Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
moscowmadeit3
Ben
Uncle John from Jamaica
ResurrectionRooney
chiboygeorge
Carlos Jenkinson
Mouse
11 posters

Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League?

Poll

Sheep shaggers with the plastic fans?

[ 15 ]
    Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? Bar_left58%Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? Bar_right [58%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? Bar_left42%Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? Bar_right [42%] 

Total Votes: 26
    Anonymous

Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? Empty Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:48 am

Swansea and Cardiff are both doing well in the Championship and will be in the Play Offs more than likely, with 1 of them possibly getting automstic promotion. But would you really want to see a Welsh team in our English Premier League?

I wouldn't. I don't agree with them being in our leagues as it is. The English leagues should be for English teams only. I feel that they are taking the places of 2 perfectly good English teams elsewhere.

No disrespect to the Welsh, I like you Mouseboy. And Lucy off Take Me Out was bangtidy, even if she did beg it.
    Anonymous

Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? Empty Re: Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 am

Don't believe they should be in our leagues but at least they didn't demand to be in the Premier League when they tried joining English football.
    Anonymous

Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? Empty Re: Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 am

Don't see the problem. They may be in Wales but they have been part of the Football League for since ever.

Not like they are in a different country either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 am

Think you'll find they are in Wales which is a different country to England.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 am

polska. wrote:Don't see the problem. They may be in Wales but they have been part of the Football League for since ever.

Wales is a country
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 am

If scottish teams can't then welsh team's shouldn't be able to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:54 am

The difference between the Scottish and Welsh. The Scottish demanded that they join the Premier League. If they want to join our leagues, they should start at most in the Conference.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:55 am

I don't really mind tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:55 am

Forest wrote:
    polska. wrote:Don't see the problem. They may be in Wales but they have been part of the Football League for since ever.

Wales is a country
    Not really.

Sides they have as much of a claim to being in the EPL as any English team does. They've been part of the football league for ages and rightfully got promoted to the top stage from the championship.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 am

polska. wrote:
    Forest wrote:

Wales is a country
    Not really.

Sides they have as much of a claim to being in the EPL as any English team does. They've been part of the football league for ages and rightfully got promoted to the top stage from the championship.

You just said Wales isn't really a country? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 am

Forest, would you mind if Cardiff and Swansea didn't look if they were going to get promoted over your team?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 am

I'm more bothered about QPR getting their rightful punishment and get deducted 30 points.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 am

If West ham weren't deducted points why should QPR be?
    Also cardiff are dicks, i hate them. Like Swansea though Smile
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:00 am

Nope, but Scots "shudders"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Forest wrote:

Wales is a country
    Not really.

You just said Wales isn't really a country? Neutral
    It's a nation no question.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 am

Cam wrote:Forest, would you mind if Cardiff and Swansea didn't look if they were going to get promoted over your team?

Still wouldn't want them to go up.

Was glad Blackpool beat Cardiff in the Play Off final last year
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 am

Wales (/ˈweɪlz/ (Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg listen), Welsh: Cymru;[4] pronounced [ˈkəmrɨ] (Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg listen)) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and the island of Great Britain,

Wiki is always right.

And mouseboy, stop being biased. Everyone knew West Ham should of been deducted points. And this time it is totally different committee giving out the punishment. A committee which likes to give points deductions.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 am

Why not? you saying English league should only be English teams, then English teams should only be made up of English players. There is nothing wrong with having some team from another country in your league...at least they didn't try to cut into the 1st division and just start from the lower divisions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 am

James ♠️ wrote:Wales (/ˈweɪlz/ (Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg listen), Welsh: Cymru;[4] pronounced [ˈkəmrɨ] (Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg listen)) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and the island of Great Britain,

Wiki is always right.

And mouseboy, stop being biased. Everyone knew West Ham should of been deducted points. And this time it is totally different committee giving out the punishment. A committee which likes to give points deductions.
    Wiki. not worthy
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:07 am

James ♠ wrote:Wales (/ˈweɪlz/ (Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg listen), Welsh: Cymru;[4] pronounced [ˈkəmrɨ] (Would you want a Welsh team in the Premier League? 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg listen)) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and the island of Great Britain,

Wiki is always right.

I know im being biased, but my point is fair. Although everyone is biased, even you. It's not the fact they did it. It's the fact it benefits your team, if it happen to some team in the Portuguese league you wouldn't give a shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:09 am

Well, the only team that the West Ham saga affected was Sheff Utd yet everyone else seemed to have an opinion on it. Stop being such a hypocrite you plastic.

You support Liverpool because they used to be good.
    You support QPR because they are top of the Championship.

You are a plastic, and you don't know much about football either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:09 am

Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:10 am

James ♠️ wrote:Very Happy
    Laughing You got me.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 am

No, the Welsh clubs are just greedy and ungrateful, and they will take more out of the English game than what they put in. A bit like how Wales as a 'country' (although it's not a real country, it has no sovereignty) and the Welsh people leech of the United Kingdom.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:11 am

James ♠️ wrote:Well, the only team that the West Ham saga affected was Sheff Utd yet everyone else seemed to have an opinion on it. Stop being such a hypocrite you plastic.

rofl Gun 2
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 am

James ♠ wrote:Well, the only team that the West Ham saga affected was Sheff Utd yet everyone else seemed to have an opinion on it. Stop being such a hypocrite you plastic.

I support liverpool because robbie fowler was my idol as a kid.
    I follow QPR because my family are all from shepards bush london.

Your a cunt, and think you know everything about football.

Your shite at fifa too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:13 am

Most of you can't even afford to support one team, don't know how you manage to support ones in different countries.

Oh wait...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 am

mouseboy11 wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Well, the only team that the West Ham saga affected was Sheff Utd yet everyone else seemed to have an opinion on it. Stop being such a hypocrite you plastic.

I support liverpool because robbie fowler was my idol as a kid.
    I follow QPR because my family are all from shepards bush london.

Your a cunt, and think you know everything about football.

Your shite at fifa too.

Only recently have you come out as a QPR fan. I call bullshit.

I am a cunt, and I don't know everything about football. Just I know alot more than you.

And I may be shit at fifa, but at least I try to play football rather than 100 lobbed through balls every game.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 am

James ♠️ wrote:Most of you can't even afford to support one team, don't know how you manage to support ones in different countries.

Oh wait...

Coming from someone who lives in that shithole hull Laughing

I travel done to watch QPR quite often.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 am

My friends, let us get back onto the original topic of the Welsh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:10 am