Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Jordi
LeBron
Lux
SBSP
Simonc89
Dink
luke.
Walcott
Hitchy
Danny
Arsenal
Weather130
16 posters

what do you put on your football kits?

Poll

What do you put on your football kits?

[ 9 ]
    what do you put on your football kits? Bar_left60%what do you put on your football kits? Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 5 ]
    what do you put on your football kits? Bar_left33%what do you put on your football kits? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    what do you put on your football kits? Bar_left7%what do you put on your football kits? Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Weather130
    Weather130

what do you put on your football kits? Empty what do you put on your football kits?

Post by Weather130 Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 am

Just a question for those of you who regularly buy kits what do you like to have on them? Your favorite player, blank, or personalized? I guess if your favorite player is like Steven Gerrard and has played his entire career for one team it is an easy choice but those guys are very rare to find now. Like I am stuck with a Nakamura Celtic top but I still thinks it looks nice.

Now I have a somewhat unrelated question if you wore a football top with a team with an alcohol sponsor to school would you get in trouble? Curious because I know they would make you change that stuff here in the States. Although you might get away with an old Celtic or Rangers top because no one here knows what Carling is.
    Anonymous

what do you put on your football kits? Empty Re: what do you put on your football kits?

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:15 am

Cant wear football tops to school in the UK. I usually get my fave player. Getting Champions 54 this year though. Smile
    Anonymous

what do you put on your football kits? Empty Re: what do you put on your football kits?

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:18 am

I usually get a different player every year, but don't often buy football tops anymore, don't wear them as much as I used to.

I've had Beckham, Lampard, Rooney and Gerrard on England tops before. I plan on getting Dawson if I get another England top.

And i've only ever put a name on 2 of my Forest tops. Last year I had Gunter, because he worn the same number and played same position for me. Got him to sign it at the end of the season Cool

This year I had McGugan cos he was our best player at the time.

Chambers will go on next years top
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:22 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Cant wear football tops to school in the UK. I usually get my fave player. Getting Champions 54 this year though. Smile

Speak for yourself.

But I get a different player every shirt, although I used to get Torres on most of them Laughing

Arsenal
    Arsenal

Supports : Arsenal Football Club

Post by Arsenal Sun May 22, 2011 9:26 am

2010/11 seasons shirt has Fabregas on, but for my 2011/12 shirt I think I'm gonna go with Wilshere, depending on who we sign this summer
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:28 am

I just get a different player for every season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 am

I got Bendtner last time Razz
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun May 22, 2011 9:35 am

Don't usually have a shirt with a name/number on.

Only shirt with one on is my 2007-2009 England home shirt with ROONEY 9..
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sun May 22, 2011 9:53 am

Basically just a new name every season. I used to get the premier league badges printed on the sleeves as well, but one of the kits I bought came with the badges printed on heaps shit so I stopped getting them ever since
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:57 am

Cam wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Cant wear football tops to school in the UK. I usually get my fave player. Getting Champions 54 this year though. Smile

Speak for yourself.

But I get a different player every shirt, although I used to get Torres on most of them Laughing

Well I know that you cant. Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun May 22, 2011 9:57 am

I always used to get ones with names on the back, got some with Henry, Pires & Ljungberg on the back (No Bergkamp though scratch) however my latest ones have all had Walcott.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:58 am

I usually buy all three. Will get Champions 54 on the home. Jelavic 18 on the away & A new signing on the Third. cheers
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 am

No Idea who I'm getting on this years top.. bought it today, gonna wait until September then choose.
    Dink
    Dink

Post by Dink Sun May 22, 2011 10:12 am

Only had Scholes, Keane, Giggs and Ole on the back of my shirts. Don't really put names on back anymore.
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Sun May 22, 2011 10:26 am

Don't bother with names on the back, we hardly keep first team regulars for long enough anyway!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:28 am

Dont wear football shirts anymore.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun May 22, 2011 11:14 am

It would be cool to get a jersey for players on loan. I think a Beckham Preston shirt would look awesome.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun May 22, 2011 11:42 am

I had my name on my first one, but all my other ones (three) are blank.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:55 am

SBSP wrote:I had my name on my first one, but all my other ones (three) are blank.

What is it?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 am

The shirt or the name?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun May 22, 2011 11:56 am

If I get a name I make sure the player is either a legend or will be staying for a few seasons at least.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:57 am

SBSP wrote:The shirt or the name?

Name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:57 am

Lux wrote:If I get a name I make sure the player is either a legend or will be staying for a few seasons at least.

Not Graham then. shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun May 22, 2011 11:59 am

Well, it was actually my nickname. At that time, my friends called me "Abs" because my name is Abraar. Laughing

No one calls me that anymore though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 pm

SBSP wrote:Well, it was actually my nickname. At that time, my friends called me "Abs" because my name is Abraar. Laughing

Short for abby Awesome Face

You going to get a name this season?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Lux wrote:If I get a name I make sure the player is either a legend or will be staying for a few seasons at least.

Not Graham then. shifty

-_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Lux wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Not Graham then. shifty

-_-

hehe
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sun May 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Ronaldo
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun May 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    SBSP wrote:Well, it was actually my nickname. At that time, my friends called me "Abs" because my name is Abraar. Laughing

Short for abby Awesome Face

You going to get a name this season?
    Probably not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Weather130 wrote:Just a question for those of you who regularly buy kits what do you like to have on them? Your favorite player, blank, or personalized? I guess if your favorite player is like Steven Gerrard and has played his entire career for one team it is an easy choice but those guys are very rare to find now. Like I am stuck with a Nakamura Celtic top but I still thinks it looks nice.

Now I have a somewhat unrelated question if you wore a football top with a team with an alcohol sponsor to school would you get in trouble? Curious because I know they would make you change that stuff here in the States. Although you might get away with an old Celtic or Rangers top because no one here knows what Carling is.
    Like half of the Polish clubs are sponsored by beers, but nobody (except for alcoholics who like to experiment and Poles) in the States know they are Polish beers. hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:33 am