Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Mouse
CoVkId01
Cadbury
crump
luke.
Kuled
Zzonked
Grenade
Mason
13 posters

Jokes about your team that have completely backfired!

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Jokes about your team that have completely backfired! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jokes about your team that have completely backfired!

Post by Zzonked Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 am

Sean wrote:I think some are misintrepreting the word "joke"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDEuLXLNGBo
    Anonymous

Jokes about your team that have completely backfired! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jokes about your team that have completely backfired!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 am

That Kenny wasn't going to get the managers job because he had Alzheimer's.. Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8800153/Manchester-United-fans-taunt-Manchester-City-rivals-over-Carlos-Tevez-with-billboard-in-city-centre.html
    shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Thread well remembered cool-ed.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:46 pm

I remember alot of threads. I need to get out more Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:00 am