Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Hitchy
Jord
Trent
Mal
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
fluffy_kittens
Emma
Ben 10
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
ConorCelticFC
Bushido
samiz
VivaRonaldoLAD
arsenalap11
Harrold
Cameron.
Cam
Andy
dena
ayvee1
Ra's al Ghul
Danny
jeb4eva
Zzonked
29 posters

Transfer window summary/thoughts

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Transfer window summary/thoughts Empty Transfer window summary/thoughts

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Post your thoughts on the players your team signed, sold and perhaps missed out on. How happy are you with this window?

I'll do a City one in a sec...
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Transfer window summary/thoughts Empty Re: Transfer window summary/thoughts

Post by jeb4eva Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Happy we signed van Persie, not happy we didn't sign a top central midfielder.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Happy with who we've got. Kagawa and RVP don't need much of an explanation, Powell's looked good in pre season and is actually a midfielder, finally a bit of competition for Evra in Alex Buttner, god knows about Henriquez.

Sad to see Park go, more to do with the fact that he's been a good servant to the club than anything else, would be struggling to get in when Nani, Valencia, Young and Kagawa are all fit. Fabio looks to be getting regular football out on loan too. Berbatov, again, wasn't getting into the team.

A little disappointing, but not surprising, to not get a senior midfielder, although we've got a decent number of options in there.

Last edited by Danny on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Really happy we signed Cazorla, satisfied with Podolski and Giroud as replacements for van Persie, disappointed with the lack of investment for a replacement for Song. Think all Arsenal fans feel that way.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Lost our best player + a few others. Squad bolstered by free agents and loan signings. Same old.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Bradley to Roma, Dempsey to Spurs, Cameron to Stoke, and Edu / Bocanegra getting out of Rangers. Psh.

Transfer window summary/thoughts BB_Saul_Goodman11

s'all good man.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Kagawa - Didn't see him at Dortmund but I'm glad we bought him, always looks comfortable on the ball and always available, he's quick, agile and a good team player.
    Van Persie - A clinical striker which can obviously score a lot of goals, he can also help Welbeck and Hernandez which is also good.
    Powell - Looks promising especially in the future.
    Buttner - From youtube videos only, I'd say he has enough quality to be a back-up for Evra
    Henriquez - Again not saw any of him and I doubt he'll do well anyway, probably another Macheda type player.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm

In:
    Javi Garcia: Benfica £16m
    Pleased with this, think he'll be a good player for us. Seen him described as a deep lying playmaker as well as a versatile defensive midfielder, which is something we could use really.
    Rodwell: Everton £13m
    Wasn't thrilled at first, but come around to the idea. Hopefully he can improve with City though, because I always thought he got a bit more hype than he deserved at Everton.
    Maicon: Inter Milan £4m
    Again wasn't thrilled at first, but for the price he's good depth and adds more competition to right back, especially in a 3 at the back/wingback formation.
    Nastasic: Fiorentina £12m + Savic
    Never seen him play so I have no idea if he's good, but we really needed a capable backup CB. Getting Savic out the door is good too, so we don't have a potential train wreck every time he plays.
    Scott Sinclair: Swansea £6.2m+ Add ons
    Decent replacement for Johnson, not a world beater by any means though. Adds a bit of pace and depth which again was something we'd been missing at times last year.
    Richard Wright: Free
    Hopefully he's never needed, not really a noteworthy signing.

Out:
    De Jong: AC Milan £4
    Gutted. He was a fan favorite, always gave his all and we've sold him for peanuts. If we didn't replace him I would have been even more gutted, but since we signed Javi it's a bit less irritating.
    A Johnson: Sunderland £10m
    I did like him, but he's always been a bit overrated. Flashy player, but a bit lazy and cut in and shot far too often. He could be a big hit at Sunderland if he improves though and I think MON is the right manager for him. Wish him well.
    Adebayor: Tottenham £5m
    Awful fee for the player but it's just about getting him off the wage books.
    Savic: Fiorentina Part Exchange
    Covered before. Feel a bit sorry for him, but he got a premier league and CS medal which is more than his talent ever deserved.
    Weiss: Pescara Free
    Thought he could have become a good player, but he's not played for us for years now. Good luck to him.
    Bridge: Brighton Loan
    Just getting a bit of his wages paid, nothing to see here.
    Santa Cruz: Malaga Loan
    Same as above. Wish we could just sell him on now.
    Boyata: Twente Loan
    Not sure he'll ever be good enough given what we saw at Bolton last season. Still, just a bit of experience for him and I guess you never know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 pm

BladeGunner wrote:Really happy we signed Cazorla, satisfied with Podolski and Giroud as replacements for van Persie, disappointed with the lack of investment for a replacement for Song. Think all Arsenal fans feel that way.

this
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Happy with the people we brought in, they can all add to the team. Allen looks like he's gonna be a great player for us, the fans really like him already. Borini looks like he'll be okay, but he needs to settle in, and we should stop playing him out on the wing, as he's best inside the box..

Sahin is quality, but he hasn't played for us yet, so I can't say anything much about how good he's been, but I expect him to do well..

Can't really say much about Assaidi, but I hope he'll be good, and give us a different attacking edge up front, seems quite skillful.

Yesid looks promising but he's only young. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a few games in the league cup or whatever.

Really pissed off with what happened yesterday though, it's put a downer on what was a good transfer window. Some people at the club really let themselves down yesterday as they were fucking about and then Spurs came in and signed Dempsey when it was clear he wanted to play for us. Surely our owners could have found some money to buy him.. Another season like last year will have a bigger financial effect on the club rather than 6/7/8 million to sign Dempsey
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Happy with a centre back and a striker, wasn't sure we needed the goalkeeper

Miku - Good record in La Liga with Getafe. Looking forward to seeing him play.
    Ambrose - Not gonna lie, I know nothing about him but to atleast get another CB in is a positive

Out: Murphy, Bangura out!!! yippee

Last edited by The Maestro on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Manchester United:

Overall, fairly good, we missed out on signing a player in a key position we need to strengthen (CM) but hopefully with Scholes back, Carrick, Anderson, Cleverley(if they both stay fit), Fletcher who looks to be coming back and Kagawa who can also play there as well as some of the reserves who'll be pushing for starts in the cup ties, we should have enough there to see us through. I would have liked to see us go in for Dembele, especially when you consider we sold them Berbatov, we should have just offered him + money.

On the signings we made, Kagawa - already looks a wizard in the hole just behind a striker, he's slotted in brilliantly to our team and has already given it a different dimension as we actually have someone who can get out of tight situations and find that final ball. At £12m? I reckon we have one of the signings of the summer.

RvP - Tbh he's a luxury signing, but what a luxury signing. He comes with the obvious problems that people have been going on about for a while (29, injury prone, wages) etc. but as far as I know he's been pretty fit in the last 18 months plus you'd imagine he'd get a lot more rotation at United as obviously we have better strikers. His age may be a concern but at the end of the day he looks to be getting into his prime, as long as he scores goals and delivers a decent corner (srs) I'm sure he'll prove to be a pretty great signing.

Buttner - I know next to nothing about him, but we bought him for a small fee and he'll provide cover for Evra which considering the amount of games Patrice seems to play for us each season seems to be a good move.

Henriquez/Powell - Again not much known, managed to catch Powell playing in the Play off final for Crewe and he scored a beaut, he's played a couple of times for us and has looked fairly good and with Fergie saying he'll playing CM over time I'm sure he'll show what he's capable of. Henriquez I know nothing about him other than him being a striker, I imagine it'll be between him and Macheda for 5th choice, hopefully he gets more starts though, he can't be worse than Macheda.

In terms of outs I'm pretty happy with the players we've sold, got rid of some older players and then brought in younger ones as well as managing to shift Berbatov off the wage bill finally. Losing Pogba wasn't ideal as he really could have come in and got some decent amounts of game time with us this season but we were prepared for it from around April. Kuszczak and Owen leaving ... meh. Also glad we managed to sell Park, I wasn't his biggest fan, I didn't feel he offered much other than "work rate" but he did step up for the big games and managed to score some crucial goals so hopefully he does well at QPR.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Pretty happy with departures. The only player I can see us missing is Carayol but he did deserve his move to Middlesbrough.

GKs
    Gough:- Decent back-up, looked good in pre-season.
    Smith (loan):- Signed from Chelsea, has been one of our best preformers since joining.
    Defenders
    Kenneth:- Played twice but has been injured. Thnk he'll be a solid player for us this season.
    Parkes:- Talented young defender. Was amazing last season. Another solid signing.
    Bolger (loan):- Eh. Hit and miss. Good for back-up. Don't expect him to feature much when the defence is at full strength.
    Midfielders
    Norburn:- Class. Strong and creative. Much better since his move was made permanent.
    Clucas:- Good at breaking up play. At the moment he's a squad player but I can see him displacing Gill.
    Lund (loan):- Was good last season on loan from Stoke. Has been good so far.
    Broghammer:- Came out of nowhere. Seems to be one of the only players in the side who can pick a decent cross and take corners. Could play a huge part this season
    Strikers
    Clarkson: Looks a cut above the rest. Could easily be playing in League One. He'll be our best player this season.

All in all they're all very good signings from McGhee. Could of done with another forward and a more direct pacy winger to replace Carayol.

I'm pleased.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Completely forgot about Pogba, Owen, and Kuszczak. Laughing

Pogba seems like a massive prick, but looked a good young player. Will be interesting to see if he plays more for Juve than he did for us. Always found that a bit weird, before last season he wasn't even a reserve regular, then he was demanding massive wages for a teenager who'd just won the youth cup.

Owen, getting on a bit, never fit, hardly played last season.

Kuszczak turned into a bag of shite. Wasted a year of his career (pretty much) by not getting a move last summer.

And apparently Zeki Fryers is somehow still a United player.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:02 am

I'm going to do it, as if I was Wenger.

In:

Lukas Podolski: Koln £11m
    Happy with it. Plenty of experience, versatile, good player to have. So far he's looked a little off the pace but he'll link in well eventually.
    Olivier Giroud: Montpellier £12m
    Another good signing, decent fee and sexy as fuck. People think he's been a donkey so far and compare him to Chamakh, but he'll prove his worth. His movement is fantastic, he just needs to link in better which should come in time.
    Santi Cazorla: Malaga £16m
    One of the, if not the, signing of the summer. He's basically been a 1 man show in attack and we might as well call our MOTD highlights Cazorla FC. I'm worried he'll get frustrated eventually with the lack of stars players around him of the same quality though.
    Jack Wilshere: The Hospital Bed - Free
    Should be back for the City game, after the international break and hopefully he comes back strong. He's physically a lot stronger now because he's hit the gym a lot in the past year whilst he's been away, but I can see him taking some time to settle. Also, he'll have to come straight back into the starting XI and play well so a lot of pressure. Didn't play at all last season, so Wenger will believe this is indeed a new signing.
    Abou Diaby: The Hospital Bed - Free
    Another signing from the Hospital Bed. I think he'll prove some doubters wrong, i've always been a fan, but I don't really want to see him starting for the next month but that looks like the case. He's a bit sloppy, but is different to what we have. Good squad player to have back. Didn't play at all last season really, so Wenger will believe this is indeed a new signing.
    Andrey Arshavin: Back from Loan - Free
    Will add depth, hopefully he plays centrally if ever, if so he'll play okay and be a good player to have around, still can produce the occasional magic and again didn't play last season, so new signing and whatnot.
    Steve Bould: The Backroom - Free
    Has already had an effect on the squad, hopefully it's a long term one and will help our defence. Seems to have helped Gibbs as well which will be good. As Wenger will say again, he is like a whole new defense.

Out:

Robin van Persie: Man United £24m
    Meh... he's a big loss obviously, my favorite player for a while and to be honest I still can't believe he's gone to a rival, it's quite disappointing that we'd sell to them, and that he'd even go, but oh well, we'll move on like we always do.
    Alex Song: Barcelona £15m
    At first, I was in a way happy because I thought we'd replace him with a proper DM but we haven't, so it's one of the most stupid and pointless transfers i've seen in a while and now we rely on Wilshere.
    Carlos Vela: Real Sociedad £4m
    Decent fee, time for him to go and I wish him well.
    Almunia: Free
    Good luck to him, but he needed to go.
    Kyle Bartley: Swansea £1m
    I've always liked him in a way, but he obviously isn't good enough for the long term although I thought he was a good 5th choice, nice to see him getting more regular football hopefully.
    Henri Lansbury: Nottingham Forest £1m
    Same as Bartley, although he had a bit more promise but glad he'll get regular football. Should have got a bit more for him, but oh well.
    Denilson: Sao Paulo Loan
    Honestly won't be surprised if we re-call him when Wilshere/Diaby get injured, we should just sell him really.
    Joel Campbell: Real Betis Loan
    I like him actually, hopefully he has a future here but I doubt it, but to be frank i'd rather we kept him then play Chamakh.
    Benik Afobe: Bolton Loan
    Hopefully he'll get games, already scored a hattrick in a friendly and another the other last week so a good start from him, glad he's gone to Bolton.
    Ryo Miyiachi: Wigan Loan
    Again, hopefully he'll get games but I doubt he'll start. He's tall, quick, skillful, can use both feet, but needs to bulk up though and work on his ability on the ball which hopefully will come.
    Park Chu Young: Celta Vigo Loan
    Should have sold him, very strange signing but guessing he wasn't strong enough or good enough in training to play, hopefully he'll score a few there and increase his value, I do feel sorry for him so glad he's got away.
    Nicklas Bendtner: Juventus Loan
    I actually rate him a bit, if he wanted to play for us i'd rather him then Chamakh, and tbh he would have been 2nd choice striker but oh well, good luck to him. I feel a bit sorry for Juve fans though seeing as they wanted a big name striker. Annoyed we've loaned him out rather than sold him though.

So there you go. To be frank, if we kept or replaced Song it would have been a decent summer, but now I think we've taken too many risks with Wilshere and a new strike force and it could go wrong, was very disappointed with yesterday and the past week, I still can't believe we didn't sign a midfielder and a striker, but we'll see what happens, obviously he knows something we don't.

He said he'll sign quality if he saw it, and again he ended up not fucking seeing anything per usual.

Transfer window summary/thoughts PhphSNik22hn3w55
    (I'm aware I used it in the Arsenal thread)
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:05 am

Im delighted with the signings, but Im still pissed off about no midfielder, especially when players like Garcia, de Jong ( even tho he wouldnt have came to us ) and Moutinho were available Neutral
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:10 am

Happy about all the arrivals, would've been nice to get another striker but it's not the end of the world. Sad that Maxi went, he easily fits into our style of play, offers something different and he can actually finish.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:14 am

In

Emilson Cribari: Experienced Brazilian CB, full of quality having played in Serie A most of his career, playing with the likes of Napoli, Lazio, Udinese, Siena etc. Will help the young and upcoming stars of the squad.

Sebastien Faure: Been to the last four European Championships with France at only 21. Won it once, got to the final twice and finished fourth once. Might only be 21, but having played with Lyon & France, he'll have bags of experience.

Anestis Argyriou: At only 24, he's played for AEK Athens, Greece U21 & Panthrakikos. He agreed to terminate his contract at AEK because of their current financial woes.

Ian Black: One of the best CM's in The SPL for the past few seasons and won his first Scotland cap only a couple of weeks ago due to his first three performances for Rangers.

Dean Shiels: Started at Arsenal and since then played for Hibs, Doncaster, Kilmarnock & 10 times for the Northern Ireland international team. Scored 7 times in 15 games for Kilmarnock last season and was nominated for The SPL Player of The Year. Also won The Scottish Cup with them last season, defeating celtic in the final.

David Cooper Templeton: Pretty much tore both Tottenham & Liverpool apart in Europe, the past two seasons. Although Tottenham won one of the legs 5-1 or something, Harry Redknapp commented on how exceptional he was that night. Also Scored against Liverpool at Anfield only a couple of nights ago. The SPL's best player (outside celtic, who have Hooper etc although they play in completely different positions) & "winger" and I reiterate winger as people will try and argue there are better wide midfielders, they'd certainly give him a run for his money, but nobody has the pace and trickery that he holds in his armoury.

Francisco Sandaza: Scored 18 goals in 31 games for St Johnstone last season and has played for Valencia, Brighton & Dundee Utd in his career. Struggled a bit with fitness so far having not played or trained for over 4 months.

Kevin Kyle: Capped for Scotland 10 times, played for Sunderland 93 times and also Wolves, Coventry, Kilmarnock & Hearts. He's been out for 2 years with a hip injury and not played or trained in that time. Was signed on the cheap as a reserve in case of injuries. Scored 10 goals in 22 games for Hearts 2 seasons ago and as I said, not played since then. Been a fairly prolific goalscorer for his last 3 teams, known for his physical presence (6ft 3) and strength.

Francesco Stella: Don't know all that much about him, apart from he signed from Siena. From looking at Youtube videos (I know), he looks like he can easily take players on and whizz past them. Seen a post on a Siena forum who compared his play style similar to Ronaldinho. Laughing Obviously talking about his dribbling style etc and not his quality, just in case you thought I was referring to that.

Out:

Carlos Bocanegra & Dorin Goan loaned out. Basically just wanted to get them off the wage bill as they were commanding over 30k a week between then.

Got bored of writing because I'm watching the football. Laughing
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:33 am

Hung over so I'll just say I'm made up.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Emilson Cribari: Experienced Brazilian CB, full of quality having played in Serie A most of his career, playing with the likes of Napoli, Lazio, Udinese, Siena etc. Will help the young and upcoming stars of the squad.

Sebastien Faure: Been to the last four European Championships with France at only 21. Won it once, got to the final twice and finished fourth once. Might only be 21, but having played with Lyon & France, he'll have bags of experience.

Anestis Argyriou: At only 24, he's played for AEK Athens, Greece U21 & Panthrakikos. He agreed to terminate his contract at AEK because of their current financial woes.

Ian Black: One of the best CM's in The SPL for the past few seasons and won his first Scotland cap only a couple of weeks ago due to his first three performances for Rangers.

Dean Shiels: Started at Arsenal and since then played for Hibs, Doncaster, Kilmarnock & 10 times for the Northern Ireland international team. Scored 7 times in 15 games for Kilmarnock last season and was nominated for The SPL Player of The Year. Also won The Scottish Cup with them last season, defeating celtic in the final.

David Cooper Templeton: Pretty much tore both Tottenham & Liverpool apart in Europe, the past two seasons. Although Tottenham won one of the legs 5-1 or something, Harry Redknapp commented on how exceptional he was that night. Also Scored against Liverpool at Anfield only a couple of nights ago. The SPL's best player (outside celtic, who have Hooper etc although they play in completely different positions) & "winger" and I reiterate winger as people will try and argue there are better wide midfielders, they'd certainly give him a run for his money, but nobody has the pace and trickery that he holds in his armoury.

Francisco Sandaza: Scored 18 goals in 31 games for St Johnstone last season and has played for Valencia, Brighton & Dundee Utd in his career. Struggled a bit with fitness so far having not played or trained for over 4 months.

Kevin Kyle: Capped for Scotland 10 times, played for Sunderland 93 times and also Wolves, Coventry, Kilmarnock & Hearts. He's been out for 2 years with a hip injury and not played or trained in that time. Was signed on the cheap as a reserve in case of injuries. Scored 10 goals in 22 games for Hearts 2 seasons ago and as I said, not played since then. Been a fairly prolific goalscorer for his last 3 teams, known for his physical presence (6ft 3) and strength.

Francesco Stella: Don't know all that much about him, apart from he signed from Siena. From looking at Youtube videos (I know), he looks like he can easily take players on and whizz past them. Seen a post on a Siena forum who compared his play style similar to Ronaldinho. Laughing Obviously talking about his dribbling style etc and not his quality, just in case you thought I was referring to that.

Out:

Carlos Bocanegra & Dorin Goan loaned out. Basically just wanted to get them off the wage bill as they were commanding over 30k a week between then.

Is that supposed to mean that he would be our second best player? rofl Jesus Christ, Forrest doesn't even start and there's absolutely no comparison between the two. Templeton is a skint man's Forrest, who himself is a sub for Samaras and Commons.

Last edited by ConorCelticFC on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:35 am

In:

Jordi Alba (€14M) - Great signing. With Abidal getting older and with his health concerns, Alba is a great replacement. He is also great going forward, like having another Dani Alves on the left side. At €14M, it's a good deal too.

Alex Song (€20M) - He provides an extra option in the defensive midfield now that Mascherano is considered more of a center back than a defensive midfielder. I don't think he is worth the price tag though.

Out:

Seydou Keita (Free) - I like him and I wish him luck in his future. But with his age, it was time to move on.

Ibrahim Afellay (Loan) - Decent player, but I don't think Barca need him. Tello and Cuenca are more promising than Afellay. I don't see him playing for Barca again. He will either continue being loaned out for a few seasons or being sold at the end of this loan. At €3M, he was a great steal so I wouldn't mind if we manage to sell him for cheap later.

Keirrison & Henrique (Free) - Although I haven't watched much of them, I doubt they are Barca quality.

-----------------------

Overall, it was an okay transfer window. Alba was a great signing. I wouldn't have minded Song if his fee was less than €20M. Barca got rid of players we don't need. I would have liked to see a signing in the center back position the most. With Villa back from his injury, we have another clinical finisher in the team, which should decrease the pressure on Messi a bit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 am

Thanks again for this, showing everybody what a mug you truly are.

I said Hooper etc, you have another couple of good players who could give him a run for his money.

Also typical that you're tying to turn this into a Rangers/celtic argument thread. You're becoming unbelievably boring.

Last edited by Jelavić7|EFC on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 am

£15m for Song isn't bad at all. If anything we should have got more Laughing
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:39 am

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe is signing for Everton on loan also. You may just be thinking, oh a loan.

Vincent Kompany ‏@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

^This however makes me every excited. Love
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:39 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Thanks again for this, showing everybody what a mug you truly are.

I said Hooper etc, you have another couple of good players.

Also typical that you're tying to turn this into a Rangers/celtic argument thread. You're becoming unbelievably boring.

Oh so he'd be our best player after 'a couple of others.' rofl Deluded fuckwit, we are a Champions League team who can sign players who scored 12 goals in La Liga last season. You are a Scottish fourth-tier outfit. rofl Templeton was never good enough for us to sign him, as shown by the fact that we never went for him. He would not make our bench, and that's my honest opinion because I will happily admit he is a good player. Just stop with the delusions of grandeur.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:40 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Out:

Is that supposed to mean that he would be our second best player? rofl Jesus Christ, Forrest doesn't even start and there's absolutely no comparison between the two. Templeton is a skint man's Forrest, who himself is a sub for Samaras and Commons.
    Tries to turn thread into another shitty Celtic v Rangers argument, shocker.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:41 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Thanks again for this, showing everybody what a mug you truly are.

I said Hooper etc, you have another couple of good players.

Oh so he'd be our best player after 'a couple of others.' Transfer window summary/thoughts 70955 Deluded fuckwit, we are a Champions League team who can sign players who scored 12 goals in La Liga last season. You are a Scottish fourth-tier outfit. Transfer window summary/thoughts 70955 Templeton was never good enough for us to sign him, as shown by the fact that we never went for him. He would not make our bench, and that's my honest opinion because I will happily admit he is a good player. Just stop with the delusions of grandeur.

Please will you both shut the fuck up, especially you. Failing that, can someone please ban these twats. Every thread just gets derailed, it's becoming annoying.

Last edited by arsenalap11 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:41 am

samiz wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

Don't respond and give him the satisfaction, I've reported the post.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 am

What is wrong with the Scots, fucking hell.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 am

samiz wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

His original post claimed Templeton was the best winger in the SPL and would be our best player behind Hooper and a couple of others. I'm not going to let that bullshit slide, so fuck off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:24 pm