Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
blackskar
Childish Logic
benqbiggis
El Jefe
Jord
Theo Filippo
Jaetinh
Sean
Barton
Coatsy
Jamie
dena
Hernandez_14
Laurencio
Dean
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
wellz
crump
The Zlatan
Harrold
LiamB_14
Muhkoo
moscowmadeit3
arsenalap11
Kuled
menalawyerguy
Jordi
Grenade
chiboygeorge
Lux
fluffy_kittens
Golden_Golz
Mustangt125
Cristiano
SBSP
39 posters

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Poll

Who?

[ 3 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left5%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left0%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left3%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left2%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left9%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left5%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left3%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left16%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left2%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left10%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left0%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 12 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left21%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left9%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_left10%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 58
    SBSP
    SBSP

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Empty Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Post by SBSP Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Should be more interesting. Coffee I put the first names that came to mind.
    Anonymous

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Empty Re: Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:40 pm

I don't think there can be a best striker. Each striker is different and has different strengths and weaknesses and are utilized in different ways. Therefore it is ridiculous and stupid to say so and so is the worlds best striker. You can't compare them fairly.

That said, to vote in the poll I had to consider who is the world's bestest at doing exactly what he does, and therefore I voted Fernando Llorente. I think Llorente is the worlds best Targetman and could potentially be the best targetman in history... thus the vote. Oh and he is Basque, therefore automatically > the rest.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Empty Re: Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Post by Cristiano Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? Radamel-falcao-colombia-rf_473547
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:51 pm

polska. wrote:yada yada yada I voted Fernando Llorente blah blah blah.

shifty
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Gerrard.

Then i vote Villa over, in no order, Cavani and, ma boy, etoo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:04 pm

SBSP wrote:
    polska. wrote:yada yada yada I voted Fernando Llorente blah blah blah.

shifty
    Your just upset I made your thread invalid. Snooty
    Golden_Golz
    Golden_Golz

Post by Golden_Golz Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Too tough to call. Falcao has been great, but so are many others on that list.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Didn't really dig Falcao on fifa, so like I said Villa, Etoo, and Cavani.

Napoli got a deal for him alright
    Golden_Golz
    Golden_Golz

Post by Golden_Golz Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:44 pm

I like Eto'o.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:12 pm

David Villa imo, and how is Torres even in the poll?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Tevez neu shades
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic this season at least.
    Golden_Golz
    Golden_Golz

Post by Golden_Golz Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Zlatan was a beast. There was a period there where he was racking up goals and assists left and right as well. Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? 914411
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

There are MANY strikers better than Cavani...he's so overrated this days. I very much like him but it's a disgrace because of one season everyone think he's the best thing ever. I mean when was he a season before the last when he was being shitted on by young Abel Hernandez and Miccoli? If Cavani is in list, why can't guys like Di Natale, Nilmar, Milito etc who are superior finishers than Cavani make the list?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Gomez should be on here if Cavani is.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:43 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:There are MANY strikers better than Cavani...he's so overrated this days. I very much like him but it's a disgrace because of one season everyone think he's the best thing ever. I mean when was he a season before the last when he was being shitted on by young Abel Hernandez and Miccoli? If Cavani is in list, why can't guys like Di Natale, Nilmar, Milito etc who are superior finishers than Cavani make the list?

Don't get me wrong Cavani is a good player but people are on his dick like crazy. Sheesh there was a thread on EA about him winning the Balon d'or next season when he "breaks through" Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? 634513

Too soon to be listing him amongst the best in the world that's for sure.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Emile Heskey or Nicklas Bendtner.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:27 pm

inB4messi/ronaldoaren'tstrikers Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:There are MANY strikers better than Cavani...he's so overrated this days. I very much like him but it's a disgrace because of one season everyone think he's the best thing ever. I mean when was he a season before the last when he was being shitted on by young Abel Hernandez and Miccoli? If Cavani is in list, why can't guys like Di Natale, Nilmar, Milito etc who are superior finishers than Cavani make the list?
    Thank you.

Cavani's success is because of working tactics and things falling into place for him to excel. Any good striker would be scoring loads in their same unique ideal situation.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:52 pm

heskey
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 pm

van Persie Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? 859644

Call me biased, I don't give a shit Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? 79723
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 pm

eto'o
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Again, shouldn't Mario Gomez be on the poll?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Best striker in the world excluding the two best strikers in the world.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Rooney.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Has to be Eto'o

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? 207711_201077239923065_138777696153020_597525_7423234_n
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:27 pm

I voted other!

It could be anyone.....Suarez......
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:32 pm

No Berbatov? Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? 70955
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 pm

LiamB_14 wrote:No Berbatov? Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? 70955
    Juventus have reportedly bid a whopping 7 million for him, thats the money that shows he is world class.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Mutant123 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:No Berbatov? Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? 70955
    Juventus have reportedly bid a whopping 7 million for him, thats the money that shows he is world class.

My friend, that is a fake bid. I have it on record that Barcelona have tried to sign him because they view him as the ideal striker for their system.

Berbatov would make Barcelona the finished product. The only striker that is on the same wavelength as Xavi, Iniesta and Messi with their quick trail of thought. He thinks before he gets the ball. Like most Barcelona players. He is not a headless chicken such as Torres and Suarez who get the ball and aimlessly run in any given direction making people think they are good because they run alot and do pointless things.

i is a great credit to Sir Alex Ferguson that he has managed to keep a hold of Dimitar Berbatov and not lose him to the clutches of Barceloan this season Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:33 am