Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
LeBron
Mal
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
Ben
North_Sea_Tiger
ResurrectionRooney
Theo Filippo
Lux
Jamie
Childish Logic
fergiesrednose
Drake
Keanoo
Scuba Steve
Mouse
Cornholio
Fanatic
Zzonked
Dean
Royal
The Zlatan
Cadbury
Walcott
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Barton
Danny
Cameron.
Jordi
El Jefe
Scouser_Dave
36 posters

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world - Page 4 Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world

Post by Childish Logic Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 am

Oh shit lol 11 goals in 3 games eek

i don't watch man utd alot so do you mean he scores easy goals or was he like ibra who scored but still missed alot of chances?
    Anonymous

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world - Page 4 Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 am

Nah not that, but he's played 25 games, got a hattrick v Liverpool, hattrick v Birmingham and 5 v Blackburn, so where were the goals in the other games?

He has done well but he should still have done better with scoring in other games.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 am

If he hadn't of scored any between the Liverpool and Blackburn games he'd be on around 22 goals Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 am

I always thought Liam was going a bit over the top but Berbatov is a great player and I've always stated that....even when he wasn't scoring a lot in the past I've stood by him and he was playing well....people just assume lack of goals = shit.

Ronaldo scores goals = Rooney scores less
    Ronaldo leaves = Rooney scores more
    Rooney scores goals = Berbatov scores less
    Rooney scores less = Berbatov scores more.

Generally speaking you've always had a goalscorer...just not really two at the same time (for a while). Is this to do with Rooney/Berbatov having bad seasons at different times...or is it just that the roles of the players change? General example......Rooney recently played very well and was a key part of most of the goals but didn't bag one himself. So what? Goals are most important, not who scores them. That's why I've always felt that Berbatov has been playing well...even when he didn't score he was a big part of most Man Utd chances/goals.

Last edited by Luxz0rz on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 am

Luxz0rz wrote:I always thought Liam was going a bit over the top but Berbatov is a great player and I've always stated that....even when he wasn't scoring a lot in the past I've stood by him and he was playing well....people just assume lack of goals = shit.
    And the fact he was generally at times playing quite poorly for us Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 am

Laughing you actually unbanned him, should of gave him a chance
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 am

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world - Page 4 7f8d80c81fae
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:26 am

By the way, no player in the Premier League has scored in more matches than Berbatov this season.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 am

Hes a good striker but not top 5 in the world. When he starts to score more against bigger teams and not the lower half/mid table ones then i might change my mind
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:45 am

I don't understand why on this season's form he's not considered top 5 in the world? If anyone else had scored 3 hat-tricks and 19 goals in the Premier League this season then they would be considered one of the top 5.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Why was he banned again?

It is a valid thread, though I do not think Berbatov is a top 5 striker, more top 3.
    Most of the people who hate him are Liverpool fans because he proves them wrong and they get pissed off because they know they cant counter is arguments.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:19 am

Hello again. I believe after recent discussion between the moderators, they have decided that I was undeservedly banned the first time I joined these forums.

I would like to give a detailed explanation as to what happenned. It was a completely unjustified ban and a sudden rush of the blood from a moderator I firmly believe. Smile

1) I joined this forum under the name "LiamB_9". This was because a Liverpool fan, of which I can not recall his official name stole "LiamB_21" as a username. He pretended to be me by slagging off Liverpool fans and making mindless posts about Dimitar Berbatov. For some reason many people believed this was actually me, even though as most people know me, my posts are well educated, insightful and well informed, much more constructive than "deluded scouser" or "Berbatov #1"

2) When I joined I caught the impersonator red handed. and was rightfully established as the true LiamB_21. However my impersonator was not warned or banned. And for what I was banned for I cannot understand why.

3) Liverpool fans made negative and abusive comments about Dimitar Berbatov and myself in the Liverpool thread. They were not warned. They were not banned. Again, I do not understand why, their must have been some sort of favouritism.

4) I responded the these abusive comments constructively, proving the Liverpool fans incorrect through inspiring knowledge and language. However they continued to post insulting language towards me.

5) I was suddenly banned for "trolling" when infact I was the one being trolled and baited in the first place.

Complete tomfoolery, and I must warn the mods to be more careful in the future in trusting these Liverpool fans who teamed up to get me banned.

Anyway, I hope I have now cleared this up. Although it has taken time, I appreciate all the hard work and dedication certain members took to get me unbanned, and I look forward to posting more exciting and thrilling posts on this forum in the future Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world - Page 4 914411 Thankyou Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:20 am

Ban.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 am

kyro7 wrote:Nah not that, but he's played 25 games, got a hattrick v Liverpool, hattrick v Birmingham and 5 v Blackburn, so where were the goals in the other games?

He has done well but he should still have done better with scoring in other games.
    Tevez has failed to score in more games than Berbatov this season ive heard.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 am

not this prick again Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 am

LiamB_21 wrote:Hello again. I believe after recent discussion between the moderators, they have decided that I was undeservedly banned the first time I joined these forums.

I would like to give a detailed explanation as to what happenned. It was a completely unjustified ban and a sudden rush of the blood from a moderator I firmly believe. Smile

1) I joined this forum under the name "LiamB_9". This was because a Liverpool fan, of which I can not recall his official name stole "LiamB_21" as a username. He pretended to be me by slagging off Liverpool fans and making mindless posts about Dimitar Berbatov. For some reason many people believed this was actually me, even though as most people know me, my posts are well educated, insightful and well informed, much more constructive than "deluded scouser" or "Berbatov #1"

2) When I joined I caught the impersonator red handed. and was rightfully established as the true LiamB_21. However my impersonator was not warned or banned. And for what I was banned for I cannot understand why.

3) Liverpool fans made negative and abusive comments about Dimitar Berbatov and myself in the Liverpool thread. They were not warned. They were not banned. Again, I do not understand why, their must have been some sort of favouritism.

4) I responded the these abusive comments constructively, proving the Liverpool fans incorrect through inspiring knowledge and language. However they continued to post insulting language towards me.

5) I was suddenly banned for "trolling" when infact I was the one being trolled and baited in the first place.

Complete tomfoolery, and I must warn the mods to be more careful in the future in trusting these Liverpool fans who teamed up to get me banned.

Anyway, I hope I have now cleared this up. Although it has taken time, I appreciate all the hard work and dedication certain members took to get me unbanned, and I look forward to posting more exciting and thrilling posts on this forum in the future Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world - Page 4 914411 Thankyou Very Happy

facepalm
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 am

Just don't go on about Berbatov in every post and it's fine by me. Neutral
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:25 am

LiamB_21 wrote:Hello again. I believe after recent discussion between the moderators, they have decided that I was undeservedly banned the first time I joined these forums.

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 am

See Mal, see what you've done Crying or Very sad
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:See Mal, see what you've done Crying or Very sad
    Stupid Mal.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 am

Royal did it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:28 am

Fine fine, See Royal, see what you've done Crying or Very sad
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:28 am

why, why did you have to let him back Neutral
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:28 am

Meh he's Man UTD's problem
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:28 am

He's gone. I've said I don't want him on here.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:29 am

Well imo you are the main admin since you created the forum. Royal should be second in command as admin.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:29 am

wow

what a load of bitches Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 am

Pip wrote:Well imo you are the main admin since you created the forum. Royal should be second in command as admin.

Me and Royal are equals. shifty
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 am

Mal wrote:He's gone. I've said I don't want him on here.

Neutral

Crying or Very sad
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 am

The main reason I ever used to go on the old forums was to see Liams posts. Guess I will still have to keep going to that peice of shit forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:30 am