Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
LeBron
Mal
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
Ben
North_Sea_Tiger
ResurrectionRooney
Theo Filippo
Lux
Jamie
Childish Logic
fergiesrednose
Drake
Keanoo
Scuba Steve
Mouse
Cornholio
Fanatic
Zzonked
Dean
Royal
The Zlatan
Cadbury
Walcott
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Barton
Danny
Cameron.
Jordi
El Jefe
Scouser_Dave
36 posters

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world

Anonymous

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world Empty Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 am

Hello my friends, it has been a long time now since we last met, unfortunately I was rather hideousely banned on the opening days on this forum because somebody attempted to impersonate me, which rather bamboozled me seeing as he was the one posting offensive remarks to Liverpool fans while I just got on with posting Berbatov, Man Utd and Liverpool related news.

Anyway, I would like to introduce myself to the forum again ,so hello, how are you? And lets get back to some serious debate, showing good in depth knowledge.

I would like to start as you can see by the title of this thread, with Dimitar Berbatov.

I was widely criticised and abused on the old forum for claiming that Dimitar Berbatov was among the top 5 strikers in the world. I recieved such awfully biased quotes such as:
    "Volleying the ball is pretty much all Dimitar Berbatov brings to the first team. We have midfielders to supply the sublime passes. My main thing against Berbatov? Doesn't fit into United's style of play. Simple" - Danny B

"My Nan > Berbatov." - Jordan

These are just two embarrassing quotes I found, believe me, their are heaves more of embarrassing posts out there, but seeing as I am a nice guy, I won't shame too many people Smile

However, I feel that now we are 6 months down the line, Dimitar Berbatov has proven the large percentage of people wrong, and that all along I was correct. Dimitar Berbatov is among the top 5 strikers in world football Smile

He already has a huge 18 goals this term, and once again, I must reiterate that Berbatov is NOT even about goals. 18 goals for a 2nd striker who's primary role is normally creative. Stunning Very Happy

We have seen some stunning performances such as against Liverpool with his wonder-hat-trick. If his 2nd goal does not win goal of the season it will be a mockery of bias against Dimitar Berbatov. ( I believe this performance was Dimitar Berbatov taking revenge on the deluded scousers that got me banned, well, he gave me the last laughs that day Smile He has also netted 5 against Blackburn, becoming the 3rd ever player to score 5 in a match, and the first foreign player in England. Most recently he ahs scored a hat-trick against Birmingham.

Most importantly though, when Dimitar Berbatov does not score he still has an inspirational game. Inspriring his teamates on, lovely ball retention and link up play. A joy to behold.

It is of no surprise to me that he sits comfortably on top of the goalscoring charts, and is FINALLY getting the recognistion he deserves.

SO continue to enjoy Dimitar Berbatov 2010/11, I will leave you with his goals this year, everyone different and unique, a thing of true beauty and elegance

Any apologies for abusive posts made towards me on the old forum are welcome, as I believe it is a time to forgive and forget, now lets move on towards recongnising DImitar Berbatov as one of the worlds best Cool
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 am

Here we go Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world

Post by El Jefe Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 am

Fuck you
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 am

Oh my fucking god facepalm
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 am

not worthy

Liam Love
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 am

Okay, who's going on a protest march to shank Lewis or Mal? -_-
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 am

Is this LiamB_21 the legend from the EA forums that everyone keeps going on about?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am

KEEP HIM
    KEEEP HIM
    Liam not worthy
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am

JMB_94 wrote:Is this LiamB_21 the legend from the EA forums that everyone keeps going on about?
    Sadly yes Neutral
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am

JMB_94 wrote:Is this LiamB_21 the annoying prick from the EA forums that everyone keeps going on about?
    Yeah
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am

I'm quitting the forums, bye Neutral
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world 70955
    Start the stopwatch someone and lets see how long he lasts!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am

laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am

Wait what? He's allowed back? facepalm
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

Hello.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

Oh God. It's definitely him.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

laugh
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world 70955
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 am

oh no you didn\'t
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 am

Please ban him. You know whats going to happen.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 am

Liam, who are your Top 5 strikers in the world?
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 am

NGreat wrote:Hello.
    Dimitar Berbatov: Top 5 strikers in the world 881856
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 am

What did he do on the EA forums to earn himself such a reputation? Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 am

Where's Theoooooo?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 am

JMB_94 wrote:What did he do on the EA forums to earn himself such a reputation? Laughing
    Bum Berbatov.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 am

So which Lfc fan will be banned first?.. I say Dean since he's already limping on his last bar of health shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 am

JMB_94 wrote:What did he do on the EA forums to earn himself such a reputation? Laughing

Dont ask questions about such things Crying or Very sad
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 am

Read the OP and take a guess.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 am

He actually has a point tbf, Berbatovs been brilliant all season and Liam always had faith in him unlike fellow United fans
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 am

forestfcfan wrote:He actually has a point tbf, Berbatovs been brilliant all season and Liam always had faith in him unlike fellow United fans
    He didn't "have faith in him", he was deluding himself over performances, just because Berbatov has come good this season doesn't mean what he was saying before was right, because he was not fitting into our team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:34 am