Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Rascha-Rascha
ayvee1
Paulinho
Rafael Benitez
Carlos Jenkinson
menalawyerguy
Kuled
El_indian
12 posters

Ronaldo has a pop at Messi

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Ronaldo has a pop at Messi Empty Ronaldo has a pop at Messi

Post by El_indian Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 pm

The Real Madrid star’s form has been a concern for Portugal at Euro 2012 and during the win over Denmark, Danish fans chanted Messi's name whenever Ronaldo was on the ball.

Ronaldo cut a frustrated figure throughout and he picked up a late yellow card. Following the game, Ronaldo was asked about the Messi chants and he responded with a dig at his great rival. He said: "You know where he was at this time [last year]? Do you know? He was being eliminated in the Copa America, in his own country. I think that's worse, no?"
    http://espnfc.com/uk/en/news/1100101/cristiano-ronaldo-pop-lionel-messi.html

Ronaldo has a pop at Messi Messi_2676242
    Kuled

Ronaldo has a pop at Messi Empty Re: Ronaldo has a pop at Messi

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:59 pm

oh god why
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:03 am

If he had any character, he would have just said "fans will be fans. We got the win. That's all I care about." But he can't help himself. He has to get a dig in.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 am

He should just say he's better looking, that argument always wins
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 am

Kuled wrote:oh god why

Is that directed at this thread or Ronaldo's comment?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 am

Fonseca wrote:He should just say he's better looking, that argument always wins

I'm sure Messi could score some sweet sweet bishes
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 am

Arrogant prick

Messi is far superior anyway
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 am

I think it's good that Ronaldo is vocally frustrated, shows some character in itself . Im sure he's absolutely furious with himself more than some fans
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 am

El_indian wrote:
    Kuled wrote:oh god why

Is that directed at this thread or Ronaldo's comment?
    The argument is going to continue because we already have one in the EURO thread.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 am

A little petulant, but I guess that's what frustration does to you. Ronaldo was supposed to be the star of the show this time round, but Messi still finds a way to rear his head, even though he's not there Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:12 am

I always thought Ronaldo was a bit of a prick but he really fucked me off when just lay on the ground after Varela scored... Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:13 am

MEEEEEEEEEEEESSI MEEEEEEEEEEESSI MEEEEEEEEEEEESSI MEEEEEEEEEEESSI MEEEEEEEEEEEESSI MEEEEEEEEEEESSI

rofl HE MAD

Rascha-Rascha
    Rascha-Rascha

Post by Rascha-Rascha Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:15 am

Kinda true. He's probably just pissed off that all anyone ever asks him about is Lionel Messi, you people seem to see it as 'I'm just gonna go and talk about Messi right now'. In reality it's probably more like 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi'.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 am

This kind of reporting should have no place on serious sports pages. The TV commentator in the first Portugal game even commented on the size of the captain's armband CR7 had on. Suggesting its much larger than all the other ones he had seen.

Jesus wept. Give it a rest. There is enough real football out there to cover.

that armband thing is funny if true Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:36 am

Rascha-Rascha wrote:Kinda true. He's probably just pissed off that all anyone ever asks him about is Lionel Messi, you people seem to see it as 'I'm just gonna go and talk about Messi right now'. In reality it's probably more like 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi' 'Ronaldo, talk to us about Messi'.

So what? You don't think Messi gets asked about Ronaldo a lot? I don't recall Messi popping off about Ronaldo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:30 am

such a shit cunt
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:37 am

Ronaldo >>>> God
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:02 am

El_indian wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:He should just say he's better looking, that argument always wins

I'm sure Messi could score some sweet sweet bishes

That's not the point though Ronaldo has a pop at Messi 537999
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:07 am

El_indian wrote:
    This kind of reporting should have no place on serious sports pages. The TV commentator in the first Portugal game even commented on the size of the captain's armband CR7 had on. Suggesting its much larger than all the other ones he had seen.

Jesus wept. Give it a rest. There is enough real football out there to cover.

that armband thing is funny if true Laughing
    I'm fairly sure it's the standard UEFA armband.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:08 am

menalawyerguy wrote:If he had any character, he would have just said "fans will be fans. We got the win. That's all I care about." But he can't help himself. He has to get a dig in.

Agreed.

Or if he was classy he could even give a little credit to Messi, say something like 'It just encourages me to match the skill of my great rival because he's an unbelievable footballer.' Makes him seem like a nice guy and probably diffuses the chants, because he's not letting it bother him. I should be in PR.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:58 am

Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:52 am

Ronaldo must hate Messi's guts

Everything he does Messi does better.

I like both.

Sponsored content