Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Magazine coursework

Anonymous

Magazine coursework Empty Magazine coursework

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 pm

For my media coursework I have to produce my own magazine.

- 2 front covers
    - 2 double page spreads

+the pictures have to be ones taken myself
    +has to be a set topic

any ideas?

So obviously for example I can't make a space magazine as how will I take my own pictures of Jupiter ect..
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Magazine coursework Empty Re: Magazine coursework

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Take some of your nob.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah I'd go with that.

Call it NobMAG

I can make you a logo if you want.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Media is about being creative, thinking of ideas yourself. I really don't think it is the course for you because you're always asking the forum for ideas.

I will tell you what I did anyway.

In AS, I made use of Nottingham's tram system and made a film about Tramspotting. I dressed like a twat and rode the trams of Nottingham to my hearts content. I got a B. The trailer was 4 minutes long. I also made a Nuts magazine front cover, and a Nuts magazine style interview with the stars of my film. The Nuts magazine cover was just a bit of fun and not actually needed. I had to find a girl willing to strip but I had no luck. So instead I had to make it a Big Bum Issue. I found a nice girl who was willing to pose her bum in hot pants and knee high socks, so I used her for my front cover. I also had a picture of me and my mate posing at the side of the pitch at Forest with a Forest shirt (Got to a game an hour and a half early and we were kindly given permission to do this). This went on the front cover too as a little sport section. Then we had our actual coursework thing on the front cover too, and made it a Nuts Exclusive! It was very fun to make and came out looking pretty cool.

Most people did a sort of music thing in my class. It's easy tbh. You'll surely have one mate with a guitar or summat. Just stick on some chinos, take pics on instagram, find mates that are good looking and form a new
    Boyband to rival One Direction.

Or make a rock band and do your magazine in the style of something like NME or Kerrang.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:52 am

thanks forest.

decided to go for film now anyways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:30 pm