Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
RoryOB94
dena
Zzonked
Muhkoo
Sean
Childish Logic
El Jefe
Jordi
Grenade
Bye_Ya
BMxJoga
Cadbury
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
AriseForLife
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
fluffy_kittens
Fanatic
The Zlatan
Lux
Tio Nicci
Jamie
chiboygeorge
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
31 posters

Is Silva the best midfielder in the league?

Poll

Vote

[ 14 ]
    Is Silva the best midfielder in the league? Bar_left54%Is Silva the best midfielder in the league? Bar_right [54%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Is Silva the best midfielder in the league? Bar_left46%Is Silva the best midfielder in the league? Bar_right [46%] 

Total Votes: 26
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Is Silva the best midfielder in the league? Empty Is Silva the best midfielder in the league?

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 am

With the departure of Cesc and underperforming stars such as Lampard, Essien, Nasri and Malouda... Is it fair to say Silva is the best midfielder in the league?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Is Silva the best midfielder in the league? Empty Re: Is Silva the best midfielder in the league?

Post by SBSP Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 am

Malouda underpeforming? He was overperforming before. shifty

It's possible that Silva is. think
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Is Silva the best midfielder in the league? Empty Re: Is Silva the best midfielder in the league?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 am

So many different types of midfielders, we cant compare him to all them.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 am

Too soon to say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am

Wilshere > all.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:44 am

I think he's the most creative midfielder that's for sure.

I rank him and Nani at least top three midfielders in the PL.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

I can't think of any better...
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:46 am

Jamie wrote:I can't think of any better...

Nigel de Jong.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am

Fabregas > BPL Midfielders smug
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am

Premier League is really lagging behind in terms of World Class talents, after Silva, you don't see many World Class midfielders in PL though.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 am

Btw the De Jong comment was sarcasm for anyone who thought I was serious ... just showing how pointless this thread is Very Happy
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Btw the De Jong comment was sarcasm for anyone who thought I was serious ... just showing how pointless this thread is Very Happy

Maybe because it's a logical question with people giving logical answers and simpletons like yourself try to make it difficult
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

Fonseca wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Btw the De Jong comment was sarcasm for anyone who thought I was serious ... just showing how pointless this thread is Very Happy

Maybe because it's a logical question with people giving logical answers and simpletons like yourself try to make it difficult

Its not logical comparing David Silva to the likes of Fabrice fuckin Muamba.
    Tio Nicci
    Tio Nicci

Supports : Colombian National Team, Deportivo Cali, and USMNT

Post by Tio Nicci Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

chiboygeorge wrote:Premier League is really lagging behind in terms of World Class talents, after Silva, you don't see many World Class midfielders in PL though.

It's also because PL they don't use much creative midfielders, they use more traditional midfielders with the newly implemented wingers.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

chiboygeorge wrote:Premier League is really lagging behind in terms of World Class talents, after Silva, you don't see many World Class midfielders in PL though.

Anderson is da best cuz he's from Brazil Lock
    Tio Nicci
    Tio Nicci

Supports : Colombian National Team, Deportivo Cali, and USMNT

Post by Tio Nicci Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 am

Lux wrote:

Anderson is da best cuz he's from Brazil Lock

Sike...shifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Jela 2.0?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 am

Fonseca wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Jela 2.0?

No, I just have common sense.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 am

Close between him and Nasri
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 am

Between him and Modric for me.

I'd say Silva atm.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 am

Luke Uh Mode Rick

nuff said.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Jela 2.0?

Well there's no hope in trying with you if you can't see the difference in quality between Muamba
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 am

"No, I just have common sense."

I beg to differ.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:09 am

Ben 10 wrote:"No, I just have common sense."

I beg to differ.
    Preston is a shit hole

I bet you beg to differ.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 am

Fonseca wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Jela 2.0?

Well there's no hope in trying with you if you can't see the difference in quality between Muamba

Its more to do with their difference in positions Neutral Proving you cant simply compare "midfielders" as they are different types of player.

Last edited by VivaRonaldo on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 am

In England it seems people prefer workrate to flair, which is why it's going downhill.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Ben 10 wrote:"No, I just have common sense."

I beg to differ.
    Preston is a shit hole

I bet you beg to differ.

Rolling Eyes It's not even that bad.

Just wondering, how many times have you visited Preston?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 am

Chris wrote:In England it seems people prefer workrate to flair, which is why it's going downhill.

I've got you pegged as one of those people.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

Chris wrote:In England it seems people prefer workrate to flair, which is why it's going downhill.

Kuyt not worthy
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

Excellent midfielder, but not sure I would say he is the best. He's definitely class though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:12 am