Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chemicalrubber
SBSP
Grenade
Roloman4
lvrpl4life
ESSIENblaster
mac
Pippo
LeBron
Lux
Barton
Danny
LM_Punk
17 posters

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football

chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football - Page 2 Empty Re: De Jong Should Be Banned From Football

Post by chemicalrubber Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Laughing

He's tough but he does have to watch it sometime.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football - Page 2 Empty Re: De Jong Should Be Banned From Football

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:49 am

Roloman4 wrote:De Jong is the one that karate-kicked Alonso just a few months ago. Neutral

Yup. He's a butcher. I actually like that about him pirat
    LM_Punk

Post by LM_Punk Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:47 am

De Jong is Dangerous
    LM_Punk

Post by LM_Punk Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:51 am

He's broken 2 legs this year and fly kicked someone.. as hilarious as the fly kick looks and sounds funny, it's dangerous
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:50 am

Surprised he doesn't get s/o more often.
    L1savage

Supports : Dirty, slapstick.

Post by L1savage Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 pm

roy keanes still more of a cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 am

^
    As much as I hate him, and the team he once captained, when he broke that guys leg out of vengeance. It was great. If someone tried to end my career previously, and was talking shit while I was down injured, I'd do the same to the cunt and snap his leg in half.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:29 am

Roy Keane is a fucking legend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 am

NAH Laughing
    L1savage

Post by L1savage Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 am

haaland never tried to end his career, but keane did end his .
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:36 am

"My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye." - Roy Keane

I'd waited long enough. I fucking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you cunt. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries.

not worthy

That cunt was talking shit when Keane was really injured badly, I'm glad Keane smashed that cunts leg to pieces. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:42 am

He was a quite an asshole back in the day. Neutral Oh well, repsected manager of Ipswich now. Smile

Keano, Keano! De Jong Should Be Banned From Football - Page 2 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 am

kyro7 wrote:"My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye." - Roy Keane

I'd waited long enough. I fucking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you cunt. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries.

not worthy

That cunt was talking shit when Keane was really injured badly, I'm glad Keane smashed that cunts leg to pieces. Neutral

Fine, he didn't try to end his career. He was talking shit when he was injured. I'd have done the same to the cunt, again and again and again.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:20 am

AD_LFC wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:"My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye." - Roy Keane

not worthy

Fine, he didn't try to end his career. He was talking shit when he was injured. I'd have done the same to the cunt, again and again and again.

Haaland isn't a cunt, whatsoever. Keane went down easily inside our box and (yes I know he was hurt) was reacting like a stereotypical diver. Haaland just told him to get up and not to dive (not realising he was hurt).

Keane however, is a cunt.

EDIT: Sorry, Keane and Haaland crossed as they were running into our box and Keane took a swipe at Haaland. They both went down and then Keane stayed down. Haaland then ran over and told him to get up as he thought he'd dived after kicking him.

Last edited by BenSmith on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 am

BenSmith wrote:
    AD_LFC wrote:

not worthy

Haaland isn't a cunt, whatsoever. Keane went down easily inside our box and (yes I know he was hurt) was reacting like a stereotypical diver. Haaland just told him to get up and not to dive (not realising he was hurt).

Keane however, is a cunt.

Keane. not worthy
    L1savage

Post by L1savage Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2CM7HhDB04

legend lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 am

It was a fucking shocking challenge! If Ben Arfa has to be out then so should he! temper red card

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:28 am