Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Danny
El Jefe
luke.
Jord
fergiesrednose
Mouse
Jordi
11 posters

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club

Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club

Post by Jord Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm

To be fair to James, I've always thought Ayala could do a good job for us if he develops right.
    Anonymous

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Jord wrote:To be fair to James, I've always thought Ayala could do a good job for us if he develops right.

Nobody has said otherwise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Dan, I was talking if you was without 2 of Agger, Carragher and Skrtel. Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Dan wrote:
    Jord wrote:To be fair to James, I've always thought Ayala could do a good job for us if he develops right.

Haven't seen lots of these two, who do reckon will turn out better, Wilson or Ayala?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Ayala if he came to Hull.

So..

Wilson only because you ruin Ayalas talent.

Last edited by James ♠ on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm

James ♠ wrote:Dan, I was talking if you was without 2 of Agger, Carragher and Skrtel. Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503

We've got Danny Wilson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Dan wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Dan, I was talking if you was without 2 of Agger, Carragher and Skrtel. Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503

We've got Danny Wilson.

Ayala> Wilson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Jay.Davies11 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Haven't seen lots of these two, who do reckon will turn out better, Wilson or Ayala?

Dunno. Different players really. Wilson is more of an Agger type. I rate him a bit higher than Ayala, seeing as he has a lot of experience behind him at such a young age, but not by much, although both could turn out great.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm

James ♠️ wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:Dan, I was talking if you was without 2 of Agger, Carragher and Skrtel. Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503

We've got Danny Wilson.

Ayala> Wilson.

And you know this how? Oh, because Ayala played for Hull. Sorry I forgot.

Anything to do with Hull = wank 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Have you seen Ayala? He knows how to pass a ball. eek He pings it out to full backs who are half way through oppositions half all the time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 pm

James ♠️ wrote:Have you seen Ayala? He knows how to pass a ball. eek He pings it out to full backs who are half way through oppositions half all the time.

Yeah, I've seen Ayala for years. He's a top talent. I just rate Wilson higher. If I was to place one of them into the first team, I'd pick Wilson over Ayala. That's why we've loaned Ayala out, so he can get some more experience. If he was better, he'd be here and Wilson would be loaned out.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

James ♠️ wrote:Have you seen Ayala? He knows how to pass a ball. eek He pings it out to full backs who are half way through oppositions half all the time.

Ah, must not get much of that at the KC then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Talking about the passing, I've seen Wilson play for Scotland and his passing out from the back was top quality, not seen much of him overall though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Danny why are you judging a player you've not seen before? Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503

Dan I think you are under rating Ayala. He was the best defender in the Championship without a doubt. Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 894246
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm

James ♠ wrote:Danny why are you judging a player you've not seen before? Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503

Dan I think you are under rating Ayala. He was the best defender in the Championship without a doubt. Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 894246

Oh I know. I'm not underrating him, I've watched him since he arrived here a few years back. He's got tremendous talent. But there's a reason we loaned him out to youse. Because he's not quite ready yet and we want him to develop and get games to make sure he is. Wilson isn't ready yet either, but he's closer than Danny is.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm

James ♠️ wrote:Danny why are you judging a player you've not seen before? Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503

Judging him? I'm winding you up you thick cunt Neutral
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm

James ♠ wrote:Danny why are you judging a player you've not seen before? Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 Burnley+v+Reading+1KFVbJTB7NLl

The bike.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Dan wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:Danny why are you judging a player you've not seen before? Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club - Page 2 58503

Oh I know. I'm not underrating him, I've watched him since he arrived here a few years back. He's got tremendous talent. But there's a reason we loaned him out to youse. Because he's not quite ready yet and we want him to develop and get games to make sure he is. Wilson isn't ready yet either, but he's closer than Danny is.

Thing is, he would be able to play in lower PL teams defences. Wigan, Wolves, West Ham (seriously Ayala > Tomkins)
    But you'd probably kill his confidence sending him there. And sending him to Derby would be silly, they are on their way down. Needs to go to a club chasing promotion. Cool
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm

So, reckon he could do a job as a sweeper then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Jord wrote:

The bike.

Midfielder.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Why's he stripping?!?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Jordi wrote:

So, reckon he could do a job as a sweeper then?

I don't know, not many teams play with sweepers nowadays and i've not seen enough of a sweeper. To me I thought they just cleaned up any ball over the top Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

James ♠ wrote:
    Jord wrote:

The bike.

Midfielder.
    I'm pretty sure he's not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm

He played in midfield alot last season.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm

In all seriousness I don't know who I would choose as the best defender in the championship.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Not Ayala seeing as he doesn't play in there atm.

Taylor at Watford would be a good shout. Probably 1 of QPRs with their defensive record they must be decent.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Jord wrote:In all seriousness I don't know who I would choose as the best defender in the championship.
    Miguel Vitor at Leicester is fucking quality.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm

It's gotta be De Laet at Portsmouth Simples
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Sean St Ledger?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 pm

St Ledger is rubbish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:34 pm