Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chemicalrubber
SBSP
Grenade
Roloman4
lvrpl4life
ESSIENblaster
mac
Pippo
LeBron
Lux
Barton
Danny
LM_Punk
17 posters

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football

LM_Punk

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football Empty De Jong Should Be Banned From Football

Post by LM_Punk Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 am

Do You Concur?
    Danny
    Danny

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football Empty Re: De Jong Should Be Banned From Football

Post by Danny Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 am

No. Neutral

This is obviously mostly based on his tackle that broke Ben Arfa's leg. He won the ball didn't he? Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football Empty Re: De Jong Should Be Banned From Football

Post by Barton Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 am

Hes not gonna play in Holland's next Euro 2012 qualifier because of the Ben Arfa insident. Hopefully he will learn his leason. Neutral

Been banned from football is a tad bit harsh though. Laughing Ive seen far worse, anyone see Karl Henry's challenge yesterday?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:33 am

Jesus, it has and always will be part of the game. It's the unfortunate side of it, but there's always the risk of it happening. I've got sympathy for anyone who suffers an injury like that, but it's not like he deliberately went in to injure him.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:33 am

I watched the replay of Ben Arfa's injury and De Jong didn't even seem to do that much wrong....if anything wrong.

It's more Karl Henry who's on the mad side.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 am

De Jong likes it hard. Footballers are just pussys
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:12 am

forestfcfan wrote:De Jong likes it hard. Footballers are just pussys

.... De Jong Should Be Banned From Football 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 am

De Jong, Shawcross and others are Footballers. They know their job, and the physicality and danger and so do their opposition.

Karl Henry, Martin Taylor, Axel Witsel(spits on floor) are not footballers. They are fucking cunts who should be banned from football. They don't do anything properly and are only used to rough up the opposition.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:18 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:De Jong, Shawcross and others are Footballers. They know their job, and the physicality and danger and so do their opposition.

Karl Henry, Martin Taylor, Axel Witsel(spits on floor) are not footballers. They are fucking cunts who should be banned from football. They don't do anything properly and are only used to rough up the opposition.

Martin Taylor is hardly in the same league as Witsel, he didn't mean it at all, it was just 'poor old Arsenal' blowing it all out of proportion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:23 am

He was clumsy and stupid before Eduardo incident.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:27 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:De Jong, Shawcross and others are Footballers. They know their job, and the physicality and danger and so do their opposition.

Lol Martin Taylor is a true professional and footballer. You can't get every tackle right....he's been playing at Watford for almost a year now and I've NEVER seen one malicious tackle from him. He rarely even gets yellow cards.....had 0 this season in 10 games.

The other younger defenders at Watford publicly look up to him, and we're a team who have good discipline so it's not like they're wannabe Barton's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:28 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:He was clumsy and stupid before Eduardo incident.

He mis-timed a tackle. Unfortunately, it saw a serious injury. He's hardly a dirty player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 am

Maybe I am wrong about Taylor, but Henry and Witsel(spits on floor) should be banned.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:37 am

You should be banned from here
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:49 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Maybe I am wrong about Taylor, but Henry and Witsel(spits on floor) should be banned.

Many players spit on the floor.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 am

Pip wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:Maybe I am wrong about Taylor, but Henry and Witsel(spits on floor) should be banned.

Pretty sure Polska was saying that he himself spits on the floor at the mention of Witsel's name.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 am

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football De_jong_kung_fu

He broke Stuart Holden's leg last March as well in a Holland-USA friendly.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:01 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Pip wrote:

Pretty sure Polska was saying that he himself spits on the floor at the mention of Witsel's name.

Oh ok. That makes more sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:04 am

I actually did spit on the floor too! Laughing
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 am

mac wrote:De Jong Should Be Banned From Football De_jong_kung_fu

He broke Stuart Holden's leg last March as well in a Holland-USA friendly.

De Jong is such a prick. I mean for the love of god, he karate kicked Xabi Alonso in the chest. Laughing
    ESSIENblaster
    ESSIENblaster

Post by ESSIENblaster Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:15 am

I think the challenge is not THAt bad the part that bothers me is that Ben Afra wasn't even close to threatening Man City's goal at the time, he was by the touchline...why does De Jong feel like he has to fly into a tackle like that?

I'd hate to see the kind of tackle he'd do to somebody if they were in on goal and only De Jong had a chance of stopping him...

It was just an uneccessary challenge to make during that point of the game IMO.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I actually did spit on the floor too! Laughing

Why would you spit on your carpet
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:04 am

I don't have a carpet near the area of my computer. (Quite stupid too, it's a fire-hazard)
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 am

Who was the guy who elbowed Pedro Mendes in the face when he was playing for Portsmouth? That was an x-rated challenge I seem to remember.

But De Jong has been correctly withdrawn; physicality and all that shit is a good part of the game, but he is just a thug. That challenge on Alonso should have had him banned for at least 10 games or something.

What a cunt.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 am

De Jong is the one that karate-kicked Alonso just a few months ago. Neutral
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:51 am

Taylor is not that bad.
    Unlike De Jong he actually knows his limits in tackles. I mean De Jong could have killed Xabi Alonso during the world cup you know...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:06 pm

De Jong is brilliant at what he does, but his challenge was unneeded, he went in in such a horrible way someone was bound to get hurt.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Taylor's wasn't horrible, Henry's was badly timed. De Jong was nowhere near the ball in the first one and horribly executed the second one.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:29 pm

De Jong Should Be Banned From Football Untitl10

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:06 am