Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
blackskar
Childish Logic
benqbiggis
El Jefe
Jord
Theo Filippo
Jaetinh
Sean
Barton
Coatsy
Jamie
dena
Hernandez_14
Laurencio
Dean
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
wellz
crump
The Zlatan
Harrold
LiamB_14
Muhkoo
moscowmadeit3
arsenalap11
Kuled
menalawyerguy
Jordi
Grenade
chiboygeorge
Lux
fluffy_kittens
Golden_Golz
Mustangt125
Cristiano
SBSP
39 posters

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Poll

Who?

[ 3 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left5%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left0%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left3%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left2%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left9%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left5%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left3%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left16%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left2%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left10%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left0%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 12 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left21%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left9%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_left10%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 58
    Kuled

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Empty Re: Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 am

Jord wrote:Van Persie is winning? By God. Good player, in the top 4 list of strikers. But not the best.

I voted Ibrahimovic, watched every bit of him last season and he's just immense.
    He was absolutely fantastic last year. This was my favourite goal of him last season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhOlVV_KBA
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Empty Re: Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:49 am

When Ibra joins a new club, they will automatically win the league.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:51 am

chiboygeorge wrote:When Ibra joins a new club, they will automatically win the league.

Finally we've found a player we both rate. yippee
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:When Ibra joins a new club, they will automatically win the league.

Finally we've found a player we both rate. Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 644235
    I rate Messi too...just not when he's playing for...(you know..) What a Face

But Ibra Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 914411
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 am

I voted other (Suarez) Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:02 am

Why is Van Persie winning. Neutral
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 am

Mr Leiva wrote:Why is Van Persie winning. Neutral

Because he is the best Striker in the world (excluding Messi+Ronaldo)obviouslyBest striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 784961
    benqbiggis

Post by benqbiggis Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 am

neymar j ninja
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 am

Kuled wrote:
    Jord wrote:Van Persie is winning? By God. Good player, in the top 4 list of strikers. But not the best.

I voted Ibrahimovic, watched every bit of him last season and he's just immense.
    He was absolutely fantastic last year. This was my favourite goal of him last season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhOlVV_KBA
    Yeah what a goal. His one against Fiorentina wasn't bad either.

Why is Van Persie still leading!?

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 338
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 am

Voted Ibra
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 am

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 ZDpS0
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:23 am

XxBradKennedyxX wrote:Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 ZDpS0
    not worthy
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:47 am

RVP
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 am

Ibra or Eto'o. Really tough choice, but I'm siding towards the former.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 am

lol @ rvp winning this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:41 am

rvp is basically watered down version of ibrahimovic. he is good player but as long as similar player exists that is far more talented and better overall he cannot be the best
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:43 am

Kuled wrote:lol @ rvp winning this
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Haters-gonna-hate
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:44 am

mauro=beast wrote:rvp is basically watered down version of ibrahimovic. he is good player but as long as similar player exists that is far more talented and better overall he cannot be the best
    He's nothing like Ibra. Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 am

Eto'o.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 am

I'd say he was fairly similar shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 am

break down all facet of the game

technically gifted player that can play on point, 2 feet, can drift into wide and deep position, play with back to goal, create

they are very alike, probably becauser you think ibrahimovic is tall or something

who knows

or maybe you have been eating to much haggis
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 am

mauro=beast wrote:break down all facet of the game

technically gifted player that can play on point, 2 feet, can drift into wide and deep position, play with back to goal, create

they are very alike, probably becauser you think ibrahimovic is tall or something

who knows

or maybe you have been eating to much haggis
    Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 am

Coatsy wrote:
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 3 Haters-gonna-hate
    I don't hate him. I think he's one of the best strikers in the world but he isn't the best.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:55 am

True Kuled.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 am

Kuled wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:
    I don't hate him. I think he's one of the best strikers in the world but he isn't the best.

I know,only joking Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 am

Coatsy wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:

I know,only joking Laughing
    I know Laughing I just wanted to say that because I was abit of a dick in the other thread about RvP Razz
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Ibra, Rooney and Eto'o are top three. Picking one, I'd say Ibra because I like him the most.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:27 pm

he bounces from club to club because he has a poor attitude. On the field he is a god but ask yourself, why would a player that talented be booted out of 5 clubs in the last ten years?
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:

he bounces from club to club because he has a poor attitude. On the field he is a god but ask yourself, why would a player that talented be booted out of 5 clubs in the last ten years?
    Booted out? Laughing

Only club ever I think he was booted out from was Ajax, other than that he just said "fuck this I'm leaving" to other clubs.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Well he was pretty much booted out of Barcelona, but otherwise agree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:40 am