Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+62
Ben 10
Róvers
SportingCP
YukiAbe1996
Barton
RoryOB94
wellz
badham21
Hernandez_14
chiboygeorge
Coatsy
Danny
Jaetinh
Keanoo
Mr. Hassard
VivaRonaldoLAD
fergiesrednose
JonjoShelvey
GK01
Childish Logic
The Bat-Man
CollieBuddz
sponans
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Mal
Impeccabubble
Gegilworld93
Mario
Vexxed
ayvee1
menalawyerguy
Cameron.
SBSP
luke.
Fanatic
Ricardo
Hitchy
arsenalap11
Theo Filippo
Scuba Steve
Cadbury
blackskar
Ben
fluffy_kittens
Clark
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
El Jefe
Dean
Harrold
Kuled
crump
Lux
bcfcben
Jamie
Pippo
Jordi
Zzonked
Walcott
Marvin
CoVkId01
Drake
66 posters

Summer Transfer Window: Rumors and Confirmed Transfers

Anonymous

Summer Transfer Window: Rumors and Confirmed Transfers - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window: Rumors and Confirmed Transfers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Corinthians have put in a new offer for Tevez. £38m, extra for appearances and trophies but there's a penalty clause; he can't take them.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Summer Transfer Window: Rumors and Confirmed Transfers - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window: Rumors and Confirmed Transfers

Post by Pippo Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:Corinthians have put in a new offer for Tevez. £38m, extra for appearances and trophies but there's a penalty clause; he can't take them.

Does that also exclude him from penalty shootouts?
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 am

Bolton boss Owen Coyle has had a £5million bid for Barcelona’s young winger Jeffren Suarez ­accepted – and is battling against THREE Spanish giants to sign him.

Trotters chief Phil Gartside met the Champions League ­winners to discuss moves for both Thiago Alcantara and Jeffren – and got the nod to approach the latter.

The speedy 23-year-old ­attacker can go because Barca are trying to trim their squad and make way for new arrivals.

Jeffren has also been offered to several clubs in swaps.

Bolton face competition from Sevilla, Valencia and Atletico Madrid – with Fulham also in the hunt.

However, Bolton are the only club to agree a fee for Jeffren, one of the ­successes of Spain’s recent Under-21 European Championship triumph, and an occasional player for Barca’s all-star side.Coyle also wanted 20-year-old ­midfield schemer Alcantara, but his performances and the interest of bigger clubs, such as Manchester United, meant that Barca put the Italian on a long-term contract, and even stopped a proposed loan move to the Reebok.

However, Bolton have been on Jeffren’s trail for some time.

Panache

Their spies have been camped out in Spain all last season and the reports are encouraging.

Jeffren can play anywhere across the front line and has the kind of skill that Coyle wants in his side.

The Scot’s main problem will be convincing him to come to England. However Barca would be ­happy to see Jeffren move to the Premier League rather than stay in La Liga.

Meanwhile, Coyle has been snubbed by Benfica coach Jorge Jesus in his bid to land Spanish attacker Rodrigo Moreno.

Chairman Gartside had set up a deal for the exciting talent in a flying visit to Lisbon. But Jesus now wants to use Rodrigo, who had been keen on a return to the Reebok after a season on loan.

Barca to Bolton think

Doubt they'll get him, especially with Sevilla, Valencia, Atletico Madrid and Fulham apparently interested too.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 am

Sevilla, Fulham or Bolton would suit me. I like Valencia and Atlético.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 am

Pip wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:Corinthians have put in a new offer for Tevez. £38m, extra for appearances and trophies but there's a penalty clause; he can't take them.

Does that also exclude him from penalty shootouts?
    I think so Pip.
    Fine Shagger wrote:Sevilla, Fulham or Bolton would suit me. I like Valencia and Atlético.

I like Bolton under Owen Coyle now days, gets them playing good football at times.

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 am

LIVERPOOL could be set to make a £10million move for Lee Cattermole with the Sunderland player devastated at losing the captaincy to new boy John OShea.

Black Cats boss Steve Bruce has handed his recent signing from Manchester United the armband, delivering a massive blow to the tenacious Cattermole.

And now the Merseysiders are keeping tabs as Kenny Dalglish continues his policy of signing top English players and the former Wigan midfielder, 23, could be next. There will be no lack of spice when Sunderland head to Anfield for the first match of the season on August 13. Bruce has signed three midfielders in Craig Gardner, David Vaughan and Seb Larsson plus young Irishman David Meyler meaning Cattermole may not even make the starting line-up.

He could also be reunited with old pal Jordan Henderson, who left Wearside to join the Reds last month.

*slits wrists* Neutral

Seriously though, no chance of this happening. I know he plays deeper than the CM's we have (bar Lucas) but one of Gerrard, Adam or Aqua's not getting dropped for him Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:14 am

Load of pish, Too many midfielders as it is.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 am

Birmingham & West Ham are interested in Anton Ferdinand.....Summer Transfer Window: Rumors and Confirmed Transfers - Page 2 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 am

Jeffren looks to be going to Bolton.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Rumor is a fee of 39 mill was agreed upon between Man City and Corinthians for Tevez. Don't get this move tbh. Corinthians already have a good team. Do they really need a whiner as well? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Bartley to Rangers on a season long loan.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Rei Andros wrote:Rumor is a fee of 39 mill was agreed upon between Man City and Corinthians for Tevez. Don't get this move tbh. Corinthians already have a good team. Do they really need a whiner as well? Neutral

U jelly? Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 am

Lux wrote:
    Rei Andros wrote:Rumor is a fee of 39 mill was agreed upon between Man City and Corinthians for Tevez. Don't get this move tbh. Corinthians already have a good team. Do they really need a whiner as well? Neutral

U jelly? Mischief

I'm jelly, man. Corinthians wasting money isn't my problem as a Santos fan.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 am

Tevez isn't just a whiner though, he's one of the best strikers going too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 am

He whined to leave Boca, he whined to leave Corinthians, he whined to leaved Man City. The only time he didn't whine was to leave West Ham and that was because he was going anyway.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 am

I know, I never said he didn't whine, I just said he's not just a whiner, he's also a winner.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 am

He's a massive wiener.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:20 am

Zzonked wrote:I know, I never said he didn't whine, I just said he's not just a whiner, he's also a winner.

Sorry, missed the "just" in your first post.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:27 am

Corinthians president says their bid hasn't been accepted and Citeh have came back with a counter offer that they've only just received.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:51 am

Villa have signed Shay Given.

Summer Transfer Window: Rumors and Confirmed Transfers - Page 2 Kkb93dnj:iphone
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Bartley to Rangers on a season long loan.
    Will more likely be a permanent at this rate. Fuck sake.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7046938,00.html

Crazy
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Zzonked wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7046938,00.html

Crazy

I was half asleep watching SSN, did I hear Mancini say it could be done in the next couple of days?

---

Watford have signed striker Chris Iwelumo from Championship rivals Burnley for an undisclosed fee.

Good player for the Championship, I'll always remember him for that miss though Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:

Crazy

I was half asleep watching SSN, did I hear Mancini say it could be done in the next couple of days?

---

Watford have signed striker Chris Iwelumo from Championship rivals Burnley for an undisclosed fee.

Good player for the Championship, I'll always remember him for that miss though Laughing

"Asked whether a firm offer had been made for Aguero, Mancini replied: "Maybe in the next days.""

So an offer in the next few days, but not completed.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Pretty much.

Tevez > Corinthians
    Aguero > City
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Summer Transfer Window: Rumors and Confirmed Transfers - Page 2 158228

Aguero is much worse then tevez just so you know...

dope you didnt get all hyped cause he scored 3 goals in copa america
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Zzonked wrote:"Asked whether a firm offer had been made for Aguero, Mancini replied: "Maybe in the next days.""

So an offer in the next few days, but not completed.

Mancini seems to be talking quite openly about transfer targets think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:

---

Chris Iwelumo used to stay in the same village as me, I used to play football with him and his brother when we were younger. But i remember that miss aswell for Scotland, but his Hat trick that he Scored for Wolves against Preston round about the same time was not bad at all.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:

Aguero is much worse then tevez just so you know...

dope you didnt get all hyped cause he scored 3 goals in copa america
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Jeffren set to join Bolton after Barcelona accept £5million bid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:33 pm