Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Rise of Paris' True Club

Anonymous

The Rise of Paris' True Club Empty The Rise of Paris' True Club

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:29 pm

So I already did the first few portions some time ago... I am just going to copy and paste it over here and update from there. shifty

-----------------------------------------------------
    CAREER STATS

2010-11 -- PARIS FC -- NATIONAL -- 2nd (promotion)
    2011-12 -- PARIS FC -- LIGUE 2 -- ~

INTERNATIONAL CAREER

2011 -- Paraguay

Last edited by polska. on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

The Rise of Paris' True Club Empty Re: The Rise of Paris' True Club

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 am

The Rise of Paris' True Club D9yYk
    First match of the season. So glad I won it. Surprised

The Rise of Paris' True Club 9FO0F

Grr was I angry, but it was only the second match and they are favorites to win the league.

The Rise of Paris' True Club O7mTT

Bounced back with a win. Smile

The Rise of Paris' True Club NjdeA

WOOOOO Destroyed my parent club and club predicted to come 2nd!!! Very Happy

The Rise of Paris' True Club OybMh

Fuck you Gripe Gripe Inconsistent fucks!!!

The Rise of Paris' True Club KSvVA

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Mad

The Rise of Paris' True Club Sukz1

My harsh words last match must've paid off! Very Happy Very Happy Cannes are doing shit though despite predicted to come 4th.

First goal for Jimmy Roye, who I think can be a good poacher. Hopefully he starts putting them in regularly now. Smile

The Rise of Paris' True Club YTzrm

That's what I am talking about. Cool

The Rise of Paris' True Club KEm69
    The Rise of Paris' True Club I01SJ
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am

I've been waiting for this Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 am

The Rise of Paris' True Club SqBC6
    Roye scores a brilliant early goal, and we dominated

The Rise of Paris' True Club Gkl4s

ESPARZAAAAAAAAA WHAT A FUCKING GOAL!!!

Roye+Aristouy with a nice team goal later on, What a great Fan Day this was.

The Rise of Paris' True Club KGpU9

I'm not going to lie, I fist pumped when Weber headed it in!

The Rise of Paris' True Club WtJqT

They are in great form having won like 8 games in a row....

ARISTOUY!!! Great build up following the corner!
    ESPARZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING GOAL!!! (was gonna upload but Esparza tends to score this way alot. Razz)
    ARISTOUY! From long range! Great!
    They put two in after that... Game on!

After a thrilling second half it stayed 3-2. Whew.

The Rise of Paris' True Club QG3Mc

They had an early unbeleivable miss, off the line. rofl

I shockingly loose at the end... But these guys are way over performing. Haven't lost a game since the first game of the season. eek Congrats French Basques! Wink

The Rise of Paris' True Club 9PjNI

Good start with a good team goal by Roye, Weber with a second. Santos with a rebound, they take one back and ESPARZA SCORES ANOTHER FUCKING BEAUT!!!!

The Rise of Paris' True Club Ft80W

Against 2nd in the table.. Twas a Bad match. I blame the pitch though, the huge size didn't suit our play.

The Rise of Paris' True Club OAxi7

Ooh didn't know I had a derby in this division.. We won but I was not pleased with the performance. Was a tad lucklastre..... Look at the shots difference! eek

The Rise of Paris' True Club FfT75

Cup match, reserve team played. Meh.

The Rise of Paris' True Club Z94CI

Meh.

The Rise of Paris' True Club 5rL5Z

It's snowing and that's pretty hawt as the pitch is completely covered in snow. Cool

Outplayed them first half, nothing came from it though, Aristouy had to be taken off Cry

EESPARZAAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoL (uploaded)
    CAFTIIIIIIIIIII WHAT A GOAL!!! He dribbled it through the whole opposition team from our half! eek
    The second goal we conceded was weaaaak though. Dry Smile

(watch big screen in 720p because I think my giant resolution screws up the uploaded video?)

The Rise of Paris' True Club JwQcz

Cup game, these guys beat their last opposition 13-0. Neutral I also rushed things and forgot to put Clement back in my starting lineup. Doh. Roye misses two brilliant oppurtunites whilst I get dominated in the early minutes.

CAFTI YES!!! In the 26th minute! We then however concede an idiotic penalty. Neutral

The game is great, flowing movement from both teams, many chances made, Roye missing more great oppurtunities (he has been off form recentlly...) But in the 90th minute ANTHONY WEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Dupuis almost scored in the 95th minute (only 2 minutes of added time tooo Dry Smile ) But I swear my keeper jumped like a full meter in the air and saved it!! eek

The Rise of Paris' True Club KI9xp

Off to a good start with Esparza scoring perhaps his first ever goal for Paris FC INSIDE the box. Laughing They however make it 1-1 and my side just couldn't score despite making lots of chances.

The Rise of Paris' True Club WxzI3

Jesus we miss Aristouy. Torture watching all the chances we missed. They played with a Sweeper ffs, We completely dominated the match. Just look at that, 28-1 in shots, 2 on target. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral: Neutral Neutral

The Rise of Paris' True Club UImRh

Cup match. Testing out some new signings... Fuck they play the same formation as me, I think my own formation is a counter against it. We struggle early on even though we really should be beating them. They eventually score in the 36th minute and former Paris FC man Souyeux does again in the 74th minute. I thought I was out at this point but Aristouy takes on back! Very Happy

Then their opposition keeper does something inexplicable. He.. He, he decides to waste time! HAHAHAAH!! Don't you know my players always always score in the depth when keepers waste time? LOSER! Very Happy Cafti scores in the 92nd minute, though half of the opposition is appealing for offside. rofl

It goes to extra time.

Fuck off the score early on... Cuntstickles of a defense. Grr. My god I hate this team. Fucking piecs of shit. Atleast I now can focus all on the league as it is tight.

The Rise of Paris' True Club 1bF51
    The Rise of Paris' True Club 3lwLJ
    The Rise of Paris' True Club FHB3U

Remaining Fixtures:
    The Rise of Paris' True Club CesP7

And my star player:

The Rise of Paris' True Club ML3Yo

The league is super tight. My parent club Guingamp is leading the table with SC Bastia closely behind them all season long, followed by me and Lusitanos. Bayonnais unfortunately collapsed after going on some 17 unbeaten run. Cry Strasbourg sacked their manager and are catching up.

Biggest disappointment this season is AS Cannes...

Squad wise, I made some signings from Africa this January, looking forward to that. Got rid of alot of the players that weren't getting starts and had little future too. Canceled my loanee keeper even thoguh he was performing greatly as he was on 9k a week and I was paying for all of that. I adjusted my budget and saw I now had 600k to spend! eek Laughing Wages make a huge difference broskis!

Looking forward to finishing this season, will be a tight finish but I am confident. I will kill myself if I stay an extra year in this league though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:09 am

The Rise of Paris' True Club LeNMX
    For the first time this game I am experimenting with some tactic tweakings...

Esparza is getting a couple of very accurate long shots, more than usual....

Aristouy injured in his first league game back from injury. Fuck you He's not injury prone either, these fuckers are kicking his shins..

The fuckers kick Esparza's shin and get a red card. Cool

Finally Esparza scores an amazing goal but it is ruled offside because Roye was in an offside position.. Dry Smile They score a shitty goal from long range. (IE, impossible for any goalkeeper to save Dry Smile) I switch tactics completely to a 4-4-2. (which totally didn't work out at all Razz)

Fuck, I am so pissed off, my entire team aside from my GK, Esparza and Anthony Weber looked completely disinterested in playing. I put Angry in my team talk. Mad

The Rise of Paris' True Club LONC7

They concede an early own goal, I decide to continue tweaking the tactic and it looks very promising. I COMPLETELY DOMINATE THE MATCH!!!! cheers

A little while later.... JIMMY ROYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTUIC FUCKING GOAL!!!! LOVELY STRIKE!!! HIS GOAL DROUGHT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dance Dance

ROYE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FANATICAL!!! He ran across the crowd and slid on his knees and repeatedly cheers on the crowd! (I suppose there is seperate celebrations for ending goal droughts?) Jimmy looks so up for the game afterwords! I swear he is defending, bringing the ball up the pitch and once he receives the return pass he dribbles through the opposition before trying a shot. He did exactly that consistently all the way to half time!

ESPARZA!!!!!!!!!!!! Right after Half Time!!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING SHOT!!!!!

What dominance! 36 - 0 Shots! 57-43 possession!

The Rise of Paris' True Club 0uKRO

Up against Parent club and table leaders now. Not too confident tbh.

They get an early goal that was ruled offside. I can see why they are topping the table. The team is a league standard above clearly. I beat them early on in the year but I guess I just caught them unprepared.

They then were EXTREMELY unlucky and hit the post in a one-on-one where my Keeper rushed out. Cafti got lucky in a one-on-one later and blasted it above the bar. Neutral We then had an unbelievable chance, Roye and Esparza sent the goalkeeper way off his line, but the defender kinda bodychecked Cafti and the keeper got the ball before Cafti could recover. We then had the most beautiful percantage of possession I ever seen between Vandenbossch, Mirza Bryssinck trying to get into the box from the wing. Very Happy

Palmieri sent a cross that could've been a goal and Roye shoots greatly from long range shortly after which raps up a greatly entertaining first half. Popcorn

The rest of the Second Half goes by quickly. I'll just assume it is more of the same. Guingamp have many a chance. Thank fuck for my keeper chose today to be amazing!

Aproaching the end of the match...... LOKLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! OFF WEBER FROM A CORNER!!!!! YES!! THAT HAS TO BE THE GAME WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee

Loklo's first goal for Paris as well! He dances infront of the away fans! I've done the double against Guingamp! Very Happy

In other news, SC Bastia, who following this result is now 1st in the table, won 7-1 against Amiens SC. Neutral

The Rise of Paris' True Club UOkcb

Early on Esparza nearly scored from a free kick near the half way line. Neutral

Mirza does an idiotic tackle and get's sent off. Neutral First Red Card of the Season. Neutral

They soon after score. What the fck is wrong with this inconsistent as fuck team. Neutral They after the second half restarted score an offside goal. Phew. whew

RODRIGO SANTOS AND ROYE!!!!!!!! We are even!

ROOOOOOYE!!!!!!! GREAT GOAL! yippee

Of Course right after the match restarted our entire defense act like complete idiots and concede the most ridiculous goal ever. (The striker won the ball 1v1 against like 5 different defenders and then rounded our keeper. Neutral)

Fucking typical. Second Red card OVER FUCKING NOTHING! GRRR Gripe

89th minute Roye screws up his potential hat trick Fuck you

The Rise of Paris' True Club D9Zpg

Wearing the red away uniforme for the first time in a long while. think

ESPARZAAAAAAAAAAA ANOTHER GREAT LONG RANGE SHOT!

RODRIGO SANTOS!!!! From Outside the box but nice and easy! Cool Weber scores from a corner after half time restarted. They take one back however..

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING FUCK WHAT THE FUCK HOLY FUCK! THE OPPOSITION STRIKER COMPLETELY DESTROYED WEBER IN A TACKLE IN MY PENALTY BOX WHILE WEBER HAD THE BALL AND JUST PASSED IT ON TO THE UPCOMING WINGER WHO BOOTED IT IN!!!! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!!

The Rise of Paris' True Club 75fvZ

Despite doing really poorly this season, these guys have been in good form recently.

They score a lucky goal early on. Was a great shot I have to admit, curved right in. BUT WE RESPOND IMMEDIETLY!!!! SANTOS!!!!!!!! GREAT SHOT!

They score another lucky good strike right after the second half started. Dry Smile

Third goal we concede: Neutral

The Rise of Paris' True Club DgZtO

After a crap first 60 minutes Weber scores from a corner. Kenny Lala scores some while later. (his first goal Love )

The Rise of Paris' True Club 3CMcc

They are on form atm... But I keep them at bay for most of the match. They nearly had a goal but Weber cleared off the line. Smile

ARISTOUY FINALLY A BREAKTHROUGH! Roye sends another similar goal in after 69 minutes. They later on get one back but Roye responds immedietly but it is called offside. Aristouy get's taken off again. Cry He isn't injury prone, it's just that these cunts in this league are kicking his shins all over.

ROYE!!!! What a Goal to finish the game. Very Happy

The Rise of Paris' True Club VgVdM

A diving header from Aristouy puts us in an early lead, Aristouy causes an own goal a while later. We concede a penalty afterwords. New signing Le Goff assists beautifully to Roye who puts it in the back of the net. Smile

This result however, with some help with the other Paris based team in the league beating Guingamp, I have overtooken them for second place. Dance Dance Dance

The Rise of Paris' True Club LwqyC

Playing my bogey team that took me out of the cup earlier. They play the same formation as me and everything.

After a bore first half, Roye puts it in the back of the net! Great play by him. A free kick hit our post later on. Before the end of the game, Le Goff sends it to Roye who sends it to Aristouy who dribbles around the box back to Le Goff who puts it in an open net. Woo. His first goal for the club. Very Happy

Oh and Mirza get's a red Card right after coming on after a 2 game suspension from the last one. Cunt. I fined him a weeks wages. Gripe

The Rise of Paris' True Club P46jZ

Esparza sends us ahead in the 2nd minute from another incredibly long range shot. Laughing 10th goal of the season from him. Santos scores a rebound later on in the half. They get one back following a corner and an ill positioned Goalkeeper. Neutral

Stanek creates a brilliant assist for Palmieri later on. We concede late on but meh, game is over.

The Rise of Paris' True Club XKGqQ

Playing my favorite team in the league. The French Basques. Love

Eventually, after long time of tedious movement and defending, my goalkeeper blasted it up the field and the Basque defender's couldn't keep up with Roye's pace. Long Ball ftw - GOAL!.

Esparza scored a goal later on from right outside the box. Kinda lucky, keeper wasn't really prepared and it took a deflection on top of that.

Aristouy scores from Weber's header following a corner soon after. First team to reach 70 team goals in the league this season! WOOO Dance

In other news, SC Bastia have guaranteed promotion to Ligue 2. Neutral

The Rise of Paris' True Club JDoGN

The Rise of Paris' True Club YG2vG

If I win this, I believe I am promoted.

Aristouy and Esparza both his the crossbar within the first 20 minutes of the game. Neutral We are dominating this game but we've failed to score.

We have a shit match and obviously concede a penalty in the last minute. No promotion today folks. Neutral

Not the only club to loose out though, SC Bastia surprisingly lost to relegation threatened Orleans, and Guingamp also lost out on promotion by drawing with their opponent.

The Rise of Paris' True Club Qkudo

Up against table leaders and probably champions. Point and I am promoted.

They concede an early funny goal. Lucked out tbh. Laughing

LMAO AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED MINUTES LATER! rofl

Aristouy hits the crossbar soon after. Dry Smile

ARISTOOOOUY!!! Great Goal! Off the cross bar and in. Late in the game, Aristouy puts in another from a great assist by Rodrigo Santos.

The girls sang my name following the result! What a Face
    http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-585584aba584149514d146297a11e229

Not promoted yet though.. Hmm.

The Rise of Paris' True Club UYuoB

Second Paris Derby..

Had a 21 minute penalty which Aristouy takes nicely. Great cross from Roye means Esparza scores perhaps his second goal of the season inside the box. laugh Esparza is on fire today. His third goal of the season from inside the box. Razz

RODRIGO SANTOOOOOS !!!! Volley from outside the box. Aristouy makes it 5-0 afterwords. Esparza get's his hat trick and fourth goal of the season inside the box before the end of the game. Laughing Maybe I should play him as a striker instead.

80 team goals this season now too.

The Rise of Paris' True Club QZ8l0

Roye puts us upfront after 20 minutes. Aristouy heads it 2-0 soon after. Weber after having like 3 great chances from corners finally scores one. Second half is quite meh in comparison.

The Rise of Paris' True Club Z7kGC

3rd minute Aristouy with help from Roye puts us ahead. We concede, but Weber+Aristouy combination scores from a corner yet again soon after. The combination of the two scores again this time following a free kick. Aristouy has a hat trick. They respond immedietly though with a free kick goal, but it is too little to late for them.

This result leaves me promoted. YAY!

The Rise of Paris' True Club HpDNX
    The Rise of Paris' True Club HrOTw
    The Rise of Paris' True Club VBehp

My name was chanted by the fans as the game ended! not worthy
    http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-84b4f3ae0ad95043264fc101a05aa21d

The Rise of Paris' True Club 42D8A

Couple players complaining about first team time, so I am granting them exactly that with this fixture. Esparza's fifth goal of the season inside the box sends us ahead after 20 minutes. Esparza again 40 minutes later this time outside the box.

The Rise of Paris' True Club KXzYL

Continueing the use of squad players...

Dove scored a fucking brilliant goal.

Esparza with the 90th team goal of the season off a rebound right before half time. WOO.

They bring one back but meh, Loklo puts it in soon later.

I relegated Guegnon whilst my parent club Guingamp has won promotion.
    The Rise of Paris' True Club EAw8Q

Going into my next game I learn I am going to have a record high in attendance! eek2
    The Rise of Paris' True Club Kh8hT

Last game of the season, record attendance of 10k present. Better make a show.
    The Rise of Paris' True Club U8Ped

Aristouy puts us ahead after 15 mnutes. They get a red card for a last man challenge. Good, the guy was annoying me with his tallness and he injured Roye earlier. Rodrigo Santos scored the following Free Kick though! Very Happy

They score a conslation but whatev, not quite the smashing I wanted but the season is over!. Very Happy

End of season stuff coming soon. (Will also start updating more normally now that I've got this first season into this thread.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am

I think PSG is Paris' true club Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 am

Read about the history of the clubs.

Paris FC was the real Paris Club founded in 1969, PSG split from Paris because of disagreements about whether the club was to be based in Paris of in the suburb of Saint Germaine. The mayor of Paris said he would not support a non-Parisian club and therefore Saint-Germaine split.

Only by pure luck/chance Paris got relegated from Ligue 1 and PSG promoted from Ligue 2 a few years later and the fact that the Saint-Germaine suburb got integrated into Paris metro area that PSG became the club it is today.

I'm here to set things right! eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:58 am

The Rise of Paris' True Club NIUf0
    The Rise of Paris' True Club VIWbm

The upcoming season's Ligue 2 table:

The Rise of Paris' True Club 7kpvT

Arles, Nice and Caen got relegated from Ligue 1 whilst Havren, Le Mans and Grenoble got promoted from Ligue 2.

The new Paris FC home, away and third kid I made myself. smug

The Rise of Paris' True Club ASiIA
    The Rise of Paris' True Club TV7I2
    The Rise of Paris' True Club 4zIB7

Last edited by polska. on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 am

Very good so far eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 am

Polska not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:43 am

Forest wrote:Very good so far eek2
    I've loaned one of my youth players to Forest btw. eek3

The Rise of Paris' True Club Mrk86

Should I try and raise my rep? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 pm

I GOT ACCEPTED cheers

Will take Paraguay to the WC. eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Looks like Paraguay suits my Paris 4-3-1-2 formation perfectly too! Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Just had this interesting pre-season friendly:
    The Rise of Paris' True Club VU3bZ

Sure it was their second team but they still had some very good players that outclassed those of mine...

Looking back though, there are a combination of factors at play here... the formation of the two sides were always going to favor me, and I played my first team which is still unchanged (other than the addition of loanee Grendel) from last season. My team had much more chemistry compared to their shady brought together second string. Add in Esparza's 30m long range goals, a penalty given, the team's clinical-ness in corners and some well timed substitutes you get 4 goals. Though I have no doubt that their first team would've destroyed me.. this was a great pre-season friendly and will hopefully attract higher attendance figures in the upcoming season.

Oh and that penalty.. Aristouy hit the post but the ball rolled in anyway... Dunno why it was given as a separate goal and not as a penaltygoal. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:26 am

its is looking very good so far
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

First match of the season.. Cup match.

Already am out. Dry Smile

While most teams draw some French 10th division side I drew a fellow Ligue 2 side. Grr.. Esparza and Aristouy didn't show up and Bryssinck was out with a suspension from the season past. (For some reason I feel we win alot more with him in the lineup... Not defensively, but I think he is solid offensively and always gives the team support on the right)

Meh, more focus on Ligue 2 then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:57 pm

The Rise of Paris' True Club 5ucaP

Bojan's gotten really good in this game. Surprised
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Damn, you smashed Bordeaux. eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:02 pm

What Skin are you using? It's pretty nice
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:35 pm

RD5 Sk1n with Polygon attached and a few of my own custom changes.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:47 am

Looks like you have some good players Polska, well done on getting the Paraguay job Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 am

I've decided I will update this thread monthly. (game time Razz)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 am

You could just post the result/scorers after a game rather than going into detail.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 am

Or.. I could do it my way. Snooty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 am

Okay. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:14 am

The Rise of Paris' True Club Su0Pk

First league match of the season!

PALMIERI! Scores Paris' first goal of the season with a diving one footed volley near the net!

Bryssinck get's his second yellow later on.. The resulting freekick ends up as a goal. Grr. Mad

The Rise of Paris' True Club ZwyCV

First home game of the season.. Aristouy puts us ahead at the 30 minute mark, but they respond almost immediately. A hilarious own goal caused by a Jimmy Roye cross puts us ahead before half time, but of course Romain Amalfatino levels it in the 44th minute with a unfortunately wonderful long range effort.

Aristouy makes it 3-2 at 60 minutes. Aristouy's hat trick is stopped by the crossbar in the 77th minute. The last 3-5 minutes was very intense with both sets of fans sitting up.

The Rise of Paris' True Club L64ix

First match as an INT manager... And turkey scores in the first fucking minute. Neutral

Oscar Cardozo scores a brilliant goal in the 18th minute. He put it in with amazing force! eek

Lucas Barrios scores and offside goal later on in the half and makes up for it by missing a sitter. Neutral

Directly after the kick off to the second half, Cristian Riveros scores an amazing goal! Caceres 5 minutes later scores but it is given as an own goal. Nihat Kahveci get's his revenge by an amazing goal himself.

The team makes Volkan Demirel pull off 3 amazing consecutive saves in a matter of seconds. eek

The team get's completely owned and destroyed moments later though, ends up as a goal. 3-3, which is how the game ends as, as subs from both teams proved to be rather useless. Laughing

The Rise of Paris' True Club Kkx96

Jimmy Roye puts us forward early on with his first goal of the season. They equalize... I blame my keeper. Mad To make things worse, Aristouy needs to be taken off the pitch. Asasinho scores his second soon after and makes it 2-1... Not looking good, though the footballing gods are with us, they score a hilarious own-goal... twice now in two games. Laughing

Second half starts.. Loklo misses a great oppurtunity. Gripe

RODRIGO SANTOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! Dance

Rodrigo Santos misses a good chance soon after though. Dry Smile

ALSO: The Rise of Paris' True Club Assasi10 hehe

After the match I find out Aristouy is out for a month. Dry Smile Bueno, time for my other strikers to step up.

In the mean time, I wrap up a bargain buy by getting Tim Ochs and Fabio Coltorti on the free. Don't think Nassirou is ready yet for Ligue 2.
    The Rise of Paris' True Club PWRFS
    The Rise of Paris' True Club U1GFW

This also means that Demarconnay is on his way out. Tim Ochs and Coltorti will fight it out over first choice until January. One of them will go then. Why's that you ask?

DON'T. Mad

EVER. Mad

QUESTION. Mad

MY. Mad

PLANS. Mad

The Rise of Paris' True Club Fpbert

Of course me moving Vargas from the first team to the reserves because of the new keepers makes him unhappy. Pfft. Go figure. Dry Smile

Jeremie Clement also get's injured intra-week. Gripe

Demarconnay also signs for Ligue 1 side Stade Brestois. Salute! I liked you, too bad you couldn't break the first team!

In other news, I just got like 12 injury reports from my reserve and youth team following a friendly between the two. Neutral

The Rise of Paris' True Club ZYWHu

First thing that I see is our pitch. eek

It looks horrifying! I notice it is also raining hard. Perhaps it is the pitch graphics I am using but I go and check the pitch condition... "good". Bleh.. I will probably be forced to relay it after winter... Dry Smile

They get a red card sometime in the first half for a hard tackle on Roye.

They score right after half time. Dry Smile

Roye equalizes however. *phew*

SZCZEPANIAK!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOL 2-1!!!

Szczepaniak! BEKELE!! TARAWALIE!!!! GOOOOOL 3-1!

Introducing Szczepaniak changed the game.

The Rise of Paris' True Club 9HQw7

The last result leads us to near the top of the table. Good start to the season definitely.

Transfer Window is done and here is my starting XI and team:

The Rise of Paris' True Club Lo5z7

And the summer's transfers:

The Rise of Paris' True Club 8nsNT

I work the transfer market beautifully. Cool All the signings were on free's aside from youth players and Tobias Vargas.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:13 am

The Rise of Paris' True Club R9r5s

I was Twitch for most of the game, than Barrios and Beltran each scored hat tricks late in the game though 3 goals were called offside. Dry Smile

The Rise of Paris' True Club LLYSi

Will be interesting to see how I do... This is a good team I am playing.

--------------Patricio--------------
    Bosingwa - Pepe - Carvalho - Coentrao
    --------------Veloso----------------
    -------Moutinho----Meireles---------
    --------------Danny-----------------
    --------Almeida----C. Ronaldo--------

Is what they lined up with... *gulp*

My fears are realized as C. Ronaldo scores within 5 minutes. Sigh; this is going to be torture. 10 minutes later Ronaldo makes it 2-0. 27th minute Ronaldo dribbles across the whole pitch and makes it 3-0. Neutral 10 minutes after the fourth goal, Ronaldo comes back again to make it 4-0. Neutral Neutral Neutral

Strangely enough I am dominating possession and look like the stronger team... except whenever Portugal has the ball. Twitch

Second half.. Made lots of subs and made sure all my players no there was no pressure on them today. We are looking much more threatening now whilst some of my genius tactical decisions against Moutinho, Danny and Miereles whilst making sure Almeida is unmarked seems to be paying off. Ronaldo is only restricted to shooting from afar now.

We get our consolation goal in the 82nd minute. However Leidson makes it 5-1 in the last minute, Though it is offside.

We looked very dangerious towards the end of the game. Something good I suppose, though FM will just look at this result as a 4-1 loss... Wonder if the board will be pissed at me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 am

The Rise of Paris' True Club GIzvj

20 minutes in and not looking good... I am being dominated possession wise. I switch instructions from control to attacking.. hopefully putting them under more pressure will help me control the match.

37th minute and we are giving a penalty for a nutmeg on Aristouy. What a Face Aristouy however.. Misses. Neutral

ROYE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GOAL!!! It was all him! Can't believe he got it in the net as well! Right before half time too!

Originally I was going to switch instructions from attacking to counter attacking at half time.. but seeing we scored I want to take advantage of the morale boost and go overload. Hopefully this doesn't backfire. Laughing

After half time, Roye get's a goal counted offside. Sigh..

Some craziness happening near my goal aproaching the 60th minute. eek One of Esparza's longshots rattles off the crossbar shortly after. Coltorti a minute later also saves a 1-on-1 not worthy

Yahaya injures a player with a bad tackle and get's seen red. Meh, that's what I get for not having Clement available and Weber accidently play a reserve team match...

Good match despite it being only 1-0. Bryssinck had an excellent match, MOM is well deserved to him.

The Rise of Paris' True Club M5Lwx

Roye causes an early own goal... Damn their keeper is shit. Tarawalie makes it 2-0 with his first ever goal for the club. Roye nearly makes it 3-0 a minute later. Before half time, Aristouy heads in a headed pass by Weber to make it 3-0.

After half time we concede the most lazy goal ever. Neutral

Aristouy makes it 4-1 however shortly after, thanks to a great play by Roye.

The Rise of Paris' True Club 7Hnp7

Facing a tough team now..

Of course Raphael Caceres has to score on his debut. Dry Smile

38th minute due to a bad clearence and Jimmy Roye's pace we make it 1-1. Gnabouyou scores a penalty in the 64th minute. Some Korean guy maakes it 2-2 with an admittedly brilliant goal. Game ends 2-2.

The Rise of Paris' True Club AQnNq

Roye's pace capitulates on a defensive error and heads it in to make it 1-0.

Sitoe causes an error to make it 1-1. We concede in the last minute. Mad

Otherwise uneventful match.

The Rise of Paris' True Club OOlC2

Weber puts us through after 19 minutes from a corner. A powerful effort from the opposition winger makes it level right before half time. Carmona shoots from afar and scores making me loose the match. Grr. Mad

The Rise of Paris' True Club 0sHTQ

Great start by all means, despite the last two losses, as I was expecting to be mid-table. Maybe I can push for back-to-back promotions like Montpeillier. think

My remaining fixtures of 2011:

The Rise of Paris' True Club XkfOK

and a Positions chart:

The Rise of Paris' True Club 3QGCg

Throughout the month I've done some deals with youth transfers, and it looks like Loklo and Yahaya have transfer listed themselves...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 pm

*reads update*

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 am

At first I was ecstatic to be Paraguay manager, but now, it is just a nuisance.. Mad

I'm in November now, but I am going to play my Polish save for a bit until I get into the mood of playing Paraguay games. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 pm