Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
The Maestro
Virus
SophisticatedBeggar
Harrold
Novi
Bushido
Phadunkin Donuts
Childish Logic
TheRangersFan
Lux
Bye_Ya
JK
I2eds_AVA
bcfcben
Mal
Paulinho
iSamuel
Mekuto
Rizzlekid16
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Jorlung
Samuel-x
Mouse
Jeff
El_indian
Clark
Cameron.
32 posters

The Walking Dead Chat Thread

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Walking Dead Chat Thread

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 am

That episode wasn't even that great. What a letdown. Will watch two or three more times today just to make sure.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 am

This kill was just crazy.

Spoiler:
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Wow never caught this during the episode... Look at Andrea, then look at the picture.

Spoiler:
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Ohhhhh damn. Isnt that just a wild coincidence.

I love that black image on the previous page. I thought the same thing when he went down. I predicted it right when I saw the new guy was going to be a 'main' guy
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:Ohhhhh damn. Isnt that just a wild coincidence.

I love that black image on the previous page. I thought the same thing when he went down. I predicted it right when I saw the new guy was going to be a 'main' guy
    There can only be one...
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:17 am

The Walking Dead Chat Thread - Page 19 HWxOo

🤣https://imgur.com/a/hWxOo
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:26 am

Michonne's attempt to kill The Governor makes no sense, she wasn't raped like she was in the comics, alls she had was her suspicions.

Although The Governor did send a group to go kill her. The Governor in the comics was handled MUCH better.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:10 am

I'd personally be pretty pissed if some man was manipulating my best friend, I knew full well. And then said man tried to kill me.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:09 am

Bushido wrote:Michonne's attempt to kill The Governor makes no sense, she wasn't raped like she was in the comics, alls she had was her suspicions.

Although The Governor did send a group to go kill her. The Governor in the comics was handled MUCH better.
    It seemed quite cold her killing Penny, I know she was a zombie but you could see how much he still cared about her.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:33 am

Bushido wrote:Michonne's attempt to kill The Governor makes no sense, she wasn't raped like she was in the comics, alls she had was her suspicions.

But she's meant to be a strong character, what messages would it sent out that she was raped then came back to kill because she needs a sword? Whilst a man like Glen killed a zombie with his hands behind his back
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

But she's meant to be a strong character, what messages would it sent out that she was raped then came back to kill because she needs a sword? Whilst a man like Glen killed a zombie with his hands behind his back

It worked really well in the comic, if you haven't read it you should. She would still be a strong character if she was raped, perhaps stronger as she deals with it in the comic..

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 am

WALKING DEAD TONIGHT!!!!!!

o wait
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 am

w00t
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 am

Bushido wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

It worked really well in the comic, if you haven't read it you should. She would still be a strong character if she was raped, perhaps stronger as she deals with it in the comic..

You're right, but it's like... Meh, she needs a sword to rape everyone
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:10 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

You're right, but it's like... Meh, she needs a sword to rape everyone

Sadly I hope they flesh her character out more, she just seems like "That black girl with the sword" to non comic fans.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:41 am

yes, because so far I wouldn't give a fuck if she died.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Good episode, can someone tell me what happened after...
    Spoiler:
    My recording cut out.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Jorlung wrote:Good episode, can someone tell me what happened after...
    Spoiler:
    My recording cut out.
    Spoiler:
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

That mute girl, Jesus. Never been a more unhelpful pointless character on television.
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:17 am

That was a good episode. Ending was a bit weird though
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:38 pm

I was fully creeped out by that ending.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:14 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:That mute girl, Jesus. Never been a more unhelpful pointless character on television.

Have you seen Andrea, that hoe is a next level snake
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:That mute girl, Jesus. Never been a more unhelpful pointless character on television.

Characters have names... who?

Nice episode, finally balance.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Wow, sum srs shit there.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:59 am

This season has been good so far. Rick finally got a wakeup call in the latest episode at the end.. time to tear the Gov a new one.

the prison gate is destroyed, it's not secure as before with the walls down on the other side.. so it seems like they need to rebuild quick.. or move on and take over the Governor's land.

Daryl and Merle had some great dialogue, was exciting to see them at it again.

Daryl becoming more of a leader type in-front of Merle was good to see.. not the younger follower brother.

Glenn needs to calm his tits and stop trying so hard to be a leader and get revenge.

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm up to the one where Andrea has been strapped to Guvnor's chair.

a few jumps

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:41 am