Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Muhkoo
TheRangersFan
LFC_Grunners
Schnix
LeBron
BigJ0526
SBSP
fluffy_kittens
Sean
Gegilworld93
The Bat-Man
ShakerMatty
Drake
Walcott
Jordi
Mal
Uncle John from Jamaica
El_indian
Lux
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
Zzonked
Hernandez_14
Trig
Andrés
luke.
Weather130
31 posters

football tops/kits seen in public

Anonymous

football tops/kits seen in public - Page 3 Empty Re: football tops/kits seen in public

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:38 pm

I would buy a Forest GK shirt, but it would say Camp 1 on the back
    Weather130
    Weather130

football tops/kits seen in public - Page 3 Empty Re: football tops/kits seen in public

Post by Weather130 Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:01 pm

I think that a John Terry goalkeeper jersey for Chelsea would look nice and is not stupid since he did it for a few minutes before. I would probably get a 40 shirt for that since it is the number he actually used in goal.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:08 pm

The Union Jack was flying at the park today which is very odd since I am in the states. The British Coaster Enthusists were at the park which explains that.
    Some trends is I notice a lot of Italy and Spain shirts when it comes to national teams, I see USA national team stuff every now and again but usually it is not an actual kit but a t-shirt. When it comes to clubs I see a lot of Barcelona and Manchester United tops on occasion I see a Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid top.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 pm

So yesterday was Italian Day at the park I work at and I saw jerseys for most of the big teams other than oddly enough AS Roma and Lazio. I also saw a little family feud with this one family, the father was wearing an Inter top and the son had a Milan top on.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Saw a Messi Argentina one today.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Saw a kid wearing an Almunia #1 shirt at the match today, stupidest thing i've seen for a long time.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Happened last Sunday, saw a boy with Kluivert Barcelona shirt. football tops/kits seen in public - Page 3 914411
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:Happened last Sunday, saw a boy with Kluivert Barcelona shirt. football tops/kits seen in public - Page 3 914411

Hot ! Saw a rivaldo Barcelona shirt, it was in my closet Cool It doesnt remotely fit me and i dont think i want anyone to wear it.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Muhkoo wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:Happened last Sunday, saw a boy with Kluivert Barcelona shirt. football tops/kits seen in public - Page 3 914411

Hot ! Saw a rivaldo Barcelona shirt, it was in my closet Cool It doesnt remotely fit me and i dont think i want anyone to wear it.
    Don't sell it. Just keep it as a memorabilia.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Liverpool top with Torres on the back, yesterday.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

I lost my Arsenal, Number 4, Genius shirt. Will have to go look. And I seen a Lazio shirt, by a English man, In Bristol Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Anderson=Class wrote:I saw a Paok shirt in Manchester today.

With Vieirinha on the back
    This was actually in the United mega store I now remember Laughing
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm

I once talked with someone wearing a Paok shirt, I was wearing Olympiakos so it makes sense.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 pm

I saw a Barcelona shirt the other day, no big deal right? Why am I posting this you ask? Well it was actually a Barcelona SC shirt which is the team from Ecuador! I wonder if this poor soul actually knew which team's shirt he was wearing as the badge is somewhat similar to the team from Spain.

Here is the badge, I think if you were a bandwagon fan you might not realize which team is which!

football tops/kits seen in public - Page 3 Barcelonasc

Barcelona FC

football tops/kits seen in public - Page 3 200px-FCB.svg
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 pm

That would be pretty embarrassing. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Spain home with David Villa on the back.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Just seen a bloke walk past me in a really old Barnsley top, I'm guessing about 1995ish.
    Clark
    Clark

Post by Clark Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 pm

The other day I seen someone going to the Bristol City friendly, wearing the Rovers keeper kit, with James on the back (assuming it was David James) Either way very strange... Not sure if he got in.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Saw some guy wearing the normal Arsenal home kit of last season with #13 Lehmann at the back Laughing
    Also saw another guy wearing a Man United kit with Rooney at the back who looked very similar to Ashley Young Very Happy
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Saw a kid with a Barnsley top with Hamill on the back once Cool
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 am

At MLS games here everybody just wears random teams jerseys to fit in. Saw a Schweinsteiger Germany kit, Ajax kit, Messi argentina kit, chicarito Man U kit, and a few more i don't remember

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:36 am