Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Drake
fluffy_kittens
RafaVDV
Danny
luke.
Mal
Grenade
Mouse
Jamie
Zzonked
Ben
The Bat-Man
Carlos Jenkinson
XavIniesta_6
VivaRonaldoLAD
19 posters

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho

Anonymous

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 am

im very happy to read your responses Smile

is nice to be appreciated by other good intelligent discussion people like yourselves

pity is not always like this like when i try to educate forumers in liverpool thread they only make abuse and childish insults instead of reading my posts
    Anonymous

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 am

Hey mauro..

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho - Page 5 Slapyourshit

Last edited by Chris on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 am

mauro=beast wrote:im very happy to read your responses Smile

is nice to be appreciated by other good intelligent discussion people like yourselves

pity is not always like this like when i try to educate forumers in liverpool thread they only make abuse and childish insults instead of reading my posts
    Mauro Cry
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 am

mauro=beast wrote:im very happy to read your responses Smile

Laughing not worthy
    Andrés
    Andrés

Post by Andrés Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:44 am

This comparison is impossible for me, i see them as two completely different types of player.

Ronaldinho isn't and never was an out and out goal scorer, he's more of a creative player. I know he has a great goal scoring record (close to 1 every 2 games) but that was never the main part of his play.

For me, C.Ronaldo and Ronaldinho are the two most individual players ever to have played the game. Nobody has ever seen anything like these two and it's likely that they nobody ever will.

I'm not saying they are the two most talented players ever, rather nobody has ever played the game the way Ronaldinho does and nobody has ever played the game the way C.Ronaldo does.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:45 am

Ben wrote:I think Ronaldo's more efficient but I'd rather watch Ronaldinho.
    This. I think Ronaldo is a more productive player, but I think Ronaldinho is just amazing.
    David De Great
    David De Great

Supports : Manchester United

Post by David De Great Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 am

Both fantastic footballers in their own rights and will be remembered for generations, I wouldnt like to pick either one cause as i said theyre both fantastic Smile its just a shame Ronaldinho had that bad patch when he did
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 am

One thing I've always respected about Ronaldo is that he is an incredibly hard worker. Dinho was more gifted, which meant he didn't have to train as much in certain aspects. That was the main difference between the 2.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 am

XavIniesta_6 wrote:One thing I've always respected about Ronaldo is that he is an incredibly hard worker. Dinho was more gifted, which meant he didn't have to train as much in certain aspects. That was the main difference between the 2.

Hard worker on the pitch too imo. He doesn't track back much but does a massive amount of running on the attacking side.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 am

Couldn't find a thread to post this, so it's going here.