Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
blackskar
Childish Logic
benqbiggis
El Jefe
Jord
Theo Filippo
Jaetinh
Sean
Barton
Coatsy
Jamie
dena
Hernandez_14
Laurencio
Dean
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
wellz
crump
The Zlatan
Harrold
LiamB_14
Muhkoo
moscowmadeit3
arsenalap11
Kuled
menalawyerguy
Jordi
Grenade
chiboygeorge
Lux
fluffy_kittens
Golden_Golz
Mustangt125
Cristiano
SBSP
39 posters

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Poll

Who?

[ 3 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left2%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left9%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left16%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left2%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left10%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 12 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left21%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left9%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_left10%Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 58
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Post by Harrold Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 pm

LiamB_14 wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:No Berbatov? Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 70955
    Juventus have reportedly bid a whopping 7 million for him, thats the money that shows he is world class.

My friend, that is a fake bid. I have it on record that Barcelona have tried to sign him because they view him as the ideal striker for their system.

Berbatov would make Barcelona the finished product. The only striker that is on the same wavelength as Xavi, Iniesta and Messi with their quick trail of thought. He thinks before he gets the ball. Like most Barcelona players. He is not a headless chicken such as Torres and Suarez who get the ball and aimlessly run in any given direction making people think they are good because they run alot and do pointless things.

i is a great credit to Sir Alex Ferguson that he has managed to keep a hold of Dimitar Berbatov and not lose him to the clutches of Barceloan this season Very Happy

I agree with that. Berbatov is good. Just not the best.
    Anonymous

Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Rooney, Eto'o and Van Persie.

Too hard to call.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:19 am

not worthy RvP not worthy
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:21 am

van Persie.
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:36 am

Rooney.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:40 am

Kun
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:56 am

Mutant123 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:No Berbatov? Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 70955
    Juventus have reportedly bid a whopping 7 million for him, thats the money that shows he is world class.

Did you just make that up Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:01 am

Fernando Torres, Luis Suárez and Fernando Llorente are my 3 favourite strikers. (Jus' thought I'd say) as for the best excluding Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo, it's difficult. I'd have to say, probably... Dabíd B or Bernando Y, I'd of said Luiey, but I'd of just been called biased. So yeah, out of Dabíd B or Bernando Y.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 am

Surely it must be David Villa? o.o
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:10 am

Rooney.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:11 am

Laurencio wrote:Surely it must be David Villa? o.o

That's what I'm thinking, apparently not tho' Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:12 am

Kunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn not worthy

Probably David Villa.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:14 am

van Persie Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:20 am

I don't know how someone like Villa who went on such a long goalless streak can be considered best in the world.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 am

That's the only goalless streak of his career Polska. I'm guessing most of the players in the OP have had 1 like that.

I'd say Villa is better than pretty much all of them over his career for consistent goalscoring.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 am

If anyone on this list 'deserves' to go through a goalless streak and still have his rep intact it's Villa.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:25 am

Fine Shagger wrote:That's the only goalless streak of his career Polska. I'm guessing most of the players in the OP have had 1 like that.

I'd say Villa is better than pretty much all of them over his career for consistent goalscoring.
    I suppose so... but what makes Villa so special is that he wasn't dealing with an injury nor was he off form when it happened. He played well for Barcelona regardless of not scoring.

Most strikers(Villa being one of them) job are to score.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:25 am

These polls are so pointless.

You might as well have called this one 'Who is the 3rd best striker in the world'.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:27 am

polska. wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:That's the only goalless streak of his career Polska. I'm guessing most of the players in the OP have had 1 like that.

I suppose so... but what makes Villa so special is that he wasn't dealing with an injury nor was he off form when it happened. He played well for Barcelona regardless of not scoring.

Even with that he still got 23 goals in 50 or so games.

That's higher than more than half the players on the poll had last year.

EDIT: Well maybe not half but some.

Last edited by dena on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:27 am

polska. wrote:

Not sure if you're saying this as a good or bad thing here. Confused

23 goals in 48 starts, not bad at all given it was his first season at Barcelona and his first whole season as basically a left winger.

Edit: Ninja'd by Dena, againnnnnnn Fuck you
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:28 am

David Villa all day long for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:32 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Not sure if you're saying this as a good or bad thing here. Confused

23 goals in 48 starts, not bad at all given it was his first season at Barcelona and his first whole season as basically a left winger.

Edit: Ninja'd by Dena, againnnnnnn Fuck you
    Well the thing is.. I'm not quite sure if I am against Villa or not. Laughing I personally love him as a player.

But basing it on this season alone, I would not consider him the worlds best striker.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:33 am

Don't base it on last season. Base it on the last few seasons Dry Smile
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:34 am

El Pipita Higuaín.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:34 am

This season alone the best is sexy thighs.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 am

Fine Shagger wrote:This season alone the best is sexy thighs.
    Actually it's big nose Ibra. What a Face
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 am

LiamB_14 wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:

My friend, that is a fake bid. I have it on record that Barcelona have tried to sign him because they view him as the ideal striker for their system.

Berbatov would make Barcelona the finished product. The only striker that is on the same wavelength as Xavi, Iniesta and Messi with their quick trail of thought. He thinks before he gets the ball. Like most Barcelona players. He is not a headless chicken such as Torres and Suarez who get the ball and aimlessly run in any given direction making people think they are good because they run alot and do pointless things.

i is a great credit to Sir Alex Ferguson that he has managed to keep a hold of Dimitar Berbatov and not lose him to the clutches of Barceloan this season Very Happy
    not worthy
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:25 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Mutant123 wrote:

Did you just make that up Neutral

It was on SSN this morning, I never make stuff up Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 225495
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:32 am

Van Persie is winning? By God. Good player, in the top 4 list of strikers. But not the best.

I voted Ibrahimovic, watched every bit of him last season and he's just immense.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 am

rooney and rvp winning, EPL! EPL! EPL! Best striker in the world excluding Messi and C. Ronaldo? - Page 2 59651

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:34 am