Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Mal
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Zzonked
Lux
menalawyerguy
Childish Logic
Scuba Steve
Jordi
jeb4eva
mac
wellz
Sean
SBSP
Jamie
dena
Cornholio
21 posters

Keys and Gray sexist remarks

Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 Empty Re: Keys and Gray sexist remarks

Post by Walcott Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Legend? What the fuck? He is maybe the biggest prick on tv. He's snide, he is ignorant, he doesn't know about football. Only reason he still has the job is because of sentiment.

Also, a number of people who have worked for Sky say that he's an arrogant man who talks down to everyone there.

Like when he called Walcott a daft little boy in stupid pink boots.
    Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 205103
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 am

There's more Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 58503

Andy Gray and the Transfer Gimp.

Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

Too bad the gimp doesn't say anything wrong. Sad
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:00 pm

http://www.studs-up.com/comic-archive/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:39 pm

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:There's more Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 58503

Andy Gray and the Transfer Gimp.

facepalm

The Lineswoman has more football knowledge than all the sky "experts" put together.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 pm

'orrible bastard wrote:i think it has been taken way out of context. if you left a mic with any group of lads in the UK, it would hear a barrage of abuse directed at women, blacks, asians, europeans, americans, gingers & the welsh! but only when we are not ripping into each other. my friends and i say the most appalling things about eachother, eachothers families and the different races we represent.

doesn't mean we mean (some of) it!

Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4AD9YvRqQ3KOiEw_H1AXDh6sMJXDkFVdwDuWv0KZ9wQjjPwPVjg&t=1

Feel better?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 pm

"Anyway, I am of the opinion that the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after the war. One must have no mistaken sentimentality about it. The Jews are Europe's misfortune. They must somehow be eliminated, otherwise we are in danger of being eliminated by them."
    -Joseph Goebbels

This quote must have been taken way out of context. He was probably just taking the piss, messing around with his mates like.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 Httpimg20imageshackusim
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 16785211
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 16324710

Now who is complaining Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 512670 Off way yer clothes Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 512670
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 am

Jamie wrote:Too bad the gimp doesn't say anything wrong. Sad

"Sky reporter Andy Burton "spoken to and warned" in wake of comments aimed at female official"
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:22 am

What did Burton do wrong? In fact, didn't he pay her a compliment?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:23 am

Maybe it's because he didn't pay the male linesman the same tribute and he got all insecure and jealous.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:31 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Too bad the gimp doesn't say anything wrong. Sad

"Sky reporter Andy Burton "spoken to and warned" in wake of comments aimed at female official"

Laughing

Didn't deserve a warning but I won't complain.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 am

They're running amok now. Would it be risky for me to compliment my secretary on her new shoes?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:05 am

menalawyerguy wrote:They're running amok now. Would it be risky for me to compliment my secretary on her new shoes?

You don't have a secretary Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 727917
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 am

Well, you got me there. She's not my secretary exlusively, no. But I do work in an office that has a secretary. Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 668388
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:i think it has been taken way out of context. if you left a mic with any group of lads in the UK, it would hear a barrage of abuse directed at women, blacks, asians, europeans, americans, gingers & the welsh! but only when we are not ripping into each other. my friends and i say the most appalling things about eachother, eachothers families and the different races we represent.

doesn't mean we mean (some of) it!

Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4AD9YvRqQ3KOiEw_H1AXDh6sMJXDkFVdwDuWv0KZ9wQjjPwPVjg&t=1

Feel better?

so you've been around groups of British males then? you've seen what the lads are like when its just the lads? you've played for the Nags Head in the Romford Mens Sunday League? and you know what we're like while in the company of our peers?

okay. you're right then. and i'm wrong. (sarcasm btw!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 am

menalawyerguy wrote:"Anyway, I am of the opinion that the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after the war. One must have no mistaken sentimentality about it. The Jews are Europe's misfortune. They must somehow be eliminated, otherwise we are in danger of being eliminated by them."
    -Joseph Goebbels

This quote must have been taken way out of context. He was probably just taking the piss, messing around with his mates like.

i see what you're saying. and Goebbels words were heavily backed up by his actions. remind me of the undeniable proof that Keys & Gray are sexist, i don't recall any off the top of my head. what actions have they taken? maybe they dont load the dishwasher! perhaps Richard Keys does not approve of his very own daughter working in the male dominated world of sports media! perhaps the sexist pig had nothing to do with her working in said occupation. or as i suspect but can not prove, he had alot to do with it!
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:05 am

The Goebbles drop was obviously a tongue-in-cheek exaggeration. But you're wrong about things being taken out of context. We have the audio. The context is perfectly defined for the listener. Nobody has been misquoted and we can judge their tone for ourselves because we can hear it. They thought they were off the air so they could afford to take the piss for a few minutes. Regardless of how serious they were, they fucked up. And they can't expect Sky to stand by them and try to convince everyone that things are being "taken out of context" or they were just "taking the piss." Doesn't matter. The content of what they said was abhorrent to most people. There's a higher standard to them because Sky's business interests are effected and that means everybody that works there or who owns shares in Sky are effected. This isn't you or me slamming beers with our mates while we malign each other over a game of Xbox.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 am

facepalm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350449/Andy-Gray-sacked-Sky-THIRD-tape-sexist-remarks-Charlotte-Jackson.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:10 am

Transfer Gimp should be sacked for being a gimp.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 am

menalawyerguy wrote:The Goebbles drop was obviously a tongue-in-cheek exaggeration. But you're wrong about things being taken out of context. We have the audio. The context is perfectly defined for the listener. Nobody has been misquoted and we can judge their tone for ourselves because we can hear it. They thought they were off the air so they could afford to take the piss for a few minutes. Regardless of how serious they were, they fucked up. And they can't expect Sky to stand by them and try to convince everyone that things are being "taken out of context" or they were just "taking the piss." Doesn't matter. The content of what they said was abhorrent to most people. There's a higher standard to them because Sky's business interests are effected and that means everybody that works there or who owns shares in Sky are effected. This isn't you or me slamming beers with our mates while we malign each other over a game of Xbox.

it's just these comments were not broadcast! if everyone in the world were mic'd up and scrutinised for everything they said by their employers there would suddenly be an awful lot of vacant positions. i could not give a fuck that John Terry is a cunt, i dont care that Richard Keys may be sexist, Karen Brady's opinion does not matter to me and it irritates me that the media in my country think that any of it is news worthy because its NOT.

didn't a broadcaster in the US get the sack for claiming that Black Athletes are faster because of bone density! even though it is a scientific FACT. i'm just annoyed that so many people are pussys and get offended by everything!

im off to watch offensive British sitcom's from the '70s
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 am

If we're thinking of the same dude, he said black athletes were faster/better because of slavery, and didnt mention anything scientific. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:09 am

dena wrote:If we're thinking of the same dude, he said black athletes were faster/better because of slavery, and didnt mention anything scientific. Laughing

ah thats right. he said something like "big black dudes were bred with the big black women so the white masters could have big black kids" hahaha.

this sounds like it could be true and selective breeding probably was used! whether or not it is true or not i dont know! African americans dont look any bigger than African Africans to me. when i think of black Athletes the first thing i think of is the Cameroon team from 1990! i just think Black people as a rule have a larger frame and are more muscular than alot of other people but the Nordic's would run them close!
    big corn fed muthafuckas!
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 am

Another video leaked. rofl

Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 am

Can he get sacked now too? rofl

This is fantastic, kudos to whoever is leaking them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:43 am

rofl This is brilliant lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:55 am

Mal wrote:Another video leaked. Keys and Gray sexist remarks - Page 3 70955

fuck me.

this just aint right, whoever is leaking the footage is the biggest cunt of 'em all.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 am

Remember John Motson and Ally McCoidt did FIFA?

When the fuck did McCoidt ever commentate? Laughing

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:56 am