Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
The Zlatan
Uncle John from Jamaica
El Jefe
Grenade
easley91
Kuled
Lux
Ricardo
Cadbury
Jamie
Theo Filippo
15 posters

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. Empty Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 am

How bad is he Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. Empty Re: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 am

Fantastic prospect.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. Empty Re: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 am

He's shit, as are all English players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 am

When did he sign for Sunderland? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:18 am

Fine Shagger wrote:He's shit, as are all English players.
    I got so much swag is that why you mad?

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. 4hpjjq
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 am

kyro7 wrote:

Come at me bro.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 am

Not as shit than if he had joined Liverpool.

Amirite?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:22 am

He's gone for a good good price.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Come at me bro.
    smug
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:26 am

You two are phaggots.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:26 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Come at me bro.

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. Freaky-epic-fails-come-at-me-bro
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:26 am

He's a beast.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:How bad is he Rolling Eyes
    He is young and has time to improve, and he could become a decent player or better, something that you can't seem to do on here. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 am

Overrated. Worth £1-£2 Million only.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 am

Ricardo wrote:You two are phaggots.

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. 2nw20p
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    He is young and has time to improve, and he could become a decent player or better, something that you can't seem to do on here. Rolling Eyes

What does Filippo have to do to become a decent player or better on this forum?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 am

You and Filippo Inzaghi are in the same category tbh.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:36 am

I rate Wickham, I just don't rate him that high.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:37 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Ricardo wrote:You two are phaggots.

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. 2nw20p
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:38 am

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. Owned-funny-funny-987
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:17 am

Scott wrote:

Listen to the grammer bitch, that wants to meet people from this forum and shoot them Rolling Eyes And you come out with complete bullshit in lots of your posts. You really post some complete bullshit, fuck me at least Filippo is joking in some of his posts, But you are really serious in some of the bull you post on here. But then again you always use the correct grammer.

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:21 am

Scott wrote:

Listen to the grammer bitch, that wants to meet people from this forum and shoot them Rolling Eyes And you come out with complete bullshit in lots of his posts. You really post some complete bullshit, fuck me at least Filippo is joking in some of his posts, But you are really serious in some of the bull you post on here. But then again you always use the correct grammer.

And there was me thinking a 40 year old could learn not to rise to the bait.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:21 am

Scott wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Listen to the grammer bitch, that wants to meet people from this forum and shoot them Rolling Eyes And you come out with complete bullshit in lots of his posts. You really post some complete bullshit, fuck me at least Filippo is joking in some of his posts, But you are really serious in some of the bull you post on here. But then again you always use the correct grammer.

I told you, he is a greedy fish Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:22 am

I've always said he is overrated.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 am

Adz wrote:Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. Owned-funny-funny-987

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 am

Scott wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Scott ive hardly commented on anything you come out with on here, but if i do reply im stalking you on a football forum, but now ive risen to the bait. Make your mind up or are you just looking for another responce because you are all lonely, or are you now stalking me on a football forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:36 am

Scott wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Scott ive hardly commented on anything you come out with on here, but if i do reply im stalking you on a football forum, but now ive risen to the bait. Make your mind up or are you just looking for another responce because you are all lonely, or are you now stalking me on a football forum.

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. Tumblr_llvcz7Hwyc1qzb9vso1_400
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Scott wrote:

I told you, he is a greedy fish Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. 225495
    Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. Fat-gr10
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:38 am

If he joined Liverpool I bet you their fans would be saying "I thrust King Kenny has brought a world class talent he is twice the player Rooney was at the same age YNWA !!"

Neutral
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:39 am

grenade187 wrote:If he joined Liverpool I bet you their fans would be saying "I thrust King Kenny has brought a world class talent he is twice the player Rooney was at the same age YNWA !!"

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:28 pm