Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Jamie
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
The Zlatan
LeBron
Coatsy
ResurrectionRooney
Jord
Laurencio
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Jordan Henderchip
zeke_cross
Pimp
blackskar
Zzonked
chiboygeorge
luke.
Danny
Jordi
crump
28 posters

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations

Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations - Page 3 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations

Post by Jamie Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 am

Luke you've agreed with me before that Essien has been shit for a few seasons now Neutral
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations - Page 3 Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Luke you've agreed with me before that Essien has been shit for a few seasons now Neutral

Few? I'd say it was just last season really.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 am

arsenalap11 wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Luke you've agreed with me before that Essien has been shit for a few seasons now Neutral

He was shit last season, season before that was injury savaged with him making only 13 starts, season before that same story with only 10 starts.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 am

He wasn't great this season, last season he was out injured.

Before that he's been amazing.

Deserves to be nominated.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 am

His 1st season in England was decent but not great, so really you think 2 great seasons is enough to be a nominee?
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    arsenalap11 wrote:

He was shit last season, season before that was injury savaged with him making only 13 starts, season before that same story with only 10 starts.

Ah fair enough. I'd still say he's played well in all those seasons bar the last one, but he just hasn't played enough.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 am

I agree with James, Mustafa Kemal "Muzzy" Izzet should be included. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:07 am

Muzzy Izzet should be included on his name alone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:12 am

kyro7 wrote:I agree with James, Mustafa Kemal "Muzzy" Izzet should be included. Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations - Page 3 279869

Making jokes out of it is just gonna make him think i'm trolling.

I'm actually deadly serious about him being in the poll. Just because he didn't play for a big team doesn't mean he wasn't an outstanding player. If only there was Leicester fans on here then i'm sure he'd be nominated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:13 am

Muzzy Izzet isn't just another Gareth Bale or Scott Parker playing for shit clubs and looking good.

He looked great and actually carried the team to winning trophies, just like Gerrard for Liverpool.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:14 am

Izzet right that he's nominated for this team though?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:17 am

Yes. He made a massive impact on the league. He made everyone overrate O'Neill. I guess we could say it is Muzzy Izzets fault that Villa are appointing an ex Brum manager.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:19 am

Paul Scholes and Patrick Vieira.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 am

Izzet and Makelele
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:36 am

Gerrard, Lampard, Makelele, Scholes and Viera all have to be on there.

Alonso, Fabregas, Redknapp, Ince and Parlour are close Cool.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 am

Cadbury wrote:Gerrard, Lampard, Makelele, Scholes and Viera all have to be on there.

Did you leave Roy Keane out of the top line on purpose?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:41 am

If Gerrard is included in this poll facepalm
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:43 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:Gerrard, Lampard, Makelele, Scholes and Viera all have to be on there.

I forgot didn't I?

Sorry Kyro Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 am

Cadbury wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

I forgot didn't I?

Sorry Kyro Cry
    If any one else done it I would have said they were a cunt before asking if they done it on purpose, but I was patient because it's you. Love
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:46 am

Tim Sherwood
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:05 am

Gerrard should be in this series of polls, but not in this position, because he was never at his best as a Central Midfielder.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 am

Bowyer, he was brilliant for us in the 7 seasons he was here and for the most part you can't deny he's been good at Birmingham, no matter how much of a cunt he is.

David Batty too, defensive rock for us, Newcastle and Blackburn, also won the league with Blackburn too.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Gerrard should be in this series of polls, but not in this position, because he was never at his best as a Central Midfielder.

Fair enough, but we don't get a CAM option do we?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 am

Cadbury wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Gerrard should be in this series of polls, but not in this position, because he was never at his best as a Central Midfielder.

No, but there'll be 2 striker spots, if you picked Gerrard in one of them he'd be playing as a second striker like he did in 2007/08. That's a damn sight closer to his best than Central Midfield. It wouldn't be fair to the other players to include him in this, one of the main parts of his game, the reason he gets the most praise, is his goals and assists, and most of these don't come when he's playing as a central midfielder and a 2.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 am

Henry

Gerrard

Giggs - Scholes - Keane - Ronaldo

shifty
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

No, but there'll be 2 striker spots, if you picked Gerrard in one of them he'd be playing as a second striker like he did in 2007/08. That's a damn sight closer to his best than Central Midfield. It wouldn't be fair to the other players to include him in this, one of the main parts of his game, the reason he gets the most praise, is his goals and assists, and most of these don't come when he's playing as a central midfielder and a 2.
    He played in the hole that year, not sure if he falls under the striker category. Either way, midfield is his natural position and he deserves to be in the poll. It's tough though, there's been loads of brilliant midfielders over the last 20 years. Scholes will win.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:15 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Henry

Gerrard

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations - Page 3 279869

Midfield is too Mancy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:15 am

Cadbury wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Henry

Gerrard

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations - Page 3 279869

Midfield is too Mancy.
    Well that's why we've dominated Premier league years. What a Face shifty
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:16 am

I dont get this 'its his natural position' if hes shit in his natural position and is far more effective in another role then why play him there Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Henry

Gerrard

shifty

Pfft no Bergkamp Snooty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:30 am