Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
El Jefe
Ben
CameronLFC1
Danny
LM_Punk
bcfcben
Mouse
Jord
crump
13 posters

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas?

CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas?

Post by CameronLFC1 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm

GK01 wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:Any ideas will be looked at by me aswell. I've got to do a Magazine Article as part of coursework. I was thinking about Footballers and their Sex Lives for a bit of humour but any other ideas would be welcome Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 284837

Talk about FM

And how I'm obsessed with signing 15 year old French regens Neutral

Arsene? Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 279869
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas?

Post by GK01 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm

CameronLFC1 wrote:
    GK01 wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:Any ideas will be looked at by me aswell. I've got to do a Magazine Article as part of coursework. I was thinking about Footballers and their Sex Lives for a bit of humour but any other ideas would be welcome Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 284837

Talk about FM

Arsene? Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 279869

Rich mans Arsene Wink

Who manages Tottenham Neutral

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm

GK01 wrote:

Talk about FM

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 25567403
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:47 am

Dan wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Talk about FM

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 25567403
    Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? - Page 2 Pedobear-rope

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:07 am