Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Rise of Paris' True Club

Anonymous

The Rise of Paris' True Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of Paris' True Club

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Do you guys enjoy the way I update my career?

Or should I skip match reports and play quicker through the season?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Nice work Polska.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Updates are the most important part Polska, keep it up nigguh Hurr Durr Derp Derp
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 am

Keep gown Polsk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:50 am

For some reason after 12 games... Athletic Club is leading the table tied with Atletico Madrid, despite having Llorente and Javi Martinez injured the whole season so far and selling Iraola and having Ander Herrara stupidly in the Second Team... Neutral

They also haven't lost a game yet this season, and thrashed Barcelona 5-0 in the Copa del Rey. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:27 am