Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Marvin
menalawyerguy
Sean
luke.
Drake
ShakerMatty
Jordan Henderchip
Mal
Jordi
13 posters

Help Plymouth Argyle out???

Anonymous

Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 Empty Re: Help Plymouth Argyle out???

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 am

Yep but fans can't control that. What we can control is that our clubs are well supported and given a fair crack at making the big time.

Sadly, most don't agree with that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Of course, but these problems wouldn't exist without glory hunters. Teams would be much more equal in terms of support which would be a fair amount of money. There would still be the big teams from the big cities, but it would be much harder for them to dominate like it is now.

and the way in which wealth is distributed in the game is a contributing factor too!
    Mate tbh imo the thing is at the end of the day without a shadow of a doubt you love bell in the end.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:48 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Of course, but these problems wouldn't exist without glory hunters. Teams would be much more equal in terms of support which would be a fair amount of money. There would still be the big teams from the big cities, but it would be much harder for them to dominate like it is now.

and the way in which wealth is distributed in the game is a contributing factor too!
    Mate tbh imo the thing is at the end of the day without a shadow of a doubt you love bell in the end.

brilliant. we could sort this out at the Arsenal v Wolves game in a few weeks! but no doubt you won't be doing anything quite as extreme as actually attending a game! so just continue being all brave behind your keyboard.

and i'll continue supporting my football team. Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 Icon6
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:56 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:Of course, but these problems wouldn't exist without glory hunters. Teams would be much more equal in terms of support which would be a fair amount of money. There would still be the big teams from the big cities, but it would be much harder for them to dominate like it is now.

brilliant. we could sort this out at the Arsenal v Wolves game in a few weeks! but no doubt you won't be doing anything quite as extreme as actually attending a game! so just continue being all brave behind your keyboard.

and i'll continue supporting my football team. Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 Icon6
    The midland away fans get fucking annoying Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 am

Midlands ftw!

Anyway, I find Championship fans to be more knowledgeable as we don't copy what the pundits on MOTD say.

Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 425670
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 am

Theeeooo wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:Of course, but these problems wouldn't exist without glory hunters. Teams would be much more equal in terms of support which would be a fair amount of money. There would still be the big teams from the big cities, but it would be much harder for them to dominate like it is now.

alot of us this year, huh? at least one will go down though!
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    Theeeooo wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Laughing wigan, blackpool and west brom for me to go down
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 am

forestfcfan wrote:Midlands ftw!

Anyway, I find Championship fans to be more knowledgeable as we don't copy what the pundits on MOTD say.

Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 425670

i know what you're saying. most football fans just regurgitate what they hear the pundits on TV and radio say!

you'll find a much lower percentage of football league fans "supporting" from an armchair, so most of the fans you talk to in the championship actually go to the games!

the few supporters of lower division teams on this very forum pretty much all regularly attend games. compare that to the "fans" of the big clubs!

no one comes on the forum saying "yeah i'm an exeter fan, but i've never seen them play!" or "i may be from yorkshire but i'm a Leyton Orient supporter and i watch 'em whenever i can".

supporters of unfashionable clubs invarioubly attend games and don't pretend to be a fucking expert on the day to day goings on from the other side of the world!

rant over.

Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 Icon6
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 am

Theeeooo wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    Theeeooo wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

that would be perfect.

i have no idea who will go, unfortunately there is a very real possibility the Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 Icon6's will!
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    Theeeooo wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    Theeeooo wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

that would be perfect.

i have no idea who will go, unfortunately there is a very real possibility the Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 Icon6's will!
    Wolves seem to be doing shit against the teams around them but i think they will survive by the skin of their teeth lol
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 am

We should all do like Soccer AM and pick a team outta a hat. Be funny to see Kyro end up a Brentford fan or James a United fan..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Sort what out?

Keep supporting your club, good for you. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 am

I support Forest and follow the results of East Stirling, Leyton Orient and Newcastle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 am

Tom wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:So we agree. People say I attack people on the matter, but I only do so if they slag off my team. I think it is unfair people who don't go to games and 'support' the bigger teams just because they are good or don't go to games should insult other teams. If people do that then of course i'm going to bite back. Natural reaction.

Kinda agree, being slagged off by Man Utd and Chelsea fans chosen on the sole purpose of winning is bullshit. I take opinions from fans who know there club inside out but I honestly can't take them that seriously. Luke and Sean were getting excited over Chelsea overspending and the first thought that came into my mind was just pure glory hunting behavior, the behavior which some may interpret as the behavior that got them interested in Chelsea. I don't know... both know their club so who I am to judge really

Man UTD fans are the worst though, everyone of them have no relations to the club or the area (except a good 5 out of 50) out of the people I personally know. Ill never take there opinion seriously... like most of the Manc's here, if you live in manchester and u support Utd then why not let everyone know on this forum? probably because barely anyone does

I think most Man United fans from Manchester simply don't give a fuck when other fans call them gloryhunters, because they know they don't have to prove themselves to people on the internet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Sort what out?

you said i liked it in the hoop from the safety of your laptop! remember?

there will be a stream of the Arsenal v Wolves game on the net. you can look out for me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 am

forestfcfan wrote:I support Forest and follow the results of East Stirling, Leyton Orient and Newcastle

why do you look out for the super O's?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:So we agree. People say I attack people on the matter, but I only do so if they slag off my team. I think it is unfair people who don't go to games and 'support' the bigger teams just because they are good or don't go to games should insult other teams. If people do that then of course i'm going to bite back. Natural reaction.

Kinda agree, being slagged off by Man Utd and Chelsea fans chosen on the sole purpose of winning is bullshit. I take opinions from fans who know there club inside out but I honestly can't take them that seriously. Luke and Sean were getting excited over Chelsea overspending and the first thought that came into my mind was just pure glory hunting behavior, the behavior which some may interpret as the behavior that got them interested in Chelsea. I don't know... both know their club so who I am to judge really

Man UTD fans are the worst though, everyone of them have no relations to the club or the area (except a good 5 out of 50) out of the people I personally know. Ill never take there opinion seriously... like most of the Manc's here, if you live in manchester and u support Utd then why not let everyone know on this forum? probably because barely anyone does

I think most Man United fans from Manchester simply don't give a fuck when other fans call them gloryhunters, because they know they don't have to prove themselves to people on the internet.

yeah, and the millions who are not from Manchester argue alot as they need to prove their support! and they argue and argue and argue because they can't prove it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:14 am

Exactly! Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 am

Soccer Am is a joke to football. So is Sky, Talkshite ect ...
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:Im a Liverpool fan......in Manchester! I could support United and not be a glory hunter but my family support Liverpool (must have been glory hunters back in the day Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 279869 )
    oh, and my proper local is Oldham Athletic who I see regulary still and used to have a season ticket

Which one would you support if Oldham ever plays Liverpool in a competition?

Liverpool all the way, they have been my club since I can remember, saying that though I would be happy if Oldham beat us....feels great causing an upset I remember when we knocked City out of the F.A Cup a few years back, I qued up outside the stadium first day the tickets went on sale early hours in the morning and we all stormed the pitch afterwards. I have plenty of great memories being at boundrary park back when we were in the promotion battle when Ian Dowie was in charge
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm

So if you went to a Liverpool vs. Odlham game, would you wear a Liverpool shirt overtop of an Oldham shirt just in case Oldham won so you could rip the Liverpool shirt off and storm the pitch?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 pm

'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Sort what out?

there will be a stream of the Arsenal v Wolves game on the net. you can look out for me.
    Safety? Your on a laptop aswell you stupid cunt.

You're the one acting "tough guy on internet" in real life you might be a 6 foot 5 meathead or a 5 foot 5 wimp... so fuck off you ugly cunt.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Help Plymouth Argyle out??? - Page 4 Arguing_on_the_internet
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Sort what out?

You're the one acting "tough guy on internet" in real life you might be a 6 foot 5 meathead or a 5 foot 5 wimp... so fuck off you ugly cunt.

says the 12 toe freak from the west country!
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:11 am

menalawyerguy wrote:So if you went to a Liverpool vs. Odlham game, would you wear a Liverpool shirt overtop of an Oldham shirt just in case Oldham won so you could rip the Liverpool shirt off and storm the pitch?
    No I'll take my Liverpool top and sit in the away stand proudly singing YNWA....I was just saying I love Oldham and have had great memories watching them, Liverpool will always be my club, I just go to watch Oldham on a regular basis because I love the atmosphere of a live football match. When I was a kid my Grandad would take me to all the teams within reasonable distance as a neutral, he always made sure that they were playing the Southern teams just so I could get a chance to see as many clubs play as possible. Im a just a fan of football I love it,
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 am

It loves you too! afro
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Sort what out?

says the 12 toe freak from the west country!
    15 toes actually... on each eye. Neutral
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 am

No such thing as a manchester utd supporter in manchester Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:34 am

Tom wrote:No such thing as a manchester utd supporter in manchester Neutral
    There definitely are such a thing. It's just that for every Manchester United Supporter in Manchester, there is some half a million fans in South/east Asia/America/Australia/London.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:48 pm