Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
The Zlatan
Uncle John from Jamaica
El Jefe
Grenade
easley91
Kuled
Lux
Ricardo
Cadbury
Jamie
Theo Filippo
15 posters

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Anonymous

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 am

Scott wrote:Alan, can I ask a serious question? WHY, when you're 40, do you persist to come onto a forum full of 14-21 year old boys? Why can't you go to the forums where there are people your age? What is it that keeps you coming back to the little boys? Just curious.

At the end of the day, does it really matter?
    Anonymous

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 am

Ricardo wrote:Yeah Carragher would really fit the bill with his incredible distribution.

Stay on topic Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 am

Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:Alan, can I ask a serious question? WHY, when you're 40, do you persist to come onto a forum full of 14-21 year old boys? Why can't you go to the forums where there are people your age? What is it that keeps you coming back to the little boys? Just curious.

Yes. study
    Anonymous

Scott i just cant leave you. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 293146
    Anonymous

Avoiding the question. I see.

Interesting.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:43 am

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 Popcorn
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:44 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I like how you admit Liverpool are inferior Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 601554

I thank you for your realism. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 914411

Played. Laughing
    Is that you backing up a team of foreigners, Again. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 784961

You're not good at this are you?
    Good at what? Posting a lot of pish.

Life I suppose.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:45 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 am

Scott wrote:Avoiding the question. I see.

Interesting.
    What is so interesting me. Because i seem to have a lot of interest in what im doing on a Football forum. Im posting on a football forum Scotty, im not doing anything wrong, or are you scared i cant get to you through my laptop screen. Ive got friends scotty outside of this forum and a life and im not a pedo Scotty, Because thats usually the next shit you come will come out with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 am

Interesting.
    What is so interesting me. Because i seem to have a lot of interest in what im doing on a Football forum. Im posting on a football forum Scotty, im not doing anything wrong, or are you scared i cant get to you through my laptop screen. Ive got friends scotty outside of this forum and a life and im not a pedo Scotty, Because thats usually the next shit you come will come out with.

It's interesting that you avoid the question I cast upon you.

There are plenty of football forums around, why pick a predominately teenage one?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Played. Laughing
    Is that you backing up a team of foreigners, Again. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 784961

You're not good at this are you?
    Good at what? Posting a lot of pish.

Life I suppose.
    You seem to have a brilliant life, but then again maybe you do as i dont no you. I mean what are you doing with your life at the moment, even on this football forum you seen to be at a crossroads in which team you really support.

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 am

Scott wrote:

Interesting.

There are plenty of football forums around, why pick a predominately teenage one?
    I actually did not realise it was predominately teenage one. I went on the EA forums to get help with Fifa online, But i did not post that much in the other part of the forum, And on that forum a saw quite a few people posting who said they were in their late 20,s early 30,s and i thought they might still post on here. But now since ive posted on here i just cant leave because of you Scotty, Im surprised you have the time to post on here, what do all your bitches say when you are posting on here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:01 am

Dan wrote:

Thanks dan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 am

Scott wrote:

Interesting.

I actually did not realise it was predominately teenage one. I went on the EA forums to get help with Fifa online, But i did not post that much in the other part of the forum, And on that forum a saw quite a few people posting who said they were in their late 20,s early 30,s and i thought they might still post on here. But now since ive posted on here i just cant leave because of you Scotty, Im surprised you have the time to post on here, what do all your bitches say when you are posting on here.

I have two under the desk sucking me off right now bud.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 am

Scott wrote:I have two under the desk sucking me off right now bud.
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 am

Scott wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Interesting.

I have two under the desk sucking me off right now bud.
    That bud joke is as old as me now bud. No pictures now Scotty, please i think we can get the picture.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:08 am

Kuled, get out of here, quick. It's not safe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 am

Kuled wrote:
    Scott wrote:I have two under the desk sucking me off right now bud.
    Laughing
    Small things, amuse small, well you no what im saying.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 am

Haha why do you hate this guy so much?

You "cast" questions Scotty? Nice what is this 15th century England
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 am

Are you really playing the paedo card here?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 am

Will do eek2.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 am

Everyone just chill out and have a bottle of Bud..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 am

Scott wrote:Kuled, get out of here, quick. It's not safe.
    Thats true the other week, Scott was saying pedo's should get another chance. Be carefull people Scotty has something to hide me thinks. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 am

Same old boring pointless arguments.

Welcome to the Playmaker Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:16 am

Thats true the other week, Scott was saying pedo's should get another chance. Be carefull people Scotty has something to hide me thinks. Rolling Eyes

Not been funny but werent you the one going out with a 16 year old when you was like 27?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 am

What do you want Scotty? My Facebook page. Do you want written proof off who i am from people who know me. I have a god daughter do you want her or my best mate to tell you what im like. I thought there was saying in life was you can learn from the youth of today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am

James wrote:

Not been funny but werent you the one going out with a 16 year old when you was like 27?
    That does not make me a pedo. But i was 22 and i went out with a 16 year old who i got engaged to, and i spent 7 years with her and she lived with me for 5 years. Im now in another relationship with a 30 year old that has also lasted now close to 7 years.

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 am

What does any of this have to do with Connor Wickham!? Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 3 283183
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 am

People derailing Filippo's thread as usual. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Fine Shagger on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:19 pm