Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
The Zlatan
Uncle John from Jamaica
El Jefe
Grenade
easley91
Kuled
Lux
Ricardo
Cadbury
Jamie
Theo Filippo
15 posters

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Anonymous

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 am

grenade187 wrote:If he joined Liverpool I bet you their fans would be saying "I thrust King Kenny has brought a world class talent he is twice the player Rooney was at the same age YNWA !!"

Neutral

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 AXrtg
    Anonymous

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool..

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 am

Dan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:If he joined Liverpool I bet you their fans would be saying "I thrust King Kenny has brought a world class talent he is twice the player Rooney was at the same age YNWA !!"

Neutral

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 AXrtg

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 am

Scott wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Scott wrote:

You and Filippo Inzaghi are in the same category tbh.
    Listen to the grammer bitch, that wants to meet people from this forum and shoot them Rolling Eyes And you come out with complete bullshit in lots of his posts. You really post some complete bullshit, fuck me at least Filippo is joking in some of his posts, But you are really serious in some of the bull you post on here. But then again you always use the correct grammer.

And there was me thinking a 40 year old could learn not to rise to the bait.
    Scott ive hardly commented on anything you come out with on here, but if i do reply im stalking you on a football forum, but now ive risen to the bait. Make your mind up or are you just looking for another responce because you are all lonely, or are you now stalking me on a football forum.

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 Tumblr_llvcz7Hwyc1qzb9vso1_400
    So you are making the point that i should not rise to it because im older. But then again you the one who is so perfect is the one tonight who has kept it going. Goodbye Scotty what a guy you are. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 284837
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 am

Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

Coarse you fucking would. Especially Scott Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:58 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

Not really.
    Scott may be an optimist but he doesn't say stuff that stupid.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 am

No comment.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:01 am

Kuled wrote:I rate Wickham, I just don't rate him that high.
    Laughing What inspired you to watch Ipswich games then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

What like Arsenal, having a World class midfield, and winning fuck all for longer than even Liverpool.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:04 am

What? rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

What like Arsenal, having a World class midfield, and winning fuck all for longer than even Liverpool.

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

not worthy
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

I like how you admit Liverpool are inferior smug

I thank you for your realism. not worthy
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

I like how you admit Liverpool are inferior smug

I thank you for your realism. not worthy

Played. Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 am

He looks so shit, I'm baffed why Dalglish didn't make a move for him anyway
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

I like how you admit Liverpool are inferior Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 601554

I thank you for your realism. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 914411
    Well i think if you look at the past few season's Arsenal have been better than Liverpool. But then again Arsenal have had this amazing World class Midfield.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:10 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

Unfortunately true, who is Fabregas anyway? not in Lucas' league
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:16 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    I bet we wouldn't.

I like how you admit Liverpool are inferior Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 601554

I thank you for your realism. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 914411
    Well i think if you look at the past few season's Arsenal have been better than Liverpool. But then again Arsenal have had this amazing World class Midfield.

Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 13091410
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 am

Fonseca wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:

Neutral
    I bet we wouldn't.

If you had a bit of Lucas in the Arsenal midfield, you would have won something. A bit of bottle, can take you to the next level. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 am

eek2
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 am

Fonseca wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    I bet we wouldn't.

If you had a bit of Lucas in the Arsenal midfield, you would have won something. A bit of bottle, can take you to the next level. Wink

Yep, even Fabregas is nothing to Lucas in passing... He should learn from Carragher on how to get the ball up top properly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    I bet we wouldn't.

Played. Laughing
    Is that you backing up a team of foreigners, Again. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 784961
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

Played. Laughing
    Is that you backing up a team of foreigners, Again. Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 784961

You're not good at this are you?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 am

rofl

It's like an old man trying to rap but instead reading out a nursery rhyme
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 am

Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:37 am

Fonseca wrote: Now that Connor Wickham is not going Liverpool.. - Page 2 70955

It's like an old man trying to rap but instead reading out a nursery rhyme
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

Yep, even Fabregas is nothing to Lucas in passing... He should learn from Carragher on how to get the ball up top properly
    Dont know about that shit, But lucas could have showed the Arsenal midfield how to defend. And well Carragher would have had that thing at the back, what do you call it? scratch Yes the Arsenal defence, yes thats it, But Carragher could have orginised the Arsenal defence if he been playing for them. He would not need to get the ball up top properly he would just give it to the World class midfield, that liverpool does not have.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:39 am

Alan, can I ask a serious question? WHY, when you're 40, do you persist to come onto a forum full of 14-21 year old boys? Why can't you go to the forums where there are people your age? What is it that keeps you coming back to the little boys? Just curious.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 am

Yeah Carragher would really fit the bill with his incredible distribution.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote: What like Arsenal, having a World class midfield, and winning fuck all for longer than even Liverpool.

Played. Laughing

You're not good at this are you?
    Good at what? Posting a lot of pish.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 am

Scott wrote:Alan, can I ask a serious question? WHY, when you're 40, do you persist to come onto a forum full of 14-21 year old boys? Why can't you go to the forums where there are people your age? What is it that keeps you coming back to the little boys? Just curious.

He just wants you, Scotty boiii

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:31 pm