Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Muhkoo
TheRangersFan
LFC_Grunners
Schnix
LeBron
BigJ0526
SBSP
fluffy_kittens
Sean
Gegilworld93
The Bat-Man
ShakerMatty
Drake
Walcott
Jordi
Mal
Uncle John from Jamaica
El_indian
Lux
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
Zzonked
Hernandez_14
Trig
Andrés
luke.
Weather130
31 posters

football tops/kits seen in public

Weather130
    Weather130

football tops/kits seen in public Empty football tops/kits seen in public

Post by Weather130 Sun May 22, 2011 8:59 am

Since I am back out in public working at my local amusement park where I see over 7,500 people daily I thought I should bring back this thread today. Here are the teams I saw in the last few days; Chelsea, Inter Milan, Manchester United, Napoli, Real Madrid, and......................... Watford football tops/kits seen in public 279869

I also saw a Mexico t-shirt with a Barcelona a badge on it football tops/kits seen in public 214775 and a shirt from the Serbia and Montenegro era.
    Anonymous

football tops/kits seen in public Empty Re: football tops/kits seen in public

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:02 am

I remember this. Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun May 22, 2011 9:04 am

I remember this too.

Boo ya.
    Andrés
    Andrés

Post by Andrés Sun May 22, 2011 9:04 am

Me too...

What are the chances that the day i come here someone posts a thread identical to one from EA? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:05 am

I... do not remember this.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Sun May 22, 2011 9:06 am

Saw a little kid wearing an Ibra, Inter Milan top the other day, though he probably had no fucking clue who he or the team was...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:06 am

Andrés wrote:Me too...

What are the chances that the day i come here someone posts a thread identical to one from EA? Neutral
    It's a conspiracy Andrés.
    Trig
    Trig

Post by Trig Sun May 22, 2011 9:07 am

Fuck EA with Mandingo's dick.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Sun May 22, 2011 9:09 am

Saw someone with a Real Madrid - Ronaldo on today. In Manchester. facepalm
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun May 22, 2011 9:10 am

I also remember this. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:13 am

I remember posting a similar thread on EA too from my holiday Laughing

I seen a Shamrock Rovers top Surprised
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun May 22, 2011 9:21 am

Braad wrote:Saw someone with a Real Madrid - Ronaldo on today. In London. facepalm

Fixed
    Trig
    Trig

Post by Trig Sun May 22, 2011 9:26 am

Laughing
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun May 22, 2011 10:04 am

Most of you should remember this since I was the person who made this on the EA forums. Laughing I think it is interesting since I run into so many different people on a regular basis. This helps show what the current trends of the various popular teams out there. Something interesting is I do not ever remember seeing a shirt for an MLS team. I have never seen anything for my local team the Pittsburgh Riverhounds.
    Andrés
    Andrés

Post by Andrés Sun May 22, 2011 10:07 am

Weather130 wrote:Most of you should remember this since I was the person who made this on the EA forums. Laughing I think it is interesting since I run into so many different people on a regular basis. This helps show what the current trends of the various popular teams out there. Something interesting is I do not ever remember seeing a shirt for an MLS team. I have never seen anything for my local team the Pittsburgh Riverhounds.

I can't be the only one who laughed at this.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun May 22, 2011 10:19 am

Andrés wrote:
    Weather130 wrote:Most of you should remember this since I was the person who made this on the EA forums. Laughing I think it is interesting since I run into so many different people on a regular basis. This helps show what the current trends of the various popular teams out there. Something interesting is I do not ever remember seeing a shirt for an MLS team. I have never seen anything for my local team the Pittsburgh Riverhounds.

Well we are the city of Three Rivers, the only place in the world where two rivers come together to form a third. The Allegheny River and the Monongahela River comes together to form the Ohio River. It really is not a continuation of either of these two rivers as it flows in a completely different direction than the two other rivers.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun May 22, 2011 11:25 am

Saw a Lionel Messi Barcelona kit and a Manchester United training jacket thingy.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun May 22, 2011 11:26 am

Hey Andres is here, cool beans.
    Andrés
    Andrés

Post by Andrés Sun May 22, 2011 11:46 am

Weather130 wrote:
    Andrés wrote:

Well we are the city of Three Rivers, the only place in the world where two rivers come together to form a third. The Allegheny River and the Monongahela River comes together to form the Ohio River. It really is not a continuation of either of these two rivers as it flows in a completely different direction than the two other rivers.
    I understand the river part, but hounds? I don't understand the american obsession (for want of a better word) with trying to make the names of sports teams sound aggresive.

dena wrote:Hey Andres is here, cool beans.
    I came here just for you Dena.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun May 22, 2011 11:49 am

Weather130 wrote:and......................... Watford football tops/kits seen in public 279869

We're a world wide brand neu shades
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun May 22, 2011 12:19 pm

[quote="Andrés"]
    Weather130 wrote:
    Andrés wrote:

I understand the river part, but hounds? I don't understand the american obsession (for want of a better word) with trying to make the names of sports teams sound aggresive.

The team is quite sad they play games at a local high school Laughing

Here is the explaination for the team name. The term Riverhound is derived from the expression, river dog, which refers to the barge workers that ply the three rivers at their confluence in Pittsburgh. In fact, the team's mascot, AMO, is named for the Allegheny, Monongahela, and Ohio Rivers.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun May 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Weather130 have you seen Adventureland?
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm

El_indian wrote:Weather130 have you seen Adventureland?
    Yes I have, that movie was filmed at the park I work at. Very Happy
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sun May 22, 2011 2:30 pm

I remember this!

Today in town I saw a few lads dressed as old footballers, with big fro wigs and that. 2 had really old spurs shirts, one with Ginola and one with Sheringham. then one had an old Leicester shirt, and one had an ancient looking shirt that I think was Wallsall but I'm not sure, wad probably 20 years old. They all looked class though!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun May 22, 2011 7:30 pm

I just got back home to London yesterday and I've only seen Arsenal shirts so far here but I've been going to Plymouth on odd occasions for all my life and I've never seen a Manchester City shirt. The last two weeks that I've been there, I've seen eight. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Couple of weeks ago I saw like 10,000 Hull City shirts.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun May 22, 2011 7:52 pm

I see lots of Man United shirts on the Island.

I'll keep an eye out at work today.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun May 22, 2011 7:55 pm

I live in South-East England, I go into town every day to get a drink & fresh air. The majority of football shirts I see are

Man Utd. scratch
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun May 22, 2011 8:04 pm

I saw a kid with a Barca shirt with Beckham on the back scratch
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun May 22, 2011 8:24 pm

a person at my footy training was wearing a koln shirt and ive seen united shrits with beckham and ronaldo on a few months ago and a van nistelrooy united one Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:22 am