Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Jamie
Cameron.
luke.
Walcott
Mal
Zzonked
Totti
chiboygeorge
Pippo
Lightfoot
moscowmadeit3
Dean
Potato-7
Ben 10
Jordi
RubyArmyCTFC
Danny
Uncle John from Jamaica
Barton
blackskar
walter
easley91
Kuled
Drake
28 posters

Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15

Danny
    Danny

Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15 - Page 13 Empty Re: Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Hereford_Lad wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:We know our home support is shit... Neutral
    Exactly, the way some people comment on it it's as if we think we have the best home support out there. When we all know it's one of the worst Neutral

Do you guys give prioity to locals (on tickets)? would probably help improve the atmosphere
    Don't think so. Priority for away games is season ticket holders though.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15 - Page 13 Empty Re: Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Danny wrote:
    Hereford_Lad wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:We know our home support is shit... Neutral
    Exactly, the way some people comment on it it's as if we think we have the best home support out there. When we all know it's one of the worst Neutral

Do you guys give prioity to locals (on tickets)? would probably help improve the atmosphere
    Don't think so. Priority for away games is corporates though.

EDIT.

And no. Members have to apply 6 weeks before the game and then get put in a ballot hoping they get tickets Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Woops. Neutral

Either way, it was some shite reason I couldn't get a ticket to Wigan-United in 2008 Neutral
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:
    easley91 wrote:People talking about our attendences need to remember we don't play grounds which allow 9,000 every week. So of course more people would go to this cause we can take them, but after yesterday I reckon more people will go every week as we are heading for the Football League. Plus our support out sang United who only made a noise when they scored (talk about plastic). Biggest club ground in the country yet shittest atmosphere. I'm proud to be from Crawley, our lads did us proud and didn't deserve the 1-0 defeat IMO. Being there live is a whole othre experience and one I will remember for the rest of my life.
    Crawley were facing United though.

United were facing Crawley. But it was probably the quietest ive ever seen it.

You did deserve to lose as well. Booting balls up to our second team doesn't constitute a good performance.

Did you even watch the game? especially 2nd half?! Crawley had better of the play and had better chances, hit the bar and a few shots missed. United did nothing 2nd half, ok they had more of the ball 1st half but didn't do anything with it. Also I didn't know a long ball tactic = bad performance. Spurs did it on Tuesday and was classed as awesome. I remember United fans saying "we'll rip em apart and score loads." only scored 1 and didn't do much else. Crawley defended well and should've scored but that is the difference in quality. To come to Old Trafford and only lose 1-0 as a non-league side is great, and they did us proud and they deserved the ovation we gave them afterwards.
    I was at the game and I can't remember one time when our Goaly was forced to make a save (You'll probably point one out now). The only chance you had where you nearly scored was when you hit the bar at the end .

Hunt's shot wide, Tubbs' overhead kick, two free kicks that went over, a header in the first half (I think not sure on this one) and of course the header which hit the bar. Ok I know you asked for goalkeeper saves but I know we didn't have many (if any on target) but we still had shots on goal. All I remember United doing bar the goal was a couple of shots and lots and lots of crosses which our defense (bar the goal) dealt with well. I'm not saying we should've won, a draw would have been deserved enough for the per. Obviously this was last night and honestly my memory sucks so don't quote me on some of it..
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 am

Hunt's shot wide, Tubbs' overhead kick, two free kicks that went over, a header in the first half (I think not sure on this one) and of course the header which hit the bar. Ok I know you asked for goalkeeper saves but I know we didn't have many (if any on target) but we still had shots on goal. All I remember United doing bar the goal was a couple of shots and lots and lots of crosses which our defense (bar the goal) dealt with well. I'm not saying we should've won, a draw would have been deserved enough for the per. Obviously this was last night and honestly my memory sucks so don't quote me on some of it..

couldnt agree more. we were shite all game. didnt get in your face, didnt hussle, didnt show any hunger, bollocks really. we WERE outsung by you lot and credit to ya. Really liked your fullbacks and that black lad at CB, don't know his name, but quality. Tubbs was good, ran the channels well pulling wes around abit. Apart from our goal we didnt do anything. You at least deserved a draw. well done. clap
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:37 am

fergiesrednose wrote:

couldnt agree more. we were shite all game. didnt get in your face, didnt hussle, didnt show any hunger, bollocks really. we WERE outsung by you lot and credit to ya. Really liked your fullbacks and that black lad at CB, don't know his name, but quality. Tubbs was good, ran the channels well pulling wes around abit. Apart from our goal we didnt do anything. You at least deserved a draw. well done. Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15 - Page 13 207657

Good to see someone agreeing. Smile And I'm watching the game back for the first time since getting home today and I missed out a long range shot which just went wide in the first half (can't remember the player I think it was either Tubbs or Smith)
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 am

Kuipers is a good player.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:00 am