Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
The Maestro
Virus
SophisticatedBeggar
Harrold
Novi
Bushido
Phadunkin Donuts
Childish Logic
TheRangersFan
Lux
Bye_Ya
JK
I2eds_AVA
bcfcben
Mal
Paulinho
iSamuel
Mekuto
Rizzlekid16
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Jorlung
Samuel-x
Mouse
Jeff
El_indian
Clark
Cameron.
32 posters

The Walking Dead Chat Thread

Anonymous

The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Walking Dead Chat Thread

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:32 am

Anyone got a link to the latest episode?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:36 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:Amazing episode last night. wank 2
    Last night?

I thought the new episode was on a Sunday?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 am

Splashy wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:Amazing episode last night. wank 2
    Last night?

No...Every Friday on FX. Laughing

The replay is on Sunday.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    Last night?

The replay is on Sunday.
    No it's not... Maybe wherever you live but you're probably seeing the every episode one episode late then.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:44 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Sorry but you are not allowed to post links that facilitate the illegal viewing of copy righted material on this site.

However, in the previous page there might be a link that was posted by someone before these rules were in effect and has simply been overlooked and forgotten about so hasn't been removed yet.

Someone should really report it.
    Only see season 2 scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:45 am

Jorlung wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:

The replay is on Sunday.
    No it's not... Maybe wherever you live but you're probably seeing the every episode one episode late then.

Well we are in the UK. So the new episode is on every Friday and the replay is on Sunday on FX. The US get it first.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:58 am

Jorlung wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:Sorry but you are not allowed to post links that facilitate the illegal viewing of copy righted material on this site.

However, in the previous page there might be a link that was posted by someone before these rules were in effect and has simply been overlooked and forgotten about so hasn't been removed yet.

Someone should really report it.
    Only see season 2 scratch
    Wait what... I am so confused... I though the episodes we were watching now are season 3, didn't know it was just a continuation of season 2.

No wonder I couldn't find any links on google.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:05 am

Yeah. I wasn't sure what you were talking about, I thought you meant that you wanted to watch Season 1 but the links were at the bottom of that page. I figured I'd just let you figure out whatever you were talking about on your own. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    Last night?

The replay is on Sunday.
    Oh you must be watching it on UK time, I download it for the bay of pirates on a Sunday because I cba to wait. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 am

Splashy wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:

The replay is on Sunday.
    Oh you must be watching it on UK time, I download it for the bay of pirates on a Sunday because I cba to wait. Smile

Oh I don't like watching it on streams or anything like that. I like watching it on Friday so I have something to look forward to through the week.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:01 am

Just finished watching the latest episode. Was intense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:50 am

Did the new episode air yet?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:55 am

Well it's not up for download yet.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 am

Airs at 9 PM EST. (2 AM GMT).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Well it's not up for download yet.
    It usually gets uploaded at 3am (UK time). Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:10 am

Lost all sympathy with them after that episode, I hope they all get eaten. Shower of bastards.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:09 am

I hope that kid gets eaten alive soon. Not that I couldn't stand him before this episode.

Daryll's a boss.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 am

Daryll's a cunt, same as the rest of them. Torturing a man at the start of the episode and conspiring to murder the poor fellow afterwards.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 am

This isn't a show I watch to get a moral perspective. Couldn't really care about any of the characters dying, save a few.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:This isn't a show I watch to get a moral perspective. Couldn't really care about any of the characters dying, save a few.

Me neither, but there has to be some emotional investment in the characters, you have to care about them for the show to be interesting. When most of them are willing to sit there and let an innocent man be killed, 1 of them's ready to torture him, 2 of them are perfectly willing to kill him, and even the child actively encourages it, I'm struggling to see why I should give a fuck about any of them. I think I'm done with this programme now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 am

I'll watch to the end of the season and decide then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:40 am

Watched the episode....

Yah, they can all die now.

Putting kids into tv shows is suicide. This series proves it yet again.
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 am

Doesn't seem to be much on the positive side from the latest episode from this forum. I'll go watch the episode now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Watched the episode....

Dumb TV Kid Syndrome, been well documented. The only kids on TV that I like are probably Ned Stark's children.
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Watched the episode....

Dumb TV Kid Syndrome, been well documented. The only kids on TV that I like are probably Ned Stark's children.

"What worked this week? Well, at first, I might have called Carl's actions "Dumb TV kid syndrome," as he got way too close to Randall at one point. But when he did the same thing with that zombie trapped in the mud, it was a nice way of showing that Carl's feeling a bit, well, messed up these days, which is understandable, given what he's seen. Seeing him sitting and chucking rocks at that zombie was pretty evocative and chilling in a very interesting way. Though he was a dumb TV kid to not simply tell someone, Hey, there's a zombie right near the farm!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:15 am

Ned Stark's children are awesome, but they are different.

2.5 of them are adults, 1 is a baby, 1 girl is a cool potential badass in the making, the other girl is being held in the capital against her will, and the boy is crippled, damage is already done. What a Face

The Joffrey is insanely annoying and I feel like punching his face every time I see him.

Come to think of it, they've handles this really well. We are supposed to hate Joffrey anyway, they've given the children less dialogue, none of the children have parents or adult figures for them to really interact with, and the one annoying one, Sansa, already is in a bad situation and has those moments where she disrespects Joffrey or nearly throws him over the ledge.

I suspect as the series goes on, the three kids will grow up quickly before their roles requires more dialogue.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:51 am

Just watched the last episode. Was actually pretty intense.
    Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 am

Spoiler:
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jorlung on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Ah, didn't figure you'd put the next week thing in the spoiler. Cry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:40 am