Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Danny
GK01
dena
7 posters

Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football?

Poll

Is it?

[ 2 ]
    Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? Bar_left20%Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? Bar_left80%Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? Bar_right [80%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Anonymous

Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? Empty Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:11 am

Watch from the Womens World Cup they seem to just slide tackle at every opportunity regardless if its even possible to win the ball and they also seem to just slam into each other like its rugby. You don't really see this in Men's football as its more tactical. But in Womens football there isnt that much diving though so that maybe why.

Discuss.
    Anonymous

Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? Empty Re: Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:13 am

How do you think mens football was like 20-30 years ago?
    Anonymous

Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? Empty Re: Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:15 am

polska. wrote:How do you think mens football was like 20-30 years ago?
    Aggresive.

But what Im asking is, is womens football atm more aggresive than mens football atm?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 am

Probably not, women are disorganized by nature, so them crashing into each other is just natural. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 am

dena wrote:Probably not, women are disorganized by nature, so them crashing into each other is just natural. Neutral
    True.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:18 am

I can see what you mean but just watching it, the tackles aren't as hard as mens tackles just looking at it so I wouldn't say so.

But it also comes down to what you mean by aggressive, if you mean it just looks it, or it is through physical strength.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:23 am

Doesn't help that at times they struggle to pass the ball and contol it well. shifty

Seen quite a bit of that in England matches in the tournament at leastl. Neutral
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:24 am

Danny wrote:Doesn't help that at times they struggle to pass the ball and contol it well. shifty

Seen quite a bit of that in England matches in the tournament at leastl. Neutral

Well that has nothing to do with them being women, the England men have the same trouble.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:25 am

GK01 wrote:I can see what you mean but just watching it, the tackles aren't as hard as mens tackles just looking at it so I wouldn't say so.

But it also comes down to what you mean by aggressive, if you mean it just looks it, or it is through physical strength.
    I mean they are reckless and stuff.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 am

dena wrote:
    Danny wrote:Doesn't help that at times they struggle to pass the ball and contol it well. shifty

Well that has nothing to do with them being women, the England men have the same trouble.
    True that. think
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 am

Adz wrote:
    GK01 wrote:I can see what you mean but just watching it, the tackles aren't as hard as mens tackles just looking at it so I wouldn't say so.

Well I see we're coming from still don't think it's that bad though Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 am

GK01 wrote:
    Adz wrote:

Well I see we're coming from still don't think it's that bad though Laughing
    Yeah, like in Men's football they press and stuff but in womens football they slide tackle them from behind. Laughing
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 am

could messi do it at a cold wet wednesday night against stoke women? Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? 214775
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 am

It's also a bit down to the referring, it is no where near the standard of mens football Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:31 am

I think they just do it because they're not able to tackle properly. Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 am

I voted yes Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? 848922
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 am

dena wrote:Probably not, women are disorganized by nature, so them crashing into each other is just natural. Neutral

Is that true?

My girlfriend visits me every other weekend. When she arrives, the place is a disaster zone. By the time she leaves at the end of the weekend, it's as tidy as a Marine barracks. Every woman in my life is like this. My mom, my sister, the women I work with, they are all more organized than me and most of my male friends and colleagues.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 am

Is Womens football more aggresive than mens football? England+v+Germany+UEFA+Women+Euro+2009+Final+OluNXu7m8S5l

Come at me sis.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:04 pm