Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Mustangt125
menalawyerguy
Mouse
SBSP
El_indian
Kuled
Cadbury
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
The Zlatan
14 posters

World War 3

Anonymous

World War 3 Empty World War 3

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 am

Is about to start. Start digging your bunkers.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

World War 3 Empty Re: World War 3

Post by The Zlatan Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:32 am

Illuminati Run
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:34 am

If World War 3 ever happens you won't find out about it until 5 minutes before you die. If you're lucky.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If World War 3 ever happens you won't find out about it until 5 minutes before you die. If you're lucky.
    Meh, I doubt so. If a WWIII started, nobody would dare to use a Nuke.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 am

polska. wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:If World War 3 ever happens you won't find out about it until 5 minutes before you die. If you're lucky.
    Meh, I doubt so. If a WWIII started, nobody would dare to use a Nuke.

If two or more nuclear armed powers go to war and don't use nukes I don't think it'll be considered a World War.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

No, I think it's more of a case of NO country in the world being stupid enough to use a nuclear weapon besides Pakistan and India.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

Iran?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 am

Sean wrote:Iran?
    Iran won't use it. Maybe on Israel, but Israel will strike before it happens.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

Obama is a cunt to be honest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:38 am

I think America and Europe should join together and just wipeout Asia before they fuck the world up.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:40 am

Let Obama and Sarkozy go alone. Afterall, France is the US' closest ally.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:42 am

shifty
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 pm

I read the title at World of Warcraft 3
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 pm

So this isn't James vs Egzon III? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Lee Camp Is A Fat Wanker wrote:I think America and Europe should join together and just wipeout Asia before they fuck the world up.

I think we should just join together and clear wipe everyone out except us.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:22 pm

I think we should all go for malta shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:23 pm

mouseboy11 wrote:I think we should all go for malta World War 3 279869
    Fuck you
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Kuled wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:I think we should all go for malta World War 3 279869
    World War 3 460408

I'll take you to Wales first though World War 3 601554
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 pm

I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DONT LIKE SHEEP Fuck you
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:38 am

Sean wrote:Iran?

Gotta get it, first. And then once they have, they have to find a way to deploy it. The shit they have now is like putting a Buick into a sling shot and lettin' 'er rip. Who knows where it's coming down. CBM: Continental Buick Missile. Not even intercontinental. They'd probably hit Bahrain about 7 out of 10 tries. Not bad from the free throw line.

Anyway, if we're gonna have WWIII, let's go ahead and have it now, while there's still a chance a unified Yanks and Europe could win it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 am

I personally believe WWIII has already started, or at least it's precursors. And unlike the first two, the major location of the battles (if any) will be in the Middle East, not Europe.

9/11 is what I consider the beginning catalyst. The US went to war with Afghanistan and Iraq and declared a war on Terror (aka Islamic extremism). The fall of the world economy and the revolutions in North Africa and the Middle East are speeding things up. People are always talking about BRIC nations (especially the rise of Asian economies), so it's no surprise that at least one of the superpowers in the future will be from Asia.

Also unlike the first two wars, WWIII will be mainly an economical/political world battle. After the phase is over, the superpowers of the world will be China, India, and the Middle East (with Egypt leading the front). If God forbid the revolutions in MENA turn to a unified Islamic extremist state, we could have a very bloody WWIII.

Call me a dreamer, but that's how I see things going in the future. We might not see the end result anytime soon (maybe 50 years down the road).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:45 am

Where will england be in this future? Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:49 am

Cam wrote:Where will england be in this future? Sad

With the rest of Europe and US probably. Although I see US being stronger than Europe still. Both former world powers will still be powerful after WWIII, but not as powerful as the superpowers I mentioned above.

The economic problems are too much to handle for Europe and US.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:51 am

I think cyber warfare will play a huge part in WW3.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:33 pm

I don't see any WWIII coming. If anything, I see a new Cold War coming with tons of little wars in it in various places (mainly middle east and Africa).

It might actually be better for humanity, reduce some of our (way over)populated 3rd world countries and probably skyrocket technological advancements into the Space Age.

I want to live to see a Human colony on Mars. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:49 pm

polska. wrote:I don't see any WWIII coming. If anything, I see a new Cold War coming with tons of little wars in it in various places (mainly middle east and Africa).

It might actually be better for humanity, reduce some of our (way over)populated 3rd world countries and probably skyrocket technological advancements into the Space Age.

I want to live to see a Human colony on Mars. Sad

No thank you. There are too many obstacles to living a comfortable life there.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:57 pm

As cool as it would be to move to Mars, I would rather not see all the greedy and corrupted governments ruin another beautiful planet.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:25 pm

ahlycotc wrote:I personally believe WWIII has already started, or at least it's precursors. And unlike the first two, the major location of the battles (if any) will be in the Middle East, not Europe.

9/11 is what I consider the beginning catalyst. The US went to war with Afghanistan and Iraq and declared a war on Terror (aka Islamic extremism). The fall of the world economy and the revolutions in North Africa and the Middle East are speeding things up. People are always talking about BRIC nations (especially the rise of Asian economies), so it's no surprise that at least one of the superpowers in the future will be from Asia.

Also unlike the first two wars, WWIII will be mainly an economical/political world battle. After the phase is over, the superpowers of the world will be China, India, and the Middle East (with Egypt leading the front). If God forbid the revolutions in MENA turn to a unified Islamic extremist state, we could have a very bloody WWIII.

Call me a dreamer, but that's how I see things going in the future. We might not see the end result anytime soon (maybe 50 years down the road).

Egypt and the Middle East will definitely not be super powers. That's hilarious. Egypt has no government right now and the rest of the region is in tatters and to be honest is a fucking shithole.

If this is WW3, which it is not, afterward the super powers will be the USA and China.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:I personally believe WWIII has already started, or at least it's precursors. And unlike the first two, the major location of the battles (if any) will be in the Middle East, not Europe.

Egypt and the Middle East will definitely not be super powers. That's hilarious. Egypt has no government right now and the rest of the region is in tatters and to be honest is a fucking shithole.

If this is WW3, which it is not, afterward the super powers will be the USA and China.

Expected coming from someone who thinks the whole Middle East and Africa is just a barren desert full of idiots. The fact that Egypt has no government right now is irrelevant. Had you actually read my post, I said you won't see it happen until maybe 50 years in the future.

Unlike WWI & II, there will no longer be one or two superpowers in the world. It will be a spectrum of superpowers that will keep each other in check. The BRIC nations are obvious favorites to be included in the superpower title. But, they could be joined with the Middle East if things go the right way. There is a lot of potential in those countries, especially a nation like Egypt. Egypt has several resources (physical and people) to make it a superpower. If you actually are knowledgeable about Egypt, you will realize how much potential the country has and how rich it is (unfortunately the money was in the pockets of Mubarak and his cronies).

Finally, I'm not ignoring the US and Europe. Europe could take a big hit, but the US will remain a strong nation. But it won't be as strong as it used to be unless drastic changes are made. I can see China or India being stronger than the US in the future.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Anything can happen in the future.

I would not bet on India overtaking us, especially while they continue on with the caste system. Especially if they go to war with Pakistan, which will probably happen at some point.

Egypt, for God's sake. They had their time as a superpower and it was 2000 years ago. Unless there is a complete overhaul in how that country is ran, there is no super power coming from there. Islamic extremists running free in the country, no government, currently no democracy.....no open market. There are dozens of countries closer to becoming a power before Egypt. Egypt has economic, civil liberties, political liberties, and ideological problems to look at before they ever think about doing anything. They are arguably nto even the power of Africa....if S. Africa could figure it out.

Another problem for Egypt is if they ever get too bold, they have the oil rich Saudis so close who will want to maintain their status as the strongest nation in the particular region.

Wishful thinking from you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:33 pm