Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Kuled
Demba Ba
lvrpl4life
Laurencio
David N'Gog
Grenade
Keanoo
Childish Logic
Jeff
El Jefe
ResurrectionRooney
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
17 posters

Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile?

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile? Empty Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile?

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:26 am

Kuyt off for Agger, taking Bellamy off instead of Downing (Being the only threat all game)

Discuss
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile? Empty Re: Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile?

Post by Cadbury Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:27 am

Clueless tonight.
    Anonymous

Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile? Empty Re: Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:32 am

Nothing wrong with what Kenny did. After he took Downing off Gerrard put a lovely ball in for Carroll who missed. Suarez also should have passed to Gerrard for a goal but instead was greedy and fucked up.

It was the team, not Kenny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:32 am

Sack him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:38 am

Should never have been appointed permanently.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:44 am

Chris wrote:Nothing wrong with what Kenny did. After he took Downing off Gerrard put a lovely ball in for Carroll who missed. Suarez also should have passed to Gerrard for a goal but instead was greedy and fucked up.

It was the team, not Kenny.
    Well said yes Kenny will have to take the blame if things dont improve, but the players should have finished Norwich off. But Norwich played well 2nd half just like they did at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford. And well anyone knows United and Chelsea have better teams and squads than Liverpool, not a certainty things will work under Kenny but he will need time if he is going to get Liverpool as a major force.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:46 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Should never have been appointed permanently.

And we are going to listen to you. Not a certainty that things will work, but how long did it take Fergie to change Manchester United around and get them playing the way he wanted.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:52 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Should never have been appointed permanently.

And we are going to listen to you. Not a certainty that things will work, but how long did it take Fergie to change Manchester United around and get them playing the way he wanted.

That was nearly 30 years ago, not how the modern game works. Ferguson didn't spend £100m+ on players who are mostly shit either. It's more comparable to someone like Mourinho or Wenger, both of whom won the League in their first full season.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:52 am

Al, I thought you said you weren't going to bother replying to trolls? They'll get bored of talking to themselves eventually.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:07 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:

That was nearly 30 years ago, not how the modern game works. Ferguson didn't spend £100m+ on players who are mostly shit either. It's more comparable to someone like Mourinho or Wenger, both of whom won the League in their first full season.

Both won the League, but both had European football and well Chelsea had Champions League football and were able to pick from a higher level of player. Chelsea finished 2nd and were a club on the up. And Wenger joined Arsenal and they had finished 3rd the season before.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 am

Jay wrote:Al, I thought you said you weren't going to bother replying to trolls? They'll get bored of talking to themselves eventually.

Sorry.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:12 am

Alan wrote:
    Jay wrote:Al, I thought you said you weren't going to bother replying to trolls? They'll get bored of talking to themselves eventually.

Sorry.

Don't need to apologise mate Smile
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:14 am

He made a few bad calls tonight shuldnt haave took bellamy of first of all also kuyt had a very bad game should have been taken of and brought on carrol earlier.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 am

Alan wrote:

Both won the League, but both had European football and well Chelsea had Champions League football and were able to pick from a higher level of player. Chelsea finished 2nd and were a club on the up. And Wenger joined Arsenal and they had finished 3rd the season before.
    Arsenal came 5th before Wenger came and took over so Uefa Cup at best... Kenny had Europa League football Rolling Eyes
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 am

Alan wrote:

Kenneth Dalglish had European Football as well, he just fucked it up and failed to qualify again, unlike Wenger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:43 am

Alan wrote:

Kenneth Dalglish had European Football as well, he just fucked it up and failed to qualify again, unlike Wenger.

I think Kenny did well getting Liverpool anywhere near European qualification. And i think there is a big different playing in the Europa League, and even being in that will not get you much chance of getting top, top players.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 am

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 am

Alan wrote:

I think Kenny did well getting Liverpool anywhere near European qualification. And i think there is a big different playing in the Europa League, and even being in that will not get you much chance of getting top, top players.

That's all Wenger had, and he won the English double.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:17 pm

i truly think hes out of his depth

look at the ridiculous amounts he payed for the english trio

liverpool fans try to convince everyone that carrol will come good, henderson is a genius and downing has been playing good but wow, downing was like a 3 legged donkey out there. i cant beleive he costed something ridiculous like 20 million. and look at the 2 bench warmers in carroll and henderson, they bring nothing to the table besides "effort"

i was browsing rawk looking to get a quick laugh and i cant beleive how many deluded liverpool fans actually beleive henderson is good technically. some have compared him to wilshere and have said he has a good touch, is technically good and is very creative. this is like mistaking a sock for a glove just an atrocious mistake. english iniesta indeed

and carroll? "good feet for a big man" "bit like drogba" "van basten wasnt much better than him at this age" Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile? 58503

whenever i read things made by liverpool fans or even socialize with them, i can feel my brain cells dieing one by one and i feel like im becoming dumber with every minute i associate with them. i must avoid
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 pm

mauro=beast wrote:i truly think hes out of his depth

liverpool fans try to convince everyone that carrol will come good, henderson is a genius and downing has been playing good but wow, downing was like a 3 legged donkey out there. i cant beleive he costed something ridiculous like 20 million. and look at the 2 bench warmers in carroll and henderson, they bring nothing to the table besides "effort"

i was browsing rawk looking to get a quick laugh and i cant beleive how many deluded liverpool fans actually beleive henderson is good technically. some have compared him to wilshere and have said he has a good touch, is technically good and is very creative. this is like mistaking a sock for a glove just an atrocious mistake. english iniesta indeed

and carroll? "good feet for a big man" "bit like drogba" "van basten wasnt much better than him at this age" Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile? 58503

whenever i read things made by liverpool fans or even socialize with them, i can feel my brain cells dieing one by one and i feel like im becoming dumber with every minute i associate with them. i must avoid

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Luis Suarez needs protection and I don't think he got that out there" It's just not fair is it, players should be sent off like Rodwell.
    Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:39 pm

mauro=beast wrote:i truly think hes out of his depth

Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile? 914411
    David N'Gog
    David N'Gog

Post by David N'Gog Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 pm

mauro=beast wrote:

Surely it's not possible for you to become anymore dumber than you already are?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 am

Completely senile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 am

Why is tactical mastermind even an option? Surely no one thinks that, do they?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:11 am

After tonight, completely senile.

Brings on Downing (the worst signing of the summer) for Bellamy, when there's a fully fit Maxi on the bench (prolific goalscorer/scored 3 goals vs Fulham in this tie last year, yet he doesn't even get a sniff.

Embarrassing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:After tonight, completely senile.

Brings on Downing (the worst signing of the summer) for Bellamy, when there's a fully fit Maxi on the bench (prolific goalscorer/scored 3 goals vs Fulham in this tie last year, yet he doesn't even get a sniff.

Embarrassing.
    Downing didn't do terribly at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:After tonight, completely senile.

Embarrassing.
    Downing didn't do terribly at all.

Still, been embarrassing to say the least so far for us. Just how he overlooks Maxi every week is beyond me and the vast majority of others.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Kenneth Dalglish on Spearing's Red Card

"He got the ball, it's not his fault that a man is standing behind it."

on Luis Suarez

"We'll look after Luis as best we can, and I think it's about time he got a bit of protection from some people.

His integrity is impeccable. He can look in the mirror and go to bed at night and sleep soundly. If other people can do that then fine. All we ask is to be fair, is to be honest."

Completely senile and myopic. No wonder he is such a popular figure among Liverpool fans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile? 914411 KING KENNETH DALGLISH Kenny Dalglish - Tactical mastermind or completely senile? 914411

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 am