Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Uncle John from Jamaica
Lux
crump
Mal
Mustangt125
Kris
Jordi
menalawyerguy
Danny
jeb4eva
Cornholio
SARGENT CIDERED
16 posters

Help needed from REAL football fans

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Help needed from REAL football fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Help needed from REAL football fans

Post by Pippo Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:36 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Most mistake prone fucker. Help needed from REAL football fans - Page 3 567798

Could you show me a vid please?

I just like him because he's Brazillian, and there isn't many of those playing in Poland.
    Anonymous

Help needed from REAL football fans - Page 3 Empty Re: Help needed from REAL football fans

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:46 am

Meh, look on youtube. Can't be arsed to find a mistake of him.

His mistakes don't usually lead to goals, he just can do so much better at times.

And there are a couple brazilians in the Polish league.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:48 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Meh, look on youtube. Can't be arsed to find a mistake of him.

His mistakes don't usually lead to goals, he just can do so much better at times.

And there are a couple brazilians in the Polish league.

Yeah, a couple. Can't think of any at this present time though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 am

I like the idea of spreading the world cup games around the country. plymouth would have been good for tourists but the city cant support a large stadium after the finals. i think bristol is a great city! theres plenty to do and BCFC are a medium sized club, perhaps any stadium there should be downgradable after the tournament as i dont see any sense in them having a stadium much bigger than 30k. hull is a non starter for me with better citys with bigger stadiums not too far away in sunderland, newcastle & leeds. middlesboro have a bigger stadium too but the city is as big of a shithole as hull!

milton keynes i have a slight problem with if for no other reason than the circumstances surrounding the existance of the football club! i can see why they have chosen MK as a potential host city though. good transport links, not too far from london and to be fair a decent football ground. when the upper tier has seating it will be very impressive!

i would have liked to have seen more stadiums of famous clubs used instead of the possibility of bristol city, hull, MK and plymouth! what ever two stadiums are picked to go with wembley in london will be great stadiums! whether it be the emirates, olympic or spurs' new ground it will be a great choice. using the two manchester stadiums is a gimme too. as is one (new) stadium fome liverpool as both stadiums currently are not up to scratch. newcastle & villa park are obvius choices in my book too. for the purpose of spreading games out geographically then nottingham, bristol, plymouth, sunderland & leeds are good choices and sheffield definately falls into the category of famous old english clubs, with both teams in the city enjoying decent support.

maybe im biased, in fact i am biased. but the west midlands is heavilly populated and wolves are certainly one of the famous clubs steeped in history. we have plans afoot to increase capacity anyway with a complete rebuild of three sides of the ground. there are excellent transport links with a major bus station, birmingham airport within spitting distance and brilliant rail links with direct services to birmingham, manchester, liverpool, glasgow, cardiff, bristol, plymouth & of course london, basingstoke & the south coast. not to mention direct rail services to birmingham & stanstead airports and a short drive to the M5 & M6! would it not have been better for the international football fans to visit molineux rather than the likes of stadium MK? we should have at the very least been on the reserve list should any problems arise such as bristol not being able to build there stadium! a much better option than hull, wouldnt you say?

rant over!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:48 am

Nottingham is by far the best host city.
    SARGENT CIDERED

Post by SARGENT CIDERED Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 am

Orrible Bastard,

Yes the stadium will be 30k but extra seating can be added behind each goal to bring the capacity of 42k. I assume this will be taken down once the World Cup is over.

As for using Wolves, in someways it falls into the same issues as Hull re big stadiums allready being selected nearby. Something Bristol doesn't have. I feel for places like Southampton and Norwich which would have really spread it around the country.

However as i said the benefits of getting this ridiculous decsion overturned are gonna be the legacy to the area that will last long after the world cup is finished. This is why i'm asking fellow fans to sign the petition below to let the council know that the football family in general think this is a outrage, not to mention the damage this "loophole" could do to other areas of society.
    http://epetitions.bristol.gov.uk/epetition_core/community/petition/1094

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:32 pm