Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Glen Miller
Keyser Söze
Sean
El_indian
Stranger
samiz
SBSP
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Theo Filippo
Mal
Eternal Witcher
dena
vel
Scuba Steve
Vela
Eriksen
Dagbon
Novi
Mason
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Scouser_Dave
Grenade
28 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Glen Miller Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:05 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Glen Miller wrote:The Beatles are just the One Direction of the past.

-1 King Kenny YNWA Justice Point.
    rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:55 am

Whats your feelings on Agger returning to Brodnby? I'm not so much surprised he left as to the fact he went back to Denmark so soon
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:01 am

Sean wrote:Whats your feelings on Agger returning to Brodnby? I'm not so much surprised he left as to the fact he went back to Denmark so soon
    I am the same.  He looked quite good next to Kolo Toure when we played a more cautious approach early last season, but his legs seem to have gone (one occasion that sticks out is when Soldado absolutely burned him at Anfield, making up 3/4 yards in just a few seconds) & he is atrocious from set-pieces (at both ends, actually), so he had to go.  He could have offered something to a few decent teams, but maybe his injuries are taking their toll and he only has a few years of professional football left in him.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:17 pm

http://www.espnfc.com/club/liverpool/364/blog/post/2012322/appreciating-daniel-agger
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:13 pm

Sean wrote:Whats your feelings on Agger returning to Brodnby? I'm not so much surprised he left as to the fact he went back to Denmark so soon

Can't imagine it is financially motivated because they probably can't pay much. I guess he must have just wanted to go live back home. He can raise his kids Danish, rather than accidentally getting Scouse kids which sounds like a train wreck. He can also be a big fish in a small pond there and maybe set up some kind of memorable legacy with the team.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Zzonked wrote:

Can't imagine it is financially motivated because they probably can't pay much. I guess he must have just wanted to go live back home. He can raise his kids Danish, rather than accidentally getting Scouse kids which sounds like a train wreck. He can also be a big fish in a small pond there and maybe set up some kind of memorable legacy with the team.
    +1 KK YNWA respect points

Balotelli starts. Smile
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:39 pm

JHendo with the run from midfield. Guitar
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:19 am

D Studge also having a good game  Smile
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:07 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 27 BwYEMzIIgAIzMyZ

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:10 am

Rodgers is such a cunt.  I'd bet money that that conversation never happened, if it did why the fuck would you publicise it?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:13 am

To show he won't take no shit from Mario. Stop hating, RR.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:28 am

When it's written down like that it seems kinda douchey. It's like he's made Balotelli seem lazy and petulant and himself a handsome saviour with big testicles that doesn't take shit from children... 

However it depends on the tone he delivered it. I get the feeling he might have been havin' a little giggle with a tongue in his cheek and a twinkle in his eye as he said it and it is easily taken out of context. That's just my guess though.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 am

ResurrectionRooney is just seething that Aloysius hasn't been able to transfer the performances against Los Angeles to the Premier League.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:54 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 27 BwYMuEAIIAAnJUT

Balotelli disrupting the team spirit and fighting with Gerrard over the penalty. Rolling Eyes
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:55 am

I think Rodgers is a brilliant manager, quite flexible tactically, but he is very David Brent in interviews.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:10 am

Sean wrote:I think Rodgers is a brilliant manager, quite flexible tactically, but he is very David Brent in interviews.
    Definitely.  I don't like the arrogance of Mourinho/Aloysius, the defensive wit of Wenger, or the ridiculous hyperbole and "togetherness" words that Brendan uses.  I like Leggy Peggy's political (as my good friend Zzonked rightly put it) responses.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:47 am

"Steven Gerrard lost possession 11 times in that first half"

clap
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:34 am

The Rodgers quote is pretty silly, seems more like an ego/power thing without any context. Plus Balotelli has defended on corners for Milan/Italy as a general header of the ball, I think that's the best use for a forward in corners either way, not sure if I'd really want him marking other forwards.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:35 am

Engine's finally getting started.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Engine's finally getting started.
    Studge put the key in the ignition against Southampton, but I can hear the familiar rumbling now.  Relatively friendly-looking fixtures in the next two months should see us chugging along nicely.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 am

dena wrote:The Rodgers quote is pretty silly, seems more like an ego/power thing without any context. Plus Balotelli has defended on corners for Milan/Italy as a general header of the ball, I think that's the best use for a forward in corners either way, not sure if I'd really want him marking other forwards.

Drogba was GOAT at this.
    Eternal Witcher
    Eternal Witcher

Post by Eternal Witcher Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 am

It's a bit silly if people are taking the Rodgers banter seriously.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:36 am

Today's game showed that we're not just going to suddenly be shit because Suarez left. We played pretty much exactly the same as last season and controlled a Spurs side that possessed new-found confidence and won their first 2 games.

Wishful thinking from opposition fans, at best.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:03 am

https://vine.co/v/OBglTeAuQD9

Not even the Spurs fans could resist giving Sterling +1 respect for his dribbling skills.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Today's game showed that we're not just going to suddenly be shit because Suarez left. We played pretty much exactly the same as last season and controlled a Spurs side that possessed new-found confidence and won their first 2 games.

This Spurs team are pretty poor tbf. Eriksen and Lamela are the only outfield players with any real talent.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:11 am

Glen Miller wrote:https://vine.co/v/OBglTeAuQD9

Not even the Spurs fans could resist giving Sterling +1 respect for his dribbling skills.

That was after Balotelli's miss. What a stupid cunt. Hate when people attribute video clips to something that was actually a reaction of something else.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Today's game showed that we're not just going to suddenly be shit because Suarez left. We played pretty much exactly the same as last season and controlled a Spurs side that possessed new-found confidence and won their first 2 games.

Oh shit, good point. Beating a dire Spurs side who's two wins came after a 90th min winner after being totally dominated by WEST HAM and beating a fucking awful QPR team is definitely a better barometer than being dicked by last seasons Champions 3-1.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:50 am

Keyser Söze wrote:

Oh shit, good point. Beating a dire Spurs side who's two wins came after a 90th min winner after being totally dominated by WEST HAM and beating a fucking awful QPR team is definitely a better barometer than being dicked by last seasons Champions 3-1.
    My friend, you are forgetting the Balotelli factor. Smile
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 am

Keyser Söze wrote:

Better than not even being able to beat fucking Leicester rofl Smarmy cunt.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:00 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 27 _77292628_crooks31august

4 Liverpool players not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:34 am