Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Sheppy
Scouser_Dave
North_Sea_Tiger
Mustangt125
Cornholio
Jord
Bushido
Pippo
Lux
Jamie
14 posters

Liverpool Sold

Anonymous

Liverpool Sold - Page 4 Empty Re: Liverpool Sold

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 am

If we had Dalglish, Rush, Hughes etc. in their pomp, we'd be winning the title. But we don't.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 am

Dan wrote:
    Nightmare wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Nightmare wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Melo cost them, incidently where Lucas plays. Go figure.

hahaha I hope you aren;t saying what Dan is....

So, how much of Lucas have you watched over the last few years then?

He is much better than Poulsen, and we'd be playing much better if he was playing ahead of Poulsen.

I have watched you lot whenever you have been on Tele, MOTD every weekend which is actually quite a lot of times.

I am better than Poulsen so he doesn't have to be very good to be better than him, Poulsen isn;t good enough for Liverpool and neither is Lucas, FACT.

There's your problem there. Listening to Lawrenson and co. damages your brain. I'd suggest a course of muting the TV when they start talking. Should have you right as rain in a few weeks.

Did you purposely miss the fact I watch you lot everytime you are on tele? or was that an accident.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 am

Dan wrote:If we had Dalglish, Rush, Hughes etc. in their pomp, we'd be winning the title. But we don't.

But Xabi and Masch aren't dreams are they? They exist in their primes right now and Xabi might still be wearing your kit if you had different owners. I think I'm actually supporting your point about the owners here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:07 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:If we had Dalglish, Rush, Hughes etc. in their pomp, we'd be winning the title. But we don't.

But Xabi and Masch aren't dreams are they? They exist in their primes right now and Xabi might still be wearing your kit if you had different owners. I think I'm actually supporting your point about the owners here.

That is true. Masch as well, he was all set to sign a new deal until Rafa was sacked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 am

Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 pm