Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
MickStupp
Mal
JK
Potato-7
Roloman4
Childish Logic
The Zlatan
Ricardo
dena
ResurrectionRooney
sponans
Cristiano
El Jefe
wellz
Cadbury
Torresxvilla
Weather130
Jamie
Danny
Zzonked
samiz
fluffy_kittens
Barton
Demoz
Jordi
blackskar
RubyArmyCTFC
Carlos Jenkinson
Grenade
JonjoShelvey
luke.
35 posters

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired?

Anonymous

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? Empty Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired?

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:02 am

In my opinion no.

Anyone that doest't pass a ball across the ground are anti football according to them.
    They tap up players.
    Their manager is a dick.
    Their players are cheats.
    They do not abide by the 'respect the referees' rule.
    They have racist players.
    Then their fans/ballboys throw an extra ball on the pitch when the are under a little pressure.

One dimensional manager and scum club.

In before Jamie defends all of these things.
    Anonymous

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? Empty Re: Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired?

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:03 am

No. They are fucking scummy cheating bastards!
    luke.
    luke.

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? Empty Re: Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired?

Post by luke. Wed May 04, 2011 7:03 am

Stuck up themselves like no other team. Cheated us out of UCL many times now.
    Anonymous

How is Pep a dick?
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Wed May 04, 2011 7:03 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:No. They are fucking scummy cheating bastards!
    Anonymous

Diarra gets the ball and Busquets is shot again.

Someone should actually shoot him...
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed May 04, 2011 7:04 am

Pep is cool but I agree with the rest
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:04 am

Rei wrote:How is Pep a dick?

He just is. He acts a dick. One dimensional manager too, doubt he'd do the same thing at any other club.

Last edited by James ♠ on Wed May 04, 2011 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:04 am

Yes, the football is unbelievable.

I admire it.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 am

Well done James, spread the word
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 am

kyro7 wrote:Yes, the football is unbelievable.

I admire it.

Yeah, the diving and cheat is something to admire.
    Anonymous

Best team in the world, footballing wise.
    Anonymous

Fonseca wrote:Well done James, spread the word

I'm waiting for the Barca glory hunters to call me jealous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:06 am

yes

/thread
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:06 am

luke. wrote:Stuck up themselves like no other team. Cheated us out of UCL many times now.

Shut up.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Wed May 04, 2011 7:06 am

The football they play is out of this world.
    However, they would be more admired if their conduct was better.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed May 04, 2011 7:07 am

ViVaRooney wrote:yes

/thread

You heard the man, everyone please leave the thread as it's done.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed May 04, 2011 7:07 am

blackskar wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:yes

/thread

You heard the man, everyone please leave the thread as it's done.
    Will do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:07 am

James ♠ wrote:

I admire it.

Nope, I don't admire it.. I don't like it.. Nani is one of my favourite footballers but when he's rolling around and play acting it really pisses me off and he could be so much better if he didn't do it..

Barcelona are an amazing football team, but most of the time they act like cunts.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed May 04, 2011 7:08 am

James ♠ wrote:In my opinion no.

Anyone that doest't pass a ball across the ground are anti football according to them.
    They tap up players.
    Their manager is a dick.
    Their players are cheats.
    They do not abide by the 'respect the referees' rule.
    They have racist players.
    Then their fans/ballboys throw an extra ball on the pitch when the are under a little pressure.

One dimensional manager and scum club.

Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? 78335
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed May 04, 2011 7:08 am

Great team, fucking scummy club though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:08 am

kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

I admire it.

Nope, I don't admire it.. I don't like it.. Nani is one of my favourite footballers but when he's rolling around and play acting it really pisses me off and he could be so much better if he didn't do it..

Barcelona are an amazing football team, but most of the time they act like cunts.

This is like admiring paedophiles who are good in bed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:08 am

James made a hate thread in the first leg aswell I think. Get over yourself, they are pricks and cheats but they do play the best football in the world. And Pepe is not a dick Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

I admire it.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:James made a hate thread in the first leg aswell I think. Get over yourself, they are pricks and cheats but they do play the best football in the world. And Pepe is not a dick Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? 58503

Pepe is a dick and so is Pep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:10 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

I admire it.

facepalm facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:10 am

CTFC~ced wrote:The football they play is out of this world.
    However, they would be more admired if their conduct was better.
    This
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:11 am

The game is 1 each by the way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:12 am

Yeah I know, but no matter what the result is my points all stand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:12 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:James made a hate thread in the first leg aswell I think. Get over yourself, they are pricks and cheats but they do play the best football in the world. And Pep is not a dick Barcelona... Are they really a team that should be admired? 58503

Pepe is a dick and so is Pep.

Embarassed Fixed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:59 am