Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
El Jefe
Ben
CameronLFC1
Danny
LM_Punk
bcfcben
Mouse
Jord
crump
13 posters

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas?

crump
    crump

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? Empty Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas?

Post by crump Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:57 am

For p[art of my coursework I need to make a magazine, so I'm going to base it around Football. I need a front cover, a contents and 2 pages of the magazine. The thing is I have no idea on what to do it about, I was thinking on like "how to take the perfect penalty etc" and stuff like that but I'm stuck atm, any ideas? BTW, I need to use pictures of my own for some of the in pages.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? Empty Re: Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas?

Post by Jord Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:02 am

Call it 4-3-3

Have the front cover how you would make a sig.. Except obviously to scale. 2 players.. Preferably someone in an England shirt(To make everybody else and the teacher happy).

Contents could start simple: Picture of the latest matches, stadiums etc.

maybe pages on the top 5 strikers/midfielders/defenders in the world.

tips on how to take penalties like Lampard or freekicks like Ronaldo/Drogba.

A fake interview with a player wont hurt either.. afterall nothing you're making is legit.

Hope I helped mate. If your doing it for a graphics subject then you have to work hard because they're picky.
    crump
    crump

Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? Empty Re: Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas?

Post by crump Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:06 am

I'm doing it for English. I'm quite good at editing pictures too, I'll tell the teacher if I can do that at home because they'll be picky about some stuff and might not believe me. Do you know, I was actually thinking of calling it 4-3-3 too, mental. I like the top 5 players in the world thing too. I might do a cheesy interview with myself too, joining the Arsenal reserves or something.

Cheers mate!
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:38 am

atastycrumpet wrote:I'm doing it for English. I'm quite good at editing pictures too, I'll tell the teacher if I can do that at home because they'll be picky about some stuff and might not believe me. Do you know, I was actually thinking of calling it 4-3-3 too, mental. I like the top 5 players in the world thing too. I might do a cheesy interview with myself too, joining the Arsenal reserves or something.

Cheers mate!

Only just started my GCSE's But My Mate Done This And She Done Like How To Bend Your Freekick Likes Beckham And Things With An Interview With Jose Mourinho Discussing HIs Tactics And A Footballers Cribs Thing As Her Content If Thats Any Help Very Happy
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 am

You could pretend that each week you have a player profile, at the back of Blues programme they whack in a picture of a then put in stats and then make a fake (in your case) interview like asking things like 'who were your heros','if you want a footballer what would you do' etc
    LM_Punk

Post by LM_Punk Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:58 am

If its about football.. make it super specific on something you know well about..or you'll end up confuzzled and flop..

What i've learned about CW is that it doesn't have to be interesting, just bang out different points and explain them, you could make a magazine on Long Shots or something, which gets boring after about 10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:58 am

Write about how Liverpool fails as a club.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:15 am

Fake Henry Gale is funny Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:28 am

I'm doing something similar for my Media coursework.

My images are from FIFA Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:38 am

mouseboy11 wrote:
    atastycrumpet wrote:I'm doing it for English. I'm quite good at editing pictures too, I'll tell the teacher if I can do that at home because they'll be picky about some stuff and might not believe me. Do you know, I was actually thinking of calling it 4-3-3 too, mental. I like the top 5 players in the world thing too. I might do a cheesy interview with myself too, joining the Arsenal reserves or something.

Cheers mate!

Only just started my GCSE's But My Mate Done This And She Done Like How To Bend Your Freekick Likes Beckham And Things With An Interview With Jose Mourinho Discussing HIs Tactics And A Footballers Cribs Thing As Her Content If Thats Any Help Very Happy

You best stop talking like that or you need a ban!
    CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Post by CameronLFC1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:11 am

Call it Match!
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:17 am

CameronLFC1 wrote:Call it Match!
    There already is match magazine.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 am

And I highly doubt his teacher would appreciate ripping another magazine title- Match! or FourFourTwo Laughing
    CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Post by CameronLFC1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 am

Jord wrote:

I know. Laughing You could just hand in a Match magazine think
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:23 am

CameronLFC1 wrote:
    Jord wrote:

I know. Laughing You could just hand in a Match magazine think

To be fair, he can probably write better than the people in that magazine.
    CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Post by CameronLFC1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:24 am

BenSmith wrote:
    CameronLFC1 wrote:
    Jord wrote:

I know. Laughing You could just hand in a Match magazine Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? 214775

Yeah, i swear they are all retards. Matchman is a right gangster Neutral
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:27 am

CameronLFC1 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:
    CameronLFC1 wrote:
    Jord wrote:

I know. Laughing You could just hand in a Match magazine Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? 214775

Yeah, i swear they are all retards. Matchman is a right gangster Neutral

Init, it's all shit like 'Koscielny's new boots are well wicked, they make him go rapid' Neutral

Laughing Yeah he always made me laugh with those cheesy little cartoons.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 am

Match ends every sentence with an exclamation mark.
    Unnecessary enthusiasm irritates me. Neutral
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:58 am

Jay.Davies11 wrote:Match ends every sentence with an exclamation mark.
    Unnecessary enthusiasm irritates me. Neutral

Laughing Yeah that annoyed me too Neutral
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 am

For the penaties section, I'd go for a study of the way Danish left back Michael Jakobsen takes his penalties. He never misses (literally). That will show that you think out of the box, instead of just looking at the big stars. (NOTE: Jakobsen has never missed, despite half the keepers in the Danish league use the same penaly saving technique as Thomas Sørensen).

Videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NsDpkEky9s&feature=related
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJk4-nhHcR8&feature=related
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZLkIGq4trM&feature=related
    L1savage

Supports : Dirty, slapstick.

Post by L1savage Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Friday Night With Robbie Savage.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Thuda wrote:For the penaties section, I'd go for a study of the way Danish left back Michael Jakobsen takes his penalties. He never misses (literally). That will show that you think out of the box, instead of just looking at the big stars. (NOTE: Jakobsen has never missed, despite half the keepers in the Danish league use the same penaly saving technique as Thomas Sørensen).

Videos:
    Graham Alexander > all, when it comes to penalties.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Bergkamp wrote:
    Thuda wrote:For the penaties section, I'd go for a study of the way Danish left back Michael Jakobsen takes his penalties. He never misses (literally). That will show that you think out of the box, instead of just looking at the big stars. (NOTE: Jakobsen has never missed, despite half the keepers in the Danish league use the same penaly saving technique as Thomas Sørensen).

Videos:

He missed one the other week Razz
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 am

He's 38, his vision will be going blury Wink But seriously his technique is probably better than any penalty taker in England.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:59 am

I'm going to call it First Touch. I'm going to have Top 5 Transfers of the Summer. Then an Interview with me taking over as Arsenal manager. Cheesy but simple.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:31 am

James wrote:
    Bergkamp wrote:

Videos:

So now we're at Jakobsen as #1 again?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 am

Any ideas will be looked at by me aswell. I've got to do a Magazine Article as part of coursework. I was thinking about Footballers and their Sex Lives for a bit of humour but any other ideas would be welcome thumb
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 am

If you have a male teacher, maybe some WAG pictures would be good to please his eyes.

Last edited by Thuda on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't fcuking spell)
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:28 pm

forestfcfan wrote:Any ideas will be looked at by me aswell. I've got to do a Magazine Article as part of coursework. I was thinking about Footballers and their Sex Lives for a bit of humour but any other ideas would be welcome Need to make a Football Magazine... Ideas? 284837

Talk about FM

And how I'm obsessed with signing 15 year old French regens Neutral
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm

L1savage wrote:Friday Night With Robbie Savage.

its funny because i spent my friday nnight with savage, speed and ramsey at the football Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:15 am