Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
MickStupp
Mal
JK
Potato-7
Roloman4
Childish Logic
The Zlatan
Ricardo
dena
ResurrectionRooney
sponans
Cristiano
El Jefe
wellz
Cadbury
Torresxvilla
Weather130
Jamie
Danny
Zzonked
samiz
fluffy_kittens
Barton
Demoz
Jordi
blackskar
RubyArmyCTFC
Carlos Jenkinson
Grenade
JonjoShelvey
luke.
35 posters

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired?

Anonymous

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired?

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Bogdan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:I'm not going to respond to anyone. All I will say is...

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 Problem+%25282%2529

Yeah, since you can't defend Barca's actions, thats what you will do.

I've admitted that some of Barca's players are divers and surrounding the referee is a disgrace. But people are acting like Barcelona only do it. Haters are going to hate. Everyone has to pick on the best team because they can't defeat them on the field. So they instead accuse them of tapping up players, being racist, and cheating.

I really don't care anymore. I'm just going to enjoy this victory and hopefully the lifting of the CL trophy later in the month.

Sucky Sucky Five Dol

I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea yesterday. shifty
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired?

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 8:33 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Bogdan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:I'm not going to respond to anyone. All I will say is...

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 Problem+%25282%2529

Yeah, since you can't defend Barca's actions, thats what you will do.

I've admitted that some of Barca's players are divers and surrounding the referee is a disgrace. But people are acting like Barcelona only do it. Haters are going to hate. Everyone has to pick on the best team because they can't defeat them on the field. So they instead accuse them of tapping up players, being racist, and cheating.

I really don't care anymore. I'm just going to enjoy this victory and hopefully the lifting of the CL trophy later in the month.

Sucky Sucky Five Dol

I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea yesterday. shifty

I...err...it was a joke shifty

Shit my cover is blown
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by Cristiano Wed May 04, 2011 8:39 am

No they aren't and to the one who said their the best team in history facepalm
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 8:41 am

NiTRO wrote:No they aren't and to the one who said their the best team in history facepalm

What of it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:41 am

NiTRO wrote:No they aren't and to the one who said their the best team in history facepalm

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 Barcelona-5-real-madrid-0-gerard-pique
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by Cristiano Wed May 04, 2011 8:45 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 Barcelona-5-real-madrid-0-gerard-pique
    Wow im so mad neu shades
    sponans
    sponans

Supports : FC Barcelona

Post by sponans Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 am

first post

What a Face bitters Drink

last post
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 8:56 am

sponans wrote:first post

last post

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:56 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Why are you such a wee fucking pussy. Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 209254

You thought you were smart

Come to london if you're going to be rude, but I wouldn't bet on you leaving that arm chair of yours
    Grow the fuck up you sad pathetic cunt. And i was winding you up cause you have been cheeky and rude to me quite a lot on here. But what would me coming to London prove what are you going to do big hard man.
    Sleep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:59 am

last post

Another Barca supporter!

I request the title "Potential Troll" be removed instantly. Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed May 04, 2011 9:03 am

I agree, you should all get a custom one:

'Barca bumboys'

Can be in your own club jerking off in a circle to a picture of Messi in barca shirts.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 9:04 am

Works for me, aslong as it isn't limited to wanking over Messi.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:07 am

ahlycotc wrote:

What a Face bitters Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 3312119548

last post

Another Barca supporter!

I request the title "Potential Troll" be removed instantly. Laughing

Did he come onto this forum just to say that? Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed May 04, 2011 9:10 am

Oh man, i'm so rooting for United in the final. I doubt they'll win, but i really want them to just because Jamie and Ahly are getting right up my fucking nose. C'MON UNITED!
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 9:11 am

JMB_94 wrote:Oh man, i'm so rooting for United in the final. I doubt they'll win, but i really want them to just because Jamie and Ahly are getting right up my fucking nose. C'MON UNITED!

I'm just defending bullshit. If people didn't speak nonsense I wouldn't be so pro-Barca.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Oh man, i'm so rooting for United in the final. I doubt they'll win, but i really want them to just because Jamie and Ahly are getting right up my fucking nose. C'MON UNITED!

I'm just defending bullshit. If people didn't speak nonsense I wouldn't be so pro-Barca.
    But Barcelona have players that dive and some were a disgrace in the Semi Finals and so were some Madrid players. But i also think they play some of the best football ive seen.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 9:34 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

But Barcelona have players that dive and some were a disgrace in the Semi Finals and so were some Madrid players. But i also think they play some of the best football ive seen.

I'm cool with that opinion. Just gets to me when people say they're the worst team for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:34 am

yes barcelona should be admired
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:43 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

I'm cool with that opinion. Just gets to me when people say they're the worst team for it.
    I do watch Spanish football mostly Barcelona and Madrid games and i have saw certain players going down and doing some play acting but its not every week or every player. But as ive said before bud ive saw a lot of football through out the years and ive saw more than just this Barcelona team diving and play acting. The foreign players years ago were terrible for it when i used to watch Liverpool and other british team's play in Europe.

But one other point i remember Graeme Souness talking about playing the great Brazil team of 1982 in the heat in Spain when Scotland played them and his words ive heard him say was that Brazil team taught him Possesion was KING. Wink

Last edited by Liverpool fc 4 ever on Wed May 04, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:46 am

mauro=beast wrote:yes barcelona should be admired

the beast personified has spoken.

/thread
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 04, 2011 11:22 am

I accept that they're an excellent team, but I have lost all respect for them after their disgusting performances in the Champions League. Real Madrid should be in the Final, Pepe was wrongly sent off which allowed Barca to win at the Bernabeau, and 1-1 at Camp Nou would have been enough to send Madrid through.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 11:24 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I accept that they're an excellent team, but I have lost all respect for them after their disgusting performances in the Champions League. Real Madrid should be in the Final, Pepe was wrongly sent off which allowed Barca to win at the Bernabeau, and 1-1 at Camp Nou would have been enough to send Madrid through.

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? - Page 4 Pepetakle
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed May 04, 2011 11:25 am

Is any modern day football team admirable?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 11:25 am

dena wrote:Is any modern day football team admirable?

Good proper British teams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:25 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I accept that they're an excellent team, but I have lost all respect for them after their disgusting performances in the Champions League. Real Madrid should be in the Final, Pepe was wrongly sent off which allowed Barca to win at the Bernabeau, and 1-1 at Camp Nou would have been enough to send Madrid through.
    Madrid had players that were at it aswell. And if they had drew 0-0 how do you no that the game tonight would have went the same way and maybe Barcelona would have scored in the first leg you just dont no these things.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 04, 2011 11:26 am

Where is that picture from FS?

Madrid had players that were at it aswell. And if they had drew 0-0 how do you no that the game tonight would have went the same way and maybe Barcelona would have scored in the first leg you just dont no these things.

You're right, I don't know, but it's the best guess we can make given what actually happened.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed May 04, 2011 11:28 am

Lifted it from a Liverpool site. It's real if you were wondering, the Pepe didn't touch Alves video was edited, with frames removed.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 am

A lot of Championship teams, FC Porto, Bilbao.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Where is that picture from FS?

You're right, I don't know, but it's the best guess we can make given what actually happened.
    Its the best guess you can give you mean. And how can you guess that the first game would have ended 0-0 even with 11 men each.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed May 04, 2011 11:33 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

Good proper British teams.

Like Stoke Simples

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:36 am