Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
The Zlatan
Uncle John from Jamaica
El Jefe
Grenade
easley91
Kuled
Lux
Ricardo
Cadbury
Jamie
Theo Filippo
15 posters

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Anonymous

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 am

JMB_94 wrote:What does any of this have to do with Connor Wickham!? Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 4 283183
    Im sorry but i seem to have to explain myself to a lot of people on here.
    Anonymous

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

22 years old going out with a 16 year old.

Damn Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 am

Fine Shagger wrote:People derailing Filippo's thread as usual. Rolling Eyes
    I'm glad someone noticed not worthy

I think some more ShaggyAlonso quotes may have to come out shifty
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:People derailing Filippo's thread as usual. Rolling Eyes
    I'm glad someone noticed not worthy

I think some more ShaggyAlonso quotes may have to come out shifty

"Football is a cwuel game, 1 minute you're winning a corner and eighty fwee minutes later you've lost fwee nil."
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 am

See you at Blackpool it will be a famous point rofl

Would you like a smint Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:09 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote: What like Arsenal, having a World class midfield, and winning fuck all for longer than even Liverpool.

Unfortunately true, who is Fabregas anyway? not in Lucas' league
    If you had a bit of Lucas in the Arsenal midfield, you would have won something. A bit of bottle, can take you to the next level. Wink

Yep, even Fabregas is nothing to Lucas in passing... He should learn from Carragher on how to get the ball up top properly
    Dont know about that shit, But lucas could have showed the Arsenal midfield how to defend. And well Carragher would have had that thing at the back, what do you call it? scratch Yes the Arsenal defence, yes thats it, But Carragher could have orginised the Arsenal defence if he been playing for them. He would not need to get the ball up top properly he would just give it to the World class midfield, that liverpool does not have.

You're taking the piss out of yourself

I don't even know how you could do that rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Unfortunately true, who is Fabregas anyway? not in Lucas' league
    If you had a bit of Lucas in the Arsenal midfield, you would have won something. A bit of bottle, can take you to the next level. Wink

Yep, even Fabregas is nothing to Lucas in passing... He should learn from Carragher on how to get the ball up top properly
    Dont know about that shit, But lucas could have showed the Arsenal midfield how to defend. And well Carragher would have had that thing at the back, what do you call it? scratch Yes the Arsenal defence, yes thats it, But Carragher could have orginised the Arsenal defence if he been playing for them. He would not need to get the ball up top properly he would just give it to the World class midfield, that liverpool does not have.

You're taking the piss out of yourself

I don't even know how you could do that Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 4 70955
    Nope i post the truth. Goodnight Sleep
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 am

Typical liverpool fans Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:17 pm