Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Sean
Jord
Sheppy
Kris
El_indian
Kaka11|LFC
Childish Logic
11 posters

Best uni's in the world.

Anonymous

Best uni's in the world. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best uni's in the world.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 am

The "oh no, foreigners ruining our life" thing gets old.

So where the fuck is ITT Tech? Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:The "oh no, foreigners ruining our life" thing gets old.

So where the fuck is ITT Tech? Neutral

Exactly....that's why the government should sort it out smug

If people don't say anything nothing will change. You can argue that nothing is wrong but don't expect everyone to agree.

From a general perspective it is boring..but I can't escape it so I might as well try and be constructive about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:02 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:At least five of my uncles have gone there. Laughing

I don't doubt you. There are a lot of Indians, Asians, and Arabs over there (especially people from the Indian subcontinent).

Typical foreigners, coming over there and stealing their University places.. Neutral

Literally that's what they're doing here.

Rich foreigners pay more so uni's take them in. The irony is that a lot of these foreign students build up debt, leave the country and there is nothing stopping them not paying back the fees......meaning that the cost is shifted onto the lucky British students who manage to get a place.

Our self destructive society Best uni's in the world. - Page 2 826942
    @Bold

thats NOT true. foreign students pay for their tuition up front, just as domestic students do! if you don't pay your fees, you don't get an education!

foreign students are not eligible for UK loans or grants. foreign students are a great source of income to our economy and are in no way a drain on society! those from outside the EU can't even work (legally!)

where do you get your information? its all well and good not liking foreigners, i to a degree am opposed to the infestation of my country by people who sponge off the state, refuse to integrate and publicly oppose our way of life. But you're just making shit up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 pm