Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
LFC_Grunners
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
fergiesrednose
Grenade
Danny
Drake
Dean
Zzonked
Trig
Cornholio
dena
LeBron
Jamie
moscowmadeit3
ResurrectionRooney
blackskar
Theo Filippo
22 posters

Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident

Cornholio
    Cornholio

Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident

Post by Cornholio Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:50 am

kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:As expected, not to pick on English ref's because I know other ones do it to, but I absolutely HATE when ref's don't give out proper punishment early because they don't want to 'spoil the game', having people talk about the controversy spoils the game you fuck. And yes, I'm looking at you Howard Webb. Neutral
    Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 2 Ronaldo-Howard-Webb-004

Should've been red.
    dena
    dena

Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident

Post by dena Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:51 am

kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:As expected, not to pick on English ref's because I know other ones do it to, but I absolutely HATE when ref's don't give out proper punishment early because they don't want to 'spoil the game', having people talk about the controversy spoils the game you fuck. And yes, I'm looking at you Howard Webb. Neutral
    Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 2 Ronaldo-Howard-Webb-004

Classic picture. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:52 am

dena wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Classic picture. Neutral
    Neutral

By the way I agree with you, doesn't matter what time it's in the punishment should be the same.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 am

Ferguson predicted that the media would whip this up into a storm, make it more than it was, I'm surprised so many of you morons have been taken in by it.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 am

I'm not surprised you lick Fergie's arse.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:44 am

sure is nice to be Manchester United...
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:44 am

The FA proving that the system works once again. Good work FA!
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 am

Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:43 am

Haven't actually seen the incident, but got told by a taxi driver it would be a disgrace if he got away with...

He got away with it? Oh what'a suprise.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:47 am

Its because he plays for Manchester United they always get away with it like with Fergie he will say something about a ref and get away with it but if a lower league manager says something he gets punished.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:50 am

Plan D wrote:Haven't actually seen the incident, but got told by a taxi driver it would be a disgrace if he got away with...

Is that a dig at the FA or us?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 am

cheers
    Would rather have Rooney on the pitch tomorrow than Hernandez.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:55 am

chelsea_1905 wrote: cheers
    Agreed a very dangerous player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 am

Hernandez will just come on when your players are tired. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:58 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Hernandez will just come on when your players are tired. shifty

But we would be winning 3-0 at that point so it won't matter as much. shifty
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:06 am

FA have followed their own rules. Stupid as they are Neutral

He's got away with it big time though, what an idiot Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:07 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Plan D wrote:Haven't actually seen the incident, but got told by a taxi driver it would be a disgrace if he got away with...

Bit of both probably. Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 2 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 am

Plan D wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Bit of both probably. Rooney will face no further action over elbow incident - Page 2 279869
    Laughing

To be fair mate, it's not our fault.. obviously Rooney is in the wrong on this one but the FA's rules are shite.. by their rules Rooney could punch someone in the face, if the ref didn't send him off but saw it and gave a foul, they couldn't ban him.. the FA are a joke.

Remember Gerrard v Portsmouth?

Same thing there I think.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:14 am

If it was a Liverpool player or something I bet he would have alteast got fined.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:14 am

grenade187 wrote:If it was a Liverpool player or something I bet he would have alteast got fined.
    Is that a joke?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/16/steven-gerrard-escapes-fa-ban
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:29 am

Santa Cruz wrote:Its because he plays for Manchester United they always get away with it like with Fergie he will say something about a ref and get away with it but if a lower league manager says something he gets punished.
    If a lower league manager says something you never hear about it. The media just start these righteous campaigns against high profile people, it's like he said about the media campaigning to have Rooney hung or electrocuted, lo and behold, it happened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:32 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Santa Cruz wrote:Its because he plays for Manchester United they always get away with it like with Fergie he will say something about a ref and get away with it but if a lower league manager says something he gets punished.
    If a lower league manager says something you never hear about it. The media just start these righteous campaigns against high profile people, it's like he said about the media campaigning to have Rooney hung or electrocuted, lo and behold, it happened.

He elbowed a player in the head and he's one of the top players in the country. Of course it's going to be a big deal. Fucking mong.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 am

should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. Coffee
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:04 am

fergiesrednose wrote:should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. Coffee

Why are you such a cunt? You make out like you're a United fan, and then you advocate Rooney being essentially tortured by 18 fully grown men and a lot of children, what a disgusting, vile little lowlife you are.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 am

There isn't going to be much media attention if a League 2 player did it, is there?
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 am

fergiesrednose wrote:should have been fucking arsed raped by every wigan player at full time (inc subs and mascots) imo. Coffee

Why are you such a cunt? You make out like you're a United fan, and then you advocate Rooney being essentially anally tortured by 18 fully grown men and a lot of children, what a disgusting, vile little lowlife you are.

cos he's a cunt. once he wanted to go we should have opened the door and booted him out. believe me im not the only united fan who thinks this (well on here iam).

but ya, i am a nasty piece of shit. i'd pay for the lube as well..... oh fuck that abit of spit would be adequate.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:11 am

Why are you such a cunt? You make out like you're a United fan, and then you advocate Rooney being essentially tortured by 18 fully grown men and a lot of children, what a disgusting, vile little lowlife you are.

The irony is just amazing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:18 am

fergiesrednose wrote:

Why are you such a cunt? You make out like you're a United fan, and then you advocate Rooney being essentially anally tortured by 18 fully grown men and a lot of children, what a disgusting, vile little lowlife you are.

cos he's a cunt. once he wanted to go we should have opened the door and booted him out. believe me im not the only united fan who thinks this (well on here iam).

but ya, i am a nasty piece of shit. i'd pay for the lube as well..... oh fuck that abit of spit would be adequate.
    He didn't want to leave, he wanted to stay, but Gill refused to give him assurances on the club's future. I don't know who the fuck you think you are to say he should have all those things happen to him.
    Tom wrote:

The irony is just amazing

Do me a favour mate, you might not agree with what I say, but I've never advocated anything like that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:19 am

Didn't want to leave?.

rofl
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 am

fergiesrednose wrote:

I got a £20 bet with my United fan mate he'll be gone by summer, We made it last Novemberish?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:27 am