Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
LFC_Grunners
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
fergiesrednose
Grenade
Danny
Drake
Dean
Zzonked
Trig
Cornholio
dena
LeBron
Jamie
moscowmadeit3
ResurrectionRooney
blackskar
Theo Filippo
22 posters

Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident

Danny
    Danny

Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 3 Empty Re: Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident

Post by Danny Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:22 am

Didn't want to leave. Not a chance, if we'd opened the door for him to go, he'd have been through it immediately.
    Kuled

Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 3 Empty Re: Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 3 28973

Why are you such a cunt? You make out like you're a United fan, and then you advocate Rooney being essentially anally tortured by 18 fully grown men and a lot of children, what a disgusting, vile little lowlife you are.

cos he's a cunt. once he wanted to go we should have opened the door and booted him out. believe me im not the only united fan who thinks this (well on here iam).

but ya, i am a nasty piece of shit. i'd pay for the lube as well..... oh fuck that abit of spit would be adequate.

I got a £20 bet with my United fan mate he'll be gone by summer, We made it last Novemberish?
    want to play our league match?
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 am

fergiesrednose wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. Coffee

Why are you such a cunt? You make out like you're a United fan, and then you advocate Rooney being essentially anally tortured by 18 fully grown men and a lot of children, what a disgusting, vile little lowlife you are.

cos he's a cunt. once he wanted to go we should have opened the door and booted him out. believe me im not the only united fan who thinks this (well on here iam).

but ya, i am a nasty piece of shit. i'd pay for the lube as well..... oh fuck that abit of spit would be adequate.
    He didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay, but Gill refused to give him assurances on the club's future. I don't know who the fuck you think you are to say he should have all those things happen to him.
    Tom wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. Coffee

Why are you such a cunt? You make out like you're a United fan, and then you advocate Rooney being essentially tortured by 18 fully grown men and a lot of children, what a disgusting, vile little lowlife you are.

The irony is just amazing

Do me a favour mate, you might not agree with what I say, but I've never advocated anything like that.

are you being serious here?of course I don't fucking advocate rape.

im no armchair fan either. OT isnt exactly warming to rooney if you didnt know. if anything there's alot of hatred for him still. it's going to take more than afew goals for us to forgive and forget.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:24 am

Kuled wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 3 28973

I got a £20 bet with my United fan mate he'll be gone by summer, We made it last Novemberish?
    want to play our league match?

Not at my house, cant, might be on later tonight
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:25 am

ok Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:47 am

fergiesrednose wrote:are you being serious here?of course I don't fucking advocate rape.

im no armchair fan either. OT isnt exactly warming to rooney if you didnt know. if anything there's alot of hatred for him still. it's going to take more than afew goals for us to forgive and forget.

We'll add liar to the list

"should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. "

And I never said you're an armchair fan, I don't give a damn how you watch matches. Although I'd rather sick people like you didn't associate with the club at all.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 am

Santa Cruz wrote:Its because he plays for Manchester United they always get away with it like with Fergie he will say something about a ref and get away with it but if a lower league manager says something he gets punished.
    If a lower league manager says something you never hear about it. The media just start these righteous campaigns against high profile people, it's like he said about the media campaigning to have Rooney hung or electrocuted, lo and behold, it happened.

I wonder if you took that tone when Adebayor kicked RVP.

Somehow I doubt it.

Last edited by Zzonked on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 am

typical cheats
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 am

mauro=beast wrote:typical cheats
    oh dear
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:54 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Santa Cruz wrote:Its because he plays for Manchester United they always get away with it like with Fergie he will say something about a ref and get away with it but if a lower league manager says something he gets punished.
    If a lower league manager says something you never hear about it. The media just start these righteous campaigns against high profile people, it's like he said about the media campaigning to have Rooney hung or electrocuted, lo and behold, it happened.

Somehow I doubt it.

You're basically just guessing there aren't you? I didn't have anything to say about Adebayor, other than that I thought his celebration in that match was pretty cool.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:03 am

Zzonked wrote:

Somehow I doubt it.

You're basically just guessing there aren't you? I didn't have anything to say about Adebayor, other than that I thought his celebration in that match was pretty cool.

But was my guess wrong? Just admit that you're only defending Rooney because it's Rooney. It's pretty obvious he deserved a ban. If James McCarthy smacked Rooney I bet you'd be calling for his head.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:04 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Somehow I doubt it.

But was my guess wrong? Just admit that you're only defending Rooney because it's Rooney. It's pretty obvious he deserved a ban. If James McCarthy smacked Rooney I bet you'd be calling for his head.

Yes, your guess was wrong.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 am

No doubt you defended Stevie when he did the same last year. Oh, wait.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 am

Tbh, how the fuck can you defend Rooney for what he did? Neutral
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:12 am

fergiesrednose wrote:are you being serious here?of course I don't fucking advocate rape.

We'll add liar to the list

"should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. "

And I never said you're an armchair fan, I don't give a damn how you watch matches. Although I'd rather sick people like you didn't associate with the club at all.

facepalm oh dear.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:13 am

Danny wrote:Tbh, how the fuck can you defend Rooney for what he did? Neutral

thank you. clap
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:13 am

One of those times were you wish every once in a while refs would come out and explain their decision.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 am

think he just bottled it. if anything he took the cowards way out. he would have been lauded for having the courage of making a top decision if he'd sent him off.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 am

fergiesrednose wrote:

thank you. clap
    It's just mad how you can even try to. I'd struggle to defend most elbows in football, but one where you've purposely done it to a player walking past? It's just idiotic, and should be punished. Thank god the FA's rules have saved us, whatever you say about him is your own opinion, but I think we'd miss him hugely in our next few games if he had got banned.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 am

Danny wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:

thank you. clap
    It's just mad how you can even try to. I'd struggle to defend most elbows in football, but one where you've purposely done it to a player walking past? It's just idiotic, and should be punished. Thank god the FA's rules have saved us, whatever you say about him is your own opinion, but I think we'd miss him hugely in our next few games if he had got banned.

I know mate, but In all walks of life now if I win I want to win fairly.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Ferguson predicted that the media would whip this up into a storm, make it more than it was, I'm surprised so many of you morons have been taken in by it.

Of course alot has been made of it Laughing

He elbowed a player off the ball, unprovoked and has gotten away with it. Of course they will be outrage about it Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:24 am

Wait, who's defending Rooney?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:25 am

kyro7 wrote:Wait, who's defending Rooney?
    I was trying to work out if ResurrectionRooney was, I'm not sure.

Meh, I said my piece there anyway Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:26 am

He was I think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:30 am

I still haven't seen this? Link to a video?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 am

http://soccer-portal.org/video/5838-rooney-elbow-mccarthy-wigan.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 am

blackskar wrote:
    Got the ball.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 am

Love how Clatternberg puts his arm round Rooney, like "aw you got him good der mate" Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Correct decision, no reason he should be punished twice.

Dont you post anymore pish Rooney should have been banned and so should any player for doing what he rooney did. Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 3 439459

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:25 am