Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Jamie
arsenalap11
CoVkId01
The Zlatan
LeBron
Coatsy
ResurrectionRooney
Jord
Laurencio
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Jordan Henderchip
zeke_cross
Pimp
blackskar
Zzonked
chiboygeorge
luke.
Danny
Jordi
crump
28 posters

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations

crump
    crump

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations Empty Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations

Post by crump Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations A_bmp10

Ronaldo won which means our team is:

Schmeichel
    Neville Adams Vidic Cole
    Ronaldo

Two votes today, and because some people can't read I'll have to put the rules up in bright red here we are then:

1) FOR A PLAYER TO BE NOMINATED THEY MUST HAVE 100 PREMIER LEAGUE APPEARENCES
    2) YOU HAVE 2 VOTES TODAY ANY CENTREMIDS BUT NOT THE SAME PAIR

Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations

Post by Jordi Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

What does Matt Le Tissier fall under?
    Anonymous

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Nicky Butt and Muzzy Izzet.

Butt has been a consistent performer in the PL for years.
    Izzet was the key to Leicesters success when they where in the PL.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Scholes and Keane.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Vieira, Lampard
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Lampard and Gerrard.

Last edited by TheMooseHunter on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Scholes, Vieira, Keane, Gilberto Silva.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Gareth Barry, very consistent for Villa for years, most important player in the England team.

Patrick Vieira, has had a good few years at City, came on as a sub and won the FA Cup so clearly that is reason enough.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Vieira and Gilberto Silva wank 2
    Pimp

Supports : Liverpool

Post by Pimp Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 pm

John Barnes and Paul Scholes.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Zzonked wrote:Gareth Barry, very consistent for Villa for years, most important player in the England team.

Patrick Vieira, has had a good few years at City, came on as a sub and won the FA Cup so clearly that is reason enough.
    Most important player in the England team?
    zeke_cross
    zeke_cross

Post by zeke_cross Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Gerrard and Lampard cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 pm

And I really do hope you don't come out with i'm a troll. Muzzy Izzet is actually one of the best centre mids the PL has seen. Under O'Neill he single handedly turned Leicester from a relegation fighting team to a top 10 PL team. He may not of played for a bigger club but he is definately one of the best and most influential players to play in the league.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Danny wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Gareth Barry, very consistent for Villa for years, most important player in the England team.

He makes Capello his tea which calms him down no end. No one likes a grouchy Capello.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Scholes, Keane, Vieira, Gerrard or Darren Gibson.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    Danny wrote:

He makes Capello his tea which calms him down no end. No one likes a grouchy Capello.
    Ah. I'd call him part of the squad, or the set up though. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm

The Miz wrote:And I really do hope you don't come out with i'm a troll. Muzzy Izzet is actually one of the best centre mids the PL has seen. Under O'Neill he single handedly turned Leicester from a relegation fighting team to a top 10 PL team. He may not of played for a bigger club but he is definately one of the best and most influential players to play in the league.
    Jimmy Bullard was better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    The Miz wrote:And I really do hope you don't come out with i'm a troll. Muzzy Izzet is actually one of the best centre mids the PL has seen. Under O'Neill he single handedly turned Leicester from a relegation fighting team to a top 10 PL team. He may not of played for a bigger club but he is definately one of the best and most influential players to play in the league.

Don't be a tit. I'm not even sure if that cripple has managed to play 100 league games.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Poulsen Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations 225495
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Roy Keane and Viera.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Scholes, Keane, Vieira and Gerrard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm

The Miz wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:

Don't be a tit. I'm not even sure if that cripple has managed to play 100 league games.
    Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations Jimmy-10
    Pimp

Post by Pimp Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 pm

John Barnes as a CM>>>>Muzzy Izzet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Pimp wrote:

In my opinion no.

John Barnes didn't single handedly carry a relegation standard team to 3 top 10 finishes and 3 league cup finals in a row.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Pimp wrote:

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations 914411 Johnny Barnes Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - CM's - Nominations 914411 any position>>>>>Muzzy Izzet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 pm

See, these threads are just full of biased comments...
    Pimp

Post by Pimp Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 pm

The Miz wrote:See, these threads are just full of biased comments...

Izzet getting on your nerves? laugh
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Should be two polls , one for attacking midfielders and one for defensive midfeilders tbh. We'll probably end up with Gerrard and Lampard at this rate :/
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Gerrard & Scholes
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:48 pm

O'Shea and Xabi Alonso

O'Shea has made over 250 appearances for United, is excellent in the defensive midfield role but has had to compete with the likes of Keane (who has already been nominated). A model of consistency, and his absence from central midfield has been a major factor in our midfield capitulations to Barcelona.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:10 am