic dribbling and going past tons of players consistently.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 am

Chris wrote:
    Jamie wrote:

How can you be superior at "chasing a ball" as you put it.. its not even dribbling right?

I can chase a ball.

It's not dribbling, correct.

Because he isn't as bad as Bale, he is just similar in style.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 am

Ashley Young can skip past players too, doesnt use skill moves but just basic dropping the shoulder and off he goes...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 am

i think young is good dribbler, not outstanding but he is good. but there is more to his play, he is very intelligent always moving into space to recieve ball. and he always demands ball to feet. he is intelligent enough to know when to turn or to keep ball. i like young and i never understood why he take so long to play for bigger club. i mean he is not a messi or whatever but he is good
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:31 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Rei Andros wrote:I agree with Jamie although he's being a bit hyperbolic. Ronaldo seems to rely more on his pace and strength nowadays than his dribbling skills.

I already aknowledged that as true.. but Jamie is making it out like he just kicks it forward and runs around players. facepalm

No I'm not.

He doesn't try and take players on that often. When he does, he pushes it in front.

He's not really involved in that much of Real Madrid's build up play, usually he's the finisher of the move because of his exceptional movement and shooting ability.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 am

Jamie wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

No I'm not.

He doesn't try and take players on that often. When he does, he pushes it in front.

He's not really involved in that much of Real Madrid's build up play, usually he's the finisher of the move because of his exceptional movement and shooting ability.

You said he was like Aaron Lennon facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:34 am

Jamie wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Jamie wrote:

I can chase a ball.

Isn't as bad at chasing a ball?

What the fuck are you talking about? If its not dribbling then there is no skill involved so you can't be better at it.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:35 am

XavIniesta_6 wrote:Fucking hell though, its a United/Ronaldo fan arguing with a Barcelona/Ronaldinho fan. NO point. Let the neutrals have a say in this please.

Im a huge fan of Ronaldinho too Neutral Im going to argue against something I dont agree with though, such as him being stronger than Ronaldo.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:35 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Jamie wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

No I'm not.

You said he was like Aaron Lennon facepalm

Yes?

Chris wrote:
    Jamie wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Jamie wrote:

I can chase a ball.

Isn't as bad at chasing a ball?

What the fuck are you talking about? If its not dribbling then there is no skill involved so you can't be better at it.

He doesn't kick it as far in front.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:35 am

Jamie wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

I already aknowledged that as true.. but Jamie is making it out like he just kicks it forward and runs around players. Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 58503

No I'm not.

this is probably most important point u have made my friend

when ronaldo try to pick up ball in deep he just slows down play of real madrid. the other players know this, mourinho knows this, this is why it has been logical and happen for quite a while, ronaldo is best utlizie in attacking side of pitch. if he get onto ball in deeper areas he is liable to slow down any attacking or constructive moves. this doesnt mean he is bad but he is more effective when he receives the ball on the end of a move

if he played a deeper role real madrid would not be as successful and ronaldo would not have as many goals

this is why i say before if ronaldinho and ronaldo was in same team, ronaldinho would look to finish move by getting ronaldo the ball. they have different roles
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 am

Mauro is a very intelligent guy Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 914411
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 am

grenade187 wrote:Mauro is a very intelligent guy Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 4 914411

Agreed, some very good points made.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:37 pm