Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Jordan Henderchip
Ham.
Alaba v2
Theo Filippo
JonjoShelvey
ricky//habana
Carlos Jenkinson
SBSP
Yrael
Mal
luke.
Bye_Ya
Andy
jaq bauwer
Zzonked
PrideOfTheMidlands
Jord
Childish Logic
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Cameron.
El_indian
samiz
Bushido
Jeff
Danny
Start.
Scouser_Dave
Glen Miller
33 posters

Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club

Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club Empty Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club

Post by Glen Miller Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:22 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1296496/liverpool%27s-brendan-rodgers-approves-of-howard-webb-appointment?cc=5901
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20991140

It is disappointing to see two of my favourite managers resorting to such disgusting attempts to influence the officials before the match. Sir Alex Ferguson in particular is better than this sort of thing.
    Anonymous

Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club Empty Re: Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:01 pm

2-0 United with them awarded a penalty
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club Empty Re: Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm

United will win this with ease. We've struggled against the top sides in the league this season and I don't see that changing Sunday.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 pm

If we play to a high level of us and aren't on one disgusting day, we should outclass Liverpool and come through this because it's at home and we're usually good v them at home, that said if we're slightly off and Liverpool up it for us like they do, this could be a goal infested game with our potential of shit defending and Suarez going at us, now Sturridge can be a problem too, Sterling has the pace.. so Liverpool I feel have more to damage us with this season and we know how Gerrard loves scoring and playing well v us.

Should be a good game for the neutral.

What's the Liverpool side potentially going to be?
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm

kyro7 wrote:If we play to a high level of us and aren't on one disgusting day, we should outclass Liverpool and come through this because it's at home and we're usually good v them at home, that said if we're slightly off and Liverpool up it for us like they do, this could be a goal infested game with our potential of shit defending and Suarez going at us, now Sturridge can be a problem too, Sterling has the pace.. so Liverpool I feel have more to damage us with this season and we know how Gerrard loves scoring and playing well v us.

Should be a good game for the neutral.

What's the Liverpool side potentially going to be?

Reina
    Wisdom - Skrtel - Agger - Johnson
    Lucas - Gerrard
    Allen/Henderson
    Sterling - Suarez - Downing
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Hope Agger breaks RVP in half tomorrow, I'm getting sick and tired of him and his incredible goals.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 pm

That looks quite poor to me, Skrtel and Agger are a good combo though, Johnson solid at LB, haven't seen Lucas much since his return but I assume he's same old.. is Downing starting on merit?

I think we should go with:

Robin

Young - Kagawa - Nani

Cleverley - Carrick

Evra - Rio - Vidic - Rafael

De Gea

If Nani is in good enough shape to play but he should be because he's going to be in the squad, I doubt Nani will be involved though, I reckon Fergie might be bluffing about the Rooney injury.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Start. wrote:Hope Agger breaks RVP in half tomorrow, I'm getting sick and tired of him and his incredible goals.
    The last time Agger tried to do something v us he went in on Valencia and got left for dust and injured himself.
    Start.
    Start.

Post by Start. Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Start. wrote:Hope Agger breaks RVP in half tomorrow, I'm getting sick and tired of him and his incredible goals.
    The last time Agger tried to do something v us he went in on Valencia and got left for dust and injured himself.

Yeah I remember Laughing

Hm, Gerrard should just end him.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 pm

kyro7 wrote:That looks quite poor to me, Skrtel and Agger are a good combo though, Johnson solid at LB, haven't seen Lucas much since his return but I assume he's same old.. is Downing starting on merit?

I think we should go with:

Robin

Young - Kagawa - Nani

Cleverley - Carrick

Evra - Rio - Vidic - Rafael

De Gea

If Nani is in good enough shape to play but he should be because he's going to be in the squad, I doubt Nani will be involved though, I reckon Fergie might be bluffing about the Rooney injury.

Yeah Downing has been fairly decent in his pass couple of games. Lucas though has been nowhere near his best yet. Hopefully that will come with the more games he plays.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Start. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Yeah I remember Laughing

Even if RvP got injured we'd still be better than you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:17 pm

“We’re as good as any team in the league, but we have to turn consistency into results,” said Rodgers.

What a silly cunt Rodgers is, chats so much shit.
    Start.
    Start.

Post by Start. Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Start. wrote:

Yeah I remember Laughing

idgaf kyro mate ://////
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:23 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Start. wrote:

Yeah I remember Laughing

Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club Gotreal
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Start. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:The last time Agger tried to do something v us he went in on Valencia and got left for dust and injured himself.

Yeah I remember Laughing

Last time Gerrard tried that at our place he got himself sent off. shifty
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:21 pm

I'd love to see us start with Suarez and Sturridge upfront.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Sleep
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 am

Bushido wrote: Sleep
    What is the meaning of this post? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:33 am

Glen Damon wrote:http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1296496/liverpool%27s-brendan-rodgers-approves-of-howard-webb-appointment?cc=5901

It is disappointing to see two of my favourite managers resorting to such disgusting attempts to influence the officials before the match. Sir Alex Ferguson in particular is better than this sort of thing.

No he isn't.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 am

Well he's hardly wrong is he?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:48 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1296496/liverpool%27s-brendan-rodgers-approves-of-howard-webb-appointment?cc=5901

No he isn't.
    I expect better from a knight of the realm.

It just seems that ResurrectionRooney was right all along, Sir Alex Ferguson is losing the plot.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:57 am

Going to Old Trafford tomorrow, prepared to lose Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:59 pm

need to see Suso.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:34 pm

MUFC Fans ‏@mufcfans
    Liverpool: Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Gerrard, Allen, Downing, Sterling, Suarez - #LFC #mufc
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:39 pm

De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa, Welbeck, Young, Van Persie.

No Evans, injured.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Ferdinand and Vidic against Suarez rofl

Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:53 pm

Cameron. wrote:Ferdinand and Vidic against Suarez rofl

What about it?
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Cam wrote:
    Cameron. wrote:Ferdinand and Vidic against Suarez rofl

What about it?

A defensive partnership that hasn't played since September up against one of the best forwards in the league this season as well as neither of them having any sort of pace, recipe for disaster.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 am

Manchester United Football Club vs Liverpool Football Club Article-2261651-16E83838000005DC-794_468x343

Fuck me. 'Friendship scarves' facepalm
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 am

Danny wrote:MUFC Fans ‏@mufcfans
    Liverpool: Reina, Wisdom, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Gerrard, Allen, Downing, Sterling, Suarez - #LFC #mufc

Danny wrote:De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa, Welbeck, Young, Van Persie.

No Evans, injured.

Yup

we are fucked.

but like to add subs for lfc

Subs: Jones, Carragher, Henderson, Sturridge, Borini, Shelvey, Robinson.

Borini back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:29 am