Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Danny
El Jefe
luke.
Jord
fergiesrednose
Mouse
Jordi
11 posters

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club

Anonymous

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club Empty Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 pm

We aren't the best any more
    People are trying to sign our players
    Our owner wont spend hundreds of millions
    The Man U fans wont stop teasing us
    I could go on...

And now you wont give us Ayala despite him wanting to come back to us rather than go on loan to a different club. You are just ruining your most talented youngster.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/hullcityhome/hullcity/HULL-CITY-Tigers-accept-defeat-Ayala-hunt/article-3159856-detail/article.html

Cunt club. Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 464118 Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 464118 Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 464118

EDIT: Just read Torres wants out, unlucky. Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 70955 Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 70955 Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 70955 Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 70955 Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 70955

Last edited by James ♠ on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club Empty Re: Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Reported.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club Empty Re: Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club

Post by Jordi Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm

The fuck? Laughing
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Liverpool - A whine like a bitch club 78475
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Oh Jeez. Not an other one.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm

ha ha ha laugh

someone's bitter about sumat whistle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Most talented youngster, no?

And we aren't giving him back to you because you played him through injury. Either way, he's getting games at a Championship level, so he'll develop fine. We apologise for Roy's comments about you btw, they were bang out of order.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Scott wrote:Reported.

typical. neu laugh
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 pm

So funny James. What a waste of your time it was making this thread.

Anyway you get hit on head in the last four days because you've been moaning about eveything recently.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Dan wrote:Most talented youngster, no?

And we aren't giving him back to you because you played him through injury. Either way, he's getting games at a Championship level, so he'll develop fine. We apologise for Roy's comments about you btw, they were bang out of order.

We did not play him through injury. He got injured, we was keeping him for the rest of his loan to sort it out but Liverpool got all mad because we wouldn't let them deal with it. We did nothing wrong, we didn't even make the injury worse. Get your facts right.

Oh and Ayala >>>>Kelly. Fact.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Jord wrote:So funny James. What a waste of your time it was making this thread.

Anyway you get hit on head in the last four days because you've been moaning about eveything recently.

My rage for the day. It is pathetic though. He was playing in one of the best defenses in the league and gaining loads of confidence as well as getting matches. Most of all he was enjoying himself and wanted to come back. Surely sending him somewhere he doesn't want to go wont help him?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm

And you're telling me I'm a cunt, even though I've done nothing wrong.. Jesus.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm

James ♠️ wrote:

We did not play him through injury. He got injured, we was keeping him for the rest of his loan to sort it out but Liverpool got all mad because we wouldn't let them deal with it. We did nothing wrong, we didn't even make the injury worse. Get your facts right.

Who said he wasn't Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Kelly, Suso, Sterling, Pacheco > Ayala
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm

James ♠ wrote:And now you wont give us Ayala despite him wanting to come back to us rather than go on loan to a different club. You are just ruining your most talented youngster.
    Hull City - Whine like a bitch club
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm

James ♠ wrote:

That's why Ayala is out on loan at a lower level, and Kelly is playing week in week out for Liverpool at the moment, and has already impressed against Chelsea, and United?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm

James ♠ wrote:

Yep, that's right. That's why Kelly is currently starring for our first team and Ayala is being loaned out.

My apologies, got mixed up with someone else. Although, still what you did was wrong in my eyes. We're the parent club, we should deal with any injuries. You'd have got him back.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm

James ♠️ wrote:
    Jord wrote:So funny James. What a waste of your time it was making this thread.

My rage for the day. It is pathetic though. He was playing in one of the best defenses in the league and gaining loads of confidence as well as getting matches. Most of all he was enjoying himself and wanted to come back. Surely sending him somewhere he doesn't want to go wont help him?
    So you're serious about Ayala being our best youngster?

Either way I don't want Hull to have him, He's good Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 pm

luke. wrote:And you're telling me I'm a cunt, even though I've done nothing wrong.. Jesus.

I didn't call you a cunt... Did I?

As for Liverpools youngsters, even if they had any talent, it will be wasted. Just like Lucas, Babels and Ngogs.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm

James ♠ wrote:
    luke. wrote:And you're telling me I'm a cunt, even though I've done nothing wrong.. Jesus.

As for Liverpools youngsters, even if they had any talent, it will be wasted. Just like Lucas, Babels and Ngogs.

Was talking about the Liverpool fans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Dan wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Yep, that's right. That's why Kelly is currently starring for our first team and Ayala is being loaned out.

My apologies, got mixed up with someone else. Although, still what you did was wrong in my eyes. We're the parent club, we should deal with any injuries. You'd have got him back.

Ayala should be ahead of the fat Greek you have. So 4th choice behind Carragher, Skrtel and Agger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm

James ♠ wrote:

Lucas is getting in the first team, and the fans love him. Ngog has had his fair chances, and to be fair, has done well. Well Babel on the other hand, been here three years and did nothing.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm

James ♠ wrote:

Lucas and N'gogs talent isn't waisted.... Lucas starts pretty much every game. Hardy wasted.

Edit: Seems like you don't rate Kelly at all then. Shame... He'll be in the England squad in two years time.

Last edited by Jord on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm

luke. wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Was talking about the Liverpool fans.

Nevermind, 40m should it I hope. You can put my Torres chant I made yesterday all over 606 for me and see if it catches on. That would hilarious. lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm

James ♠ wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Ayala should be ahead of the fat Greek you have. So 4th choice behind Carragher, Skrtel and Agger.

No, that's Kelly. Ayala will be behind Kelly, like he has his entire career at Liverpool. That's why we're loaning him out.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm

James ♠️ wrote:

they'd need talent in the first place. you can't polish a turd. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Jord wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Lucas and N'gogs talent isn't waisted.... Lucas starts pretty much every game. Hardy wasted.

All Liverpool fans do is slag Ngog off. Always wanting a new striker rather than give him the chance. As for Lucas, maybe he is showing signs of recovery after the Liverpool fans tortured him for his first seasons there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Dan wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

No, that's Kelly. Ayala will be behind Kelly, like he has his entire career at Liverpool. That's why we're loaning him out.

Kelly - Ayala - Agger - Johnson

or

Johnson - Kelly - Agger - Konchesky

Smile
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm

James ♠ wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

All Liverpool fans do is slag Ngog off. Always wanting a new striker rather than give him the chance. As for Lucas, maybe he is showing signs of recovery after the Liverpool fans tortured him for his first seasons there.
    We say we need a new striker because, although Ngog is decent, he is not ready to lead the line consistently in the Premier League and in Europe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm

James ♠️ wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Kelly - Ayala - Agger - Johnson

or

Johnson - Kelly - Agger - Konchesky

Smile

I'll stick with the..

Kelly --- Agger --- Skrtel --- Johnson

That's been working quite well recently, thanks though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:41 pm