Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Jamie
Cameron.
luke.
Walcott
Mal
Zzonked
Totti
chiboygeorge
Pippo
Lightfoot
moscowmadeit3
Dean
Potato-7
Ben 10
Jordi
RubyArmyCTFC
Danny
Uncle John from Jamaica
Barton
blackskar
walter
easley91
Kuled
Drake
28 posters

Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15

Danny
    Danny

Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15 - Page 12 Empty Re: Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:29 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Basically, you said I took offence when I didn't, I just said something about your club..

So then I went on to act like I took offence telling you to fuck off. Smile

Must be on your meriod.
    Nah.

I'm perfectly fine, just thought if you was going to make comments saying I'm taking offence, I'd show you what it's like when I take offence. Laughing

-_-

You came out at me as if I'd just murdered your family
    Yeah that's how I'd react if you'd done that, if you done that I'd buy you a beer.

rofl
    luke.
    luke.

Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15 - Page 12 Empty Re: Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15

Post by luke. Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Basically, you said I took offence when I didn't, I just said something about your club..

So then I went on to act like I took offence telling you to fuck off. Smile

Must be on your meriod.
    Nah.

I'm perfectly fine, just thought if you was going to make comments saying I'm taking offence, I'd show you what it's like when I take offence. Laughing

-_-

Yeah that's how I'd react if you'd done that, if you done that I'd buy you a beer.

Challenge accepted.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Must be on your meriod.
    Nah.

-_-

Challenge accepted.
    You wouldn't last in prison tbh.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 am

Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Nah.

-_-

Challenge accepted.

Good thing I have no intentions to go there then.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 am

luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

-_-

Challenge accepted.

Complete the challenge successfully and that's where you'd end up shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:34 am

Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Yeah that's how I'd react if you'd done that, if you done that I'd buy you a beer.

Challenge accepted.

Complete the challenge successfully and that's where you'd end up shifty

I have my ways rub hands
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:34 am

luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Must be on your meriod.
    Nah.

Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15 - Page 12 881856

Challenge accepted.

Grrr. Mad Mad Mad

Theres a meme for that! Mad
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 am

Blowhard wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Nah.

Man Utd v Crawley Town l FA Cup 5th round l ITV 1 | KO 17:15 - Page 12 881856

Challenge accepted.

Grrr. Mad Mad Mad

Theres a meme for that! Mad

Well I couldn't be bothered to google it.

Problem? :troll:
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 am

Glad a slept through this, seemed like a bore.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 am

dena wrote:Glad a slept through this, seemed like a bore.

It wasn't at all, it was a good game.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 am

Crawley made a cracking game of it, they deserved a goal. Man Utd were pretty piss poor to be honest, but they have made a name for themselves getting results when they don't always deserve them so you can't knock them too much, a win is a win like Kyro said. But I bet Fergie gave them a royal blasting, I think they deserve it.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:22 pm

People talking about our attendences need to remember we don't play grounds which allow 9,000 every week. So of course more people would go to this cause we can take them, but after yesterday I reckon more people will go every week as we are heading for the Football League. Plus our support out sang United who only made a noise when they scored (talk about plastic). Biggest club ground in the country yet shittest atmosphere. I'm proud to be from Crawley, our lads did us proud and didn't deserve the 1-0 defeat IMO. Being there live is a whole othre experience and one I will remember for the rest of my life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 pm

easley91 wrote:People talking about our attendences need to remember we don't play grounds which allow 9,000 every week. So of course more people would go to this cause we can take them, but after yesterday I reckon more people will go every week as we are heading for the Football League. Plus our support out sang United who only made a noise when they scored (talk about plastic). Biggest club ground in the country yet shittest atmosphere. I'm proud to be from Crawley, our lads did us proud and didn't deserve the 1-0 defeat IMO. Being there live is a whole othre experience and one I will remember for the rest of my life.
    Crawley were facing United though.

United were facing Crawley. But it was probably the quietest ive ever seen it.

You did deserve to lose as well. Booting balls up to our second team doesn't constitute a good performance.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Anderson=Class wrote:
    easley91 wrote:People talking about our attendences need to remember we don't play grounds which allow 9,000 every week. So of course more people would go to this cause we can take them, but after yesterday I reckon more people will go every week as we are heading for the Football League. Plus our support out sang United who only made a noise when they scored (talk about plastic). Biggest club ground in the country yet shittest atmosphere. I'm proud to be from Crawley, our lads did us proud and didn't deserve the 1-0 defeat IMO. Being there live is a whole othre experience and one I will remember for the rest of my life.

You did deserve to lose as well. Booting balls up to our second team doesn't constitute a good performance.

Did you even watch the game? especially 2nd half?! Crawley had better of the play and had better chances, hit the bar and a few shots missed. United did nothing 2nd half, ok they had more of the ball 1st half but didn't do anything with it. Also I didn't know a long ball tactic = bad performance. Spurs did it on Tuesday and was classed as awesome. I remember United fans saying "we'll rip em apart and score loads." only scored 1 and didn't do much else. Crawley defended well and should've scored but that is the difference in quality. To come to Old Trafford and only lose 1-0 as a non-league side is great, and they did us proud and they deserved the ovation we gave them afterwards.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 pm

easley91 wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:

Did you even watch the game? especially 2nd half?! Crawley had better of the play and had better chances, hit the bar and a few shots missed. United did nothing 2nd half, ok they had more of the ball 1st half but didn't do anything with it. Also I didn't know a long ball tactic = bad performance. Spurs did it on Tuesday and was classed as awesome. I remember United fans saying "we'll rip em apart and score loads." only scored 1 and didn't do much else. Crawley defended well and should've scored but that is the difference in quality. To come to Old Trafford and only lose 1-0 as a non-league side is great, and they did us proud and they deserved the ovation we gave them afterwards.
    I was at the game and I can't remember one time when our Goaly was forced to make a save (You'll probably point one out now). The only chance you had where you nearly scored was when you hit the bar at the end .

Last edited by Anderson=Class on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Shame that many of your lot giving them that ovation don't give a fuck about the club and won't be there next week when you hopefully smash Southport.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Neutral atleast he follows his club to away grounds.

Also Man U fans accusing another club of having loads of plastics present, brilliant.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Hereford_Lad wrote:Neutral atleast he follows his club to away grounds.

Also Man U fans accusing another club of having loads of plastics present, brilliant.
    Oh dear, I never said we didn't have any plastic fans, I'm just pointing out that the majority of that 9,000 there yesterday don't care for Crawley at all. Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Only come to see United Simples
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Kuled wrote:Only come to see United Simples
    It's true as well Laughing

Give a smaller club a major event to go to, and they'll always pull in a lot more "fans" than they usually get. A week later though, they're back down to average attendances.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Danny wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Only come to see United Simples
    It's true as well Laughing

Give a smaller club a major event to go to, and they'll always pull in a lot more "fans" than they usually get. A week later though, they're back down to average attendances.

They would've filled their allocation at any ground, it's the first time in years a non-league team had made the 5th round.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Anderson=Class wrote:

That's no excuse! They should get behind the team no matter whO they are playing, to be constantly out sung by 9000 people is a shambles. And it's not like this was a one off either...
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 pm

@Hereford Lad: That's what I'm saying... Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 pm

should have quoted kuled really
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Hereford_Lad wrote:should have quoted kuled really
    Same point. Give a "smaller" club a major event, Cup Final, Cup match etc.. and they'll get more people than usual. Burscough took 2000 to the FA Trophy Final in 2003, we were averaging around 200 people at home games at the time (and we are again now). We filled VP up in the FA Cup v Gillingham in 2005, we haven't had it full since. Closest we've had is when we've played the likes of Telford, Boston, FCUM etc..

Even Southport v Sheff Wed this season, Haig Ave was pretty much full. They never usually fill it.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:31 pm

We know our home support is shit... Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 pm

moscowmadeit3 wrote:We know our home support is shit... Neutral
    Exactly, the way some people comment on it it's as if we think we have the best home support out there. When we all know it's one of the worst Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Jordi wrote:I fucking miss this game Fuck you

1-0 to Utd.

Owen to score.
    I was close.

EDIT: Only 'cause Owen is injured shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Danny wrote:
    Hereford_Lad wrote:should have quoted kuled really
    Same point. Give a "smaller" club a major event, Cup Final, Cup match etc.. and they'll get more people than usual. Burscough took 2000 to the FA Trophy Final in 2003, we were averaging around 200 people at home games at the time (and we are again now). We filled VP up in the FA Cup v Gillingham in 2005, we haven't had it full since. Closest we've had is when we've played the likes of Telford, Boston, FCUM etc..

Even Southport v Sheff Wed this season, Haig Ave was pretty much full. They never usually fill it.

Exactly, wasn't a big turn out just to see manchester united. It was because they got to the 5th round of the fa cup whilst being in the non-league which is almost unheard of.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Danny wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:We know our home support is shit... Neutral
    Exactly, the way some people comment on it it's as if we think we have the best home support out there. When we all know it's one of the worst Neutral

Do you guys give prioity to locals (on tickets)? would probably help improve the atmosphere

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:33 am